Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

100 days... the Excitement builds!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I've always wanted to get involved with the Parenting and Marriage forum, but I have refrained because I personally felt a non-married man who has no kids should let this forum be. However, if the Lord wills, in 100 days Caroline(Caromurp) and I will be saying our vows and embarking into the lives of Husband and Wife. I'm not going to pop in everyday and count down, but I did want to share a little bit of the excitement with those who have already been there.

:) you two must be getting so excited now, counting the hours no doubt :) i know we were before our wedding :)

we pray for you both that you will have a wonderful day and make amazing memories that you will treasure every day of your long and amazing joyous life together.

we'll be glad to have you (and are glad to have you now :tongue lol)

Timothy,
I'm sure lots of people are telling you what to do and what not to do and how this should be and such. I'm going to be one of those people. So prepare yourself.

Don't forget to make the day about you and your bride, not about your guests. Take a moment (or even an hour) in the morning to remember why you're there (I'm sure you already know) and do something just for yourself. Some men like to have their beards professionally trimmed, so that may be an option. Maybe just taking a nice long walk when you wake is more suited to you. Whatever it is, do it just for you! And have Caroline do the same thing.

I went for a massage before my wedding, and nothing fazed me the whole day. Not even my baker not showing with my 7-tier wedding cake (and that's a bride's worst nightmare!)...

But I'm so happy for you guys. May God bless you with many years of happiness and love.

*gasp*!!!! Tim! Congratulations! I've been gone forever and am so happy to read this. How exciting! So, tell me about the wedding. Big? Small? Medium? Are you going to go on a honeymoon?

Caroline,
I didn't realize you put pictures up! I expect to see wedding pictures when you've gotten back from your honeymoon!

Haha! Do you think I could NOT put wedding pictures up? I don't think I could help it if I tried :lol I can't WAIT to do that :yes :yes :yes

Weddings make me so giddy. I love weddings. I'm actually photographing one on Saturday. You can't see it, but I have the biggest smile on my face for you two! :biggrin

We are now down to just 30 days!

:bounce :onfire :bounce :onfire :bounce :onfire :bounce
:heart :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back