Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

YouTuber and New Member

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hello, I am a new member to this site. I have been running a YouTube Channel that investigates the Holy Scriptures, and applies it to this day and age. We investigate the scriptures in Context such as Scriptural, Cultural, Historical, and Textural. We look at how the message was given, who was the intended audience is, and how this applies to our relationship with God. My intent here is to, with your help, grow closer and deeper in understanding and love for Christ.

Thank you for your time,
Your brother in Christ

Welcome Brother in Christ. You have found a Christian Forum that is rich in Brothers & Sisters who are very knowledgeable in the Scriptures. After 40+ years of serious Bible study, I welcome you as a Brother that will have knowledge that my hungry heart can learn from. Your "You Tube Channel" sounds interesting and at an appropriate time you'll be able to post directions to it.

Again, a warm welcome Brother. Please look around and join in. There are some very intense discussions going on in "Bible Study" that you might have some interest in....See you in the mix.

Since you love our Lord Jesus, so do I. :hug

Back