Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

You are a god.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
An Emoji Devotions for Thu, 1 April 2021

Topic: you are a god.

Highlights:

Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'? John 10:34

As a believer, you have been invested with divine authority to execute judgement in His name. Self limitations has lead to halfway consciousness in believer's cultural life which makes some to always play numb in the affairs of life by giving devils the control to distort things before reporting them to God. Our fight is not against flesh and blood. We are fighting against the rulers and authorities and the powers of this world’s darkness. We are fighting against the spiritual powers of evil in the heavenly world. Ephesians 6:12. When truths for which belivers had no faculty of vision are seen like the man in Mark 8:24 once saw when "...he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking." then we all need to stay awake and alert, to call the helper in prayer whenever things go awry around our spiritual atmosphere. (Matt 26:41) While people were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat and went away. Matthew 13:25

As a believer, we need a second touch of the Divine Hand, the passing away of another film of ignorance or prejudice, and then we can be clearly aware that we truly have God given power through the Holy Spirit to walk on snakes and scorpions. Our Lord gave us more power than the Enemy has. He says "Nothing will hurt you.." Luke 10:19 His words are true and it matters to how are we exercise our authority in the face of opposition and opportunities. We must not be afraid because He said "fear not because I am with you. Don’t be afraid, because I am your God. I will make you strong and will help you. I will support you with my right hand of righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

Is there anything impossible for God to do?

Prayer: To you Lord be all the glory. I trust in the Lord and in his vested authority in me. May the Lord bless me and cause me to flourish. No matter what, Nothing will hurt me in Jesus name. Amen.

The gospels referr to Jesus' miracles as signs for a good reason.
They pointed out who and what he was.

Any authority we have has strict limits to it. Like Jesus' signs we too exist to point to who and what Jesus is.

Back