Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Witnesses Of Jesus

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus spoke of his witness who do the exact opposite of what he has commanded in the gospel.Yet few people on this board and elsewhere believe that Jesus's prophets can do any wrong.People seem to believe that anyone who witnesses for Jesus can kill and torment other people and are rewarded by Jesus for doing evil.They even teach other that killing and tormenting is good and you doing God's work if you do such things.You are considered a holy man of God if you kill and torment other people in Jesus name.

Jesus warned what is going to happen to his servants who do such things.

Mathew 24:48
But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is not coming for a long time,’
and begins to beat his fellow servants, and eat and drink with drunkards,
the servant’s master will come on an unexpected day and at an unknown hour
and will punish him severely and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth.

But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is not coming for a long time,’
and will punish him severely and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth.

Why is it that none of you know who this is talking about?

Anyone heard of Jesus witnesses who spend their last years with a drunken prostitute persecuting their fellow servants ?

No one?

Jesus spoke of his witness who do the exact opposite of what he has commanded in the gospel.Yet few people on this board and elsewhere believe that Jesus's prophets can do any wrong.People seem to believe that anyone who witnesses for Jesus can kill and torment other people and are rewarded by Jesus for doing evil.They even teach other that killing and tormenting is good and you doing God's work if you do such things.You are considered a holy man of God if you kill and torment other people in Jesus name.

Jesus warned what is going to happen to his servants who do such things.

Yikes !
I don't recall seeing that in any posts.
Do you have anything you can cite?

Yikes !
I don't recall seeing that in any posts.
Do you have anything you can cite?

Mathew 24:48-51

Seems like someone on this board would know which of Jesus servants are drinking with the drunken and beating their fellow servants at the time of the end when Jesus comes.
I guess no one on this board believe Jesus servants could do what Jesus said will be done.

Mathew 24:48-51

After all,this is an end times prophecy Jesus is preaching here.

Few people even realize who scripture says is drunken at the time of Christ's coming.Who his witnesses are drinking with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back