Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

YHWH is Jesus Christ himself, the Son of the Invisible Almighty God Father.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Dear Readers,

Perhaps, many of you don't realize that God has hidden some His Truth in order to keep a plain reading from revealing His Truth of Genesis. It's the way God operates.

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

How could Ancient Men and Archbishop James Ussher, more than 350 years ago, understand that which God hides from ancient people and can only be understood by the people of the last days? We live today in the last days as ll Peter 3:3-7 states.

The Scriptural fact that the Scoffers of the last days won't believe that Adam's world was totally destroyed in the Flood and that our world will be burned is the proof of their "willful ignorance".

Mat 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Here’s how you can reconcile the Bringing Forth of the Glory of God - His only Begotten Son - into our Physical World from Invisible Spiritual Realm of the Father BEFORE the World was - using strictly the Scriptures (3) as my Witnesses together as a whole.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Jhn 1:1
The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. Pro 8:22
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Gen 1;2
The same was in the beginning with God. Jhn 1:2
I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. Pro 8:23
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. Gen 1:3
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. Jhn 1:3
When [there were] no depths, I was brought forth; when [there were] no fountains abounding with water. Pro 8:24
And God saw the light, that [it was] good: and God divided the light from the darkness. Gen 1:4
in him was life; and the life was the light of men. Jhn 1:4
Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth. Pro 8:25
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. Gen 1:5

Pro 25:2 It is the Glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

God Bless
Apparently, because God conceals many things, the Light is not available for us today as it was when His Apostles were still around. This is a very unfortunate situation.

Prayer will certainly remedy this issue.

Apparently, because God conceals many things, the Light is not available for us today as it was when His Apostles were still around. This is a very unfortunate situation.

Prayer will certainly remedy this issue.

That’s NOT true and a blatant attempt of misinformation of what was quoted and written in the Scripture. The Scripture is always available for research and study to whoever seriously wanted to study the Words of God.

Here’s exactly what was quoted above that is written in the Scripture... See below…

Pro 25:2 It is the Glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

Do you need somebody to help and explain the text for you? IF not, then, don't blame God for your own inadequacy and weaknesses by not doing your own research.

Last edited:
That’s NOT true and a blatant attempt of misinformation of what was quoted and written in the Scripture. The Scripture is always available for research and study to whoever seriously wanted to study the Words of God.

Here’s exactly what was quoted above that is written in the Scripture... See below…

Do you need somebody to help and explain the text for you? IF not, then, don't blame God for your own inadequacy and weaknesses by not doing your own research.
How does God's Light materially affect you?

Dear Readers,

The Mystical Union of God is One (echad) in Unity NOT in Numeric Number: A good example:
The Union of Marriage which is One Flesh in the eyes of God, according to the Scripture.

One in Unity is used in the case of Gen. 2:23-24. The husband and wife are described as One Flesh (echad) in the eyes of God. The use of the Hebrew word "Echad" (One) in the text is only possible in the sense of Unity or as Collective One - A Mystical Union from Heaven.

Gen 2 (KJV)
v23 And Adam said,
This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, BECAUSE SHE WAS TAKEN OUT OF MAN.
v24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: AND THEY SHALL BE ONE FLESH.

This Union of Marriage, of course, has a Biblical precedent:

The Mystical Union of God (Elohim) as One God (Echad) collectively that is
- The Unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit as One God that is supported by the Scripture.

Since, BOTH the Son of God and the Holy Spirit - PROCEEDED FORTH from the Father - ALL Three Divine Entities have exactly the same Spirit Essence as God - collectively - A MYSTICAL UNION OF GOD, INDEED.

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God (Elohim) is One (echad) LORD. (collectively that is)

We can also understand John 10:30 in this sense, I and my Father are one -One in Unity not in number. It is also in this sense that thousands can be One like the builders of the tower of Babel in Gen 11:6. Even the millions of Christians can be One in this sense of Unity, according to John 17:21.

[1Jo 5:7-8 KJV] For there are three (numeric) that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three (numeric) are one (in unity).

Therefore, the Plurality or Triune of God is One in Unity - is NOT in Numeric Number literally speaking - as I have shown and illustrated above which is supported by the Scripture.

God bless

How does God's Light materially affect you?

His light exposes the darkness within me that has not yet been surrendered to Him and repented of. For me, this has been a process, as He deals with my “issues” one at a time, that I may be fully conquered by Him, by His Life, that I may grow up into Christ in the fullness and stature of a complete man, in Him.

This is the process of transformation; the process of becoming...

This process is typtified by the children of Israel taking possession of the promised land, little by little, one territory at a time.

And the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you little by little; you will be unable to destroy them at once, lest the beasts of the field become too numerous for you.
Deuteronomy 7:22

JLB

But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

His light exposes the darkness within me that has not yet been surrendered to Him and repented of. For me, this has been a process, as He deals with my “issues” one at a time, that I may be fully conquered by Him, by His Life, that I may grow up into Christ in the fullness and stature of a complete man, in Him.

This is the process of transformation; the process of becoming...

This process is typtified by the children of Israel taking possession of the promised land, little by little, one territory at a time.

And the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you little by little; you will be unable to destroy them at once, lest the beasts of the field become too numerous for you.
Deuteronomy 7:22

JLB

But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7
Yes. And how are you aware of the Light?

The Son of God physically EXISTED even BEFORE the World was. He was begotten or brought forth - from the bosom of the Invisible Spirit of the Father - into our physical world in the beginning of Genesis, when God said, "LET THERE BE LIGHT": and there was light. Gen. 1:3

seve,

Please provide biblical support for the Son of God's physical existence before the world was created.

Oz

By the fellowship I have with others who walk in the light.
Awareness and existence of Light depends upon fellowship with others? Odd. I read that fellowship is to be the result of light, not the necessary confirmation of Light.

I have yet to fellowship with any Christian who does not drain my heart and mind of what I have in Christ. As well, they typically promote blathering aphorisms, in good faith of course. They are fully confident, pleased to have a narrative at the ready.

Dear Readers,

The Mystical Union of God is One (echad) in Unity NOT in Numeric Number: A good example:
The Union of Marriage which is One Flesh in the eyes of God, according to the Scripture.

One in Unity is used in the case of Gen. 2:23-24. The husband and wife are described as One Flesh (echad) in the eyes of God. The use of the Hebrew word "Echad" (One) in the text is only possible in the sense of Unity or as Collective One - A Mystical Union from Heaven.

Gen 2 (KJV)
v23 And Adam said,
This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, BECAUSE SHE WAS TAKEN OUT OF MAN.
v24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: AND THEY SHALL BE ONE FLESH.

This Union of Marriage, of course, has a Biblical precedent:

The Mystical Union of God (Elohim) as One God (Echad) collectively that is
- The Unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit as One God that is supported by the Scripture.

Since, BOTH the Son of God and the Holy Spirit - PROCEEDED FORTH from the Father - ALL Three Divine Entities have exactly the same Spirit Essence as God - collectively - A MYSTICAL UNION OF GOD, INDEED.

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God (Elohim) is One (echad) LORD. (collectively that is)

We can also understand John 10:30 in this sense, I and my Father are one -One in Unity not in number. It is also in this sense that thousands can be One like the builders of the tower of Babel in Gen 11:6. Even the millions of Christians can be One in this sense of Unity, according to John 17:21.

[1Jo 5:7-8 KJV] For there are three (numeric) that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three (numeric) are one (in unity).

Therefore, the Plurality or Triune of God is One in Unity - is NOT in Numeric Number literally speaking - as I have shown and illustrated above which is supported by the Scripture.

God bless
Are you unable to say how The Mystical Union of God as One actually influences your life today?

Awareness and existence of Light depends upon fellowship with others? Odd. I read that fellowship is to be the result of light, not the necessary confirmation of Light.

I never said it "depends" on others. Rather if we are indeed walking in the light as He is in the light, we will have fellowship with one another.

Of course if the others are not walking in the light, then we may not have godly fellowship with them.

Your question seemed to inquire about awarness of the light.

Just trying to stay true to the scriptures.

I never said it "depends" on others. Rather if we are indeed walking in the light as He is in the light, we will have fellowship with one another.

Of course if the others are not walking in the light, then we may not have godly fellowship with them.

Your question seemed to inquire about awarness of the light.

Just trying to stay true to the scriptures.
Hopefully, staying true to the Scriptures adds relevancy . I actually used the phrase "aware of the Light." Your wonderful response answered a question I did not ask.

Let's try this one. When you are not fellowshipping, how are you aware of the Light? Urim & Thummim, perhaps?

Last edited:
I have yet to fellowship with any Christian who does not drain my heart and mind of what I have in Christ.
Jesus said,

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil; for of the abundance of his heart his mouth speaketh.

Thank you for speaking your heart and mind of how you view us. It does make me question what you have in Christ.

Jesus said,
If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

You have made it clear that you have a rub with Christianity. But nobody on this site has done you wrong. Nobody has sought you out looking to air their grieviences with you.

We wish to be a community that builds one another up and supports one another. We’re not perfect and I don’t pretend to be perfect. But we seek peace and we pursue it. You seem to seek chaos, and pursue that.

I don’t know who did you wrong in the past and I don’t know why you think so lowly of us. But we are not here for your intellectual fodder. We are here to grow in unity, not to seek division. You are welcome to join us, but to do so we only ask that you stop viewing us as your enemy.

Jeff

JLB for_his_glory
Serving Zion

Let's try this one. When you are not fellowshipping, how are you aware of the Light? Urim & Thummim, perhaps?

For me personally, there is a constant drawing upon my heart, to interceed, worship, and pray in the Spirit... spending time with Him to fellowship with Him. This always keeps me sensitive to His Voice to do His will.

JLB

Hopefully, staying true to the Scriptures adds relevancy . I actually used the phrase "aware of the Light." Your wonderful response answered a question I did not ask.

Sorry, I wasnt trying to dodge your question.

Thanks for rephrasing your question.

Sorry, I wasnt trying to dodge your question.

Thanks for rephrasing your question.
Did you find something relevant as an answer? Perhaps not. How might I pray for your skills to give articulate witness of the Light you have in Christ?

Yes. And how are you aware of the Light?
How does the Light of YHWH/Jesus materially impact you personally today?
I understand these questions were not directed at me, but I would like to give my limited understanding in this area.

From the little I know of Jewish thought, light is described as that which is made known. We see this in Genesis 1. And God said, “let there be light”. “And it was good.”
God speaks, and creation comes into existence. It is worthy to note that darkness is not created, nor spoken into existence. Darkness is simply the absence of light. It’s the absence of good works.

All of creation is the result of Gods light because all of creation is the result of Gods good works. And materialistically it impacts almost every aspect of our life from the homes we live in to the food we eat. God blesses our crops and fields and by doing so provides for our sustenance. As you said earlier, we should not get fat over the abundance which God provides. When we fail to share our blessings, the result is that the darkness remains. Being light means we give, and we bless and we give God that glory.

Personally, it seems to me that I am made more aware of Gods light as I grow in relationship with our creator. I don’t wish to over spiritualized anything here, but the more I fall in love with our Lord, the more of His work I am able to see.

Be blessed.

I understand these questions were not directed at me, but I would like to give my limited understanding in this area.

From the little I know of Jewish thought, light is described as that which is made known. We see this in Genesis 1. And God said, “let there be light”. “And it was good.”
God speaks, and creation comes into existence. It is worthy to note that darkness is not created, nor spoken into existence. Darkness is simply the absence of light. It’s the absence of good works.

All of creation is the result of Gods light because all of creation is the result of Gods good works. And materialistically it impacts almost every aspect of our life from the homes we live in to the food we eat. God blesses our crops and fields and by doing so provides for our sustenance. As you said earlier, we should not get fat over the abundance which God provides. When we fail to share our blessings, the result is that the darkness remains. Being light means we give, and we bless and we give God that glory.

Personally, it seems to me that I am made more aware of Gods light as I grow in relationship with our creator. I don’t wish to over spiritualized anything here, but the more I fall in love with our Lord, the more of His work I am able to see.

Be blessed.
What blessings have you recently shared?
Regards.

Back