Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

You Can Not Escape Jesus

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
0001-8276599357_20210920_185829_0000.png
An Emoji Devotional for Mon, Sept 20, 2021

Topic: You Can Not Escape Jesus

Highlights:

“Lord, who are you?” I asked. He said to me, “I am Jesus from Nazareth. And you are fighting against me.”
Acts 22:8

Thousands walking across the streets and thousands driving along the traffic. We all chase different things. On our pathways, we met Jesus. How did you hear about Jesus? It is certain that some would have met Him in Church while some listened to their radio and heard about Him. There is one simple truth "No one on earth will escape Jesus including you". So, have you accepted him yet or you are still delaying your salvation. It is better now than later because at times 'delay is evil'.

Jesus once said in Matthew 19:29‭-‬30

"Some people have left their home. Or they may have left their brothers or sisters. Or they may have left their mother or their father. Or they may have left their wife or their children or their fields. They have done that because of me. God will give those people many more things than they have left behind, even 100 times more! And after they die, they will live for ever with God. But many people who are very important now will become the least important. And many people who are not important now will become very important then.’"

The good news is "anyone who encountered Jesus, accepted him as their Lord and savior and walked in His commands never regrets such decisions".

If you are proving stubborn and you did not want to accept Jesus, someday you would wish you have made a decision very long time ago and accepted Him as your Saviour. It is never too late. Jesus is still able to turn nothing into something. He can restore wasted years provided you quickly make your choice before you get carried away.

No one, I said, No one, can escape Jesus including you. What to do is to accept Jesus as your Lord today, repent of your bad ways and ask Him to forgive your sins and be your wise protector from today. If you have already been saved, please don't go back to a sinful life because judgement is around the corner waiting for who will misbehave.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Hebrews 13:8

Prayer: Lord Jesus be my life, be my breath and my everything. If I have wronged you please forgive me. I accept that you are the boss and I will always love you forever. Let your grace be with me In your name I pray. Amen

“Lord, who are you?” I asked. He said to me, “I am Jesus from Nazareth. And you are fighting against me.”
Acts 22:8
Paul experienced Christ by hearing a voice and seeing a light. I also experienced Christ in a very similar way, except Jesus just said my name with lots of emotion. This shows that Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Paul experienced Christ by hearing a voice and seeing a light. I also experienced Christ in a very similar way, except Jesus just said my name with lots of emotion. This shows that Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Please share this wonderful experience let someone be blessed through your testimonies. Mark 5:19

Back