Christian Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Christian Forum aspires to be an online community where Christians can come together in fellowship with the purpose to encourage, inspire and build up our faith in Christ Jesus. John 13:34-35
  • Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Would you date a ' Liberal' or 'Evangelical ' Christian?

Hospes

Supporter
From
Arizona
Christian
Yes
If by sexual partner you mean actually having sex prior to marriage. That yes is normal among non Christians,but is not normal with Christians.

As for teenagers talking with the opposite sex, I am unsure just what you are getting at.

We have your quote above, pre marital sex is normal, then what I haven't quote questioning whether teenagers should talk to the opposite sex.
Just to be clear, I think teenagers should talk to the opposite sex. (Sorry, I didn't understand that was a point in any of this.)

humble soul

On Sabbatical from Rome
From
Australia
If they had a nice body.............am I allowed to make a joke like that on here? I'm married too. Oops.

humble soul

On Sabbatical from Rome
From
Australia
My wife is secular. I think it has worked. Because much of my thinking is secular anyway.it keeps me grounded too. I sentimentally mentioned that we can avoid loneliness if we have Jesus Christ. In retrospect that was a dumb thing to say. Better to be a witness than a preacher.