Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

‘Grooming’: Washington passes far-left sex ed plan promoting promiscuity, LGBT, abortion

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Christ the King

Take up your cross and follow me
"The Washington state legislature gave final approval this weekend to a pro-abortion, pro-gender ideology sex education plan that will allow the sex act to be described to five-year-olds, seven-year-olds to be taught about sexual pleasure, and sixth graders to be directed to a website featuring a how-to on anal sex."

This makes me sick to my stomach. How are they able to get away with this???

I don't know why the Christian churches don't try harder to stop all of this. Just the RCC alone has enough power and money to challenge and out bid any lobby group. Add to that all the other Christian churches and we have the majority.

"If anyone causes one of these little ones – those who believe in me – to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung round their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea" Matthew 18:6

DklaMoOUwAASCDf.jpg Millstone1.jpg

Is it time we start attaching millstones to these criminals and tossing them into the sea???

I remember on another thread some people were saying that there is no such thing as indoctrination, that it doesn't exist...

Is this not indoctrination???

I heard about this yesterday on the news (cause I live in Washington state). I don't know all the details, I just heard they wanted to teach sex ed at a younger age. I don't agree with that and as parents we can ALWAYS opt-out with that kind of curriculum.

I heard about this yesterday on the news (cause I live in Washington state). I don't know all the details, I just heard they wanted to teach sex ed at a younger age. I don't agree with that and as parents we can ALWAYS opt-out with that kind of curriculum.

I thought the city of Washington was in Washington state but their on opposite coasts. Why is that?
I would have thought Washington would be the capital city of Washington state...LoL...?

Only bad things can come out of this. Instead of teaching young kids to stay safe, not let strangers or others touch you in an inappropriate way, and how to deal with sexual advances, they are actively making sex more accepted at a younger age.

Higher rates of pedophilia, expecially from teachers to the students is a likely outcome, as is young and very young pregnancies.

I remember on another thread some people were saying that there is no such thing as indoctrination, that it doesn't exist...

Is this not indoctrination???

In general I would say that indoctrination and education are the same thing, just whether someone agrees with what's being taught or not. However this challenges that stance quite a bit. Calling it grooming is an accurate discription, and I can't say anything against this being an example of forced indoctrination.

I thought the city of Washington was in Washington state but their on opposite coasts. Why is that?
I would have thought Washington would be the capital city of Washington state...LoL...?
Olympia,is the capital of Washington and the capital of the u.s is not a state but the district of Columbia .Washington state was named for George Washington ,ironic given how liberal they are ,and he wasn't

This law sounds like it is too liberal. I believe parents should teach their children about sex as the right age. Unfortunately, my parents neglected to talk about is until one day they said that it was a sin. So I was a bit confused about sex for a long time. Young children do feel sexual urges and if they come to their parents about it they should be told that there is no need to be ashamed. I think focusing on behavior modification is good. My son started having sex when he was eight while I was at work. I was a single parent and I did not have the "talk" that I should have. This is a very complicated and serious issue. The key thing for me, based on my messed up childhood, is to avoid shaming children about their bodies. Masturbation, I was told, would get me flung into the fiery furnace of hell. I still sometimes doubt that I will make it to heaven. And I have never really enjoyed sex without shame.

My son started having sex when he was eight

Tsss, so he says. He might of tried at that age, unsuccessfully.

Boys don't start having erections until 11 to 13 years, same time girls start to menstruate.

Before that boys are unable to ejaculate.
Without penetration and ejaculation sex is not possible.

I think your son is blowing his own trumpet.
Claiming the impossible.

Olympia,is the capital of Washington and the capital of the u.s is not a state but the district of Columbia .Washington state was named for George Washington ,ironic given how liberal they are ,and he wasn't

So Washington isn't Washington...:confused

Isn't Olympia in Greece?
And isn't Columbia in South America?:confused2

This is Uncle Sam's confusing logic I guess,
like imperial measurements.:screwloose

Who is this uncle Sam bloke anyway pointing fingers...:nono
How rude. I can tell he didn't get disciplined as a child... LoL..:lol

Washington state was granted as such in 1889 ,it was part of the Oregon territory ,Olympia was the capital then and now .Washington state is on,the north west part of the country ,stovebolts is from there ,I,was stationed there .

In general I would say that indoctrination and education are the same thing, just whether someone agrees with what's being taught or not

I found what u said interesting so I had a deeper look to learn about the difference between education and indoctrination... These are my findings

Education involves the seeking of facts, and learning about what is the truth, and what is not. Indoctrination is aimed at influencing people to believe in facts, without being able to back up these newfound facts with anything but opinion.

That is perhaps the simplest explanation of the difference between education and indoctrination.

Read more: Difference Between Education and Indoctrination | Difference Between http://www.differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/difference-between-education-and-indoctrination/#ixzz6GRpeI4Dq

To a degree you are correct, much of our education is indoctrination but not all of it.

Indoctrination assumes there is only one solution to an issue. The Nazis had what they called "the final solution" which was to exterminate all ethnic minorities. They indoctrinated their people with this idea.

The problem with politics today is that it is too ideologically driven. "It's my way or the highway". "Im righteous and everyone opposing me is evil" It's a dangerous practice that is dividing the west and will aid it's downfall.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back