Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] “He has HIV”

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I’m 38 healthy. I live a modest safe nice area. And…

People were yelling this last night. And before that I’d stopped at a convenience store for some candy bars. The clerk had a friend in with her and…

Yeah. She was picking at me with it too.

I hit the initial text result 17 years ago. No treatment offered no referral and…

I never really could pursue it. By His grace and because of my parents ongoing support I’m healthy and normal and ..

I’m getting somewhat nervous. Not terrified but this is the south. It isn’t just the aids issue in my life before conversion it’s…

None stop labels and bullying and lies and..ugh.

God has spared and saved me. My parents are good and good to me. I just..???

What to do?

Back