Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study 3 John 2-4

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
3 John 1:2-4
King James Version (KJV)
2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.
4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
2 Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers. 3 For I was very glad when brethren came and testified to your truth, that is, how you are walking in truth. 4 I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth.

Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

2 We as believers should have love for all but the love we have for each other should be more. We should pray for each other when we have concerns about them that they may be going thru troubles and if given the opportunity presents it talk to them and make sure they are good. Prosperity and heal our good things but without Christ they are nothing. John was praying this for the believers. We should pray the world would come to know Christ. We as believers are to go and prosper in Jesus Christ by the Spirit.

3 We should be happy as other believers serve the Lord and be supportive of how the Lord uses them. We as believers should spread the truth. We all need Christ. We are to walk in the ways Christ leads. We are to follow Him and not after our own desires.

4 With Christ we can truly come to know joy. We should be proud when people we lead and guide follow after Jesus and serve Him by they own might in Him. Proud that the Lord could use us for them the be lead and guided to the Lord who leads His fold.

King James Version (KJV)
2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.
4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

2 Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers. 3 For I was very glad when brethren came and testified to your truth, that is, how you are walking in truth. 4 I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth.

Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

2 We as believers should have love for all but the love we have for each other should be more. We should pray for each other when we have concerns about them that they may be going thru troubles and if given the opportunity presents it talk to them and make sure they are good. Prosperity and heal our good things but without Christ they are nothing. John was praying this for the believers. We should pray the world would come to know Christ. We as believers are to go and prosper in Jesus Christ by the Spirit.

3 We should be happy as other believers serve the Lord and be supportive of how the Lord uses them. We as believers should spread the truth. We all need Christ. We are to walk in the ways Christ leads. We are to follow Him and not after our own desires.

4 With Christ we can truly come to know joy. We should be proud when people we lead and guide follow after Jesus and serve Him by they own might in Him. Proud that the Lord could use us for them the be lead and guided to the Lord who leads His fold.
:goodpost

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back