Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Your Power Is Not Veto

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
1640627264980.png
An Emoji devotions for Mon 27th Dec, 2021

Topic: Your Power is Not Veto

Highlights:

What you’ll get is the Holy Spirit. And when the Holy Spirit comes on you, you will be able to be my witnesses in Jerusalem, all over Judea and Samaria, even to the ends of the world.”
Acts 1:8

Some Christians got power from God and wants to use it the way they like. When their selfishness is not fulfilled they will go on their knees and ask "where do I go wrong?".

This is not about sin. The fact that you have received power and used it to perform miracles does not give you freewill to use the power on egocentric and self-centered Plan.

The power you received is not a Veto Power. There is a constitution in heaven which is in control of that power. The fact that you have received that power and it worked for you means it's working in line with the constitution authority of Heaven. Once your power is vetoed against the constitutional authority of God's will. It will not work for you anymore.

Matthew 6:36 says But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
Matthew 6:33

The above Bible verse tells us that we should seek God's approval first and ensure we use his power with precision according to His will.

Then she called, “Samson, the Philistines are upon you!” He awoke from his sleep and thought, “I’ll go out as before and shake myself free.” But he did not know that the LORD had left him. Judges 16:20

So you must continue to be strong in your spirits, my Christian friends that I love. Do not let anything move you away from your faith. Continue to work hard as you serve the Lord. You know that whatever you do for him will not be useless.
1 Corinthians 15:58

Prayer: Lord Jesus I pray that you open my eyes of understanding to live right, under the heavenly constitution and use your power with precision in Jesus name. Amen

Back