Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

567 Christians reconverted to Hinduism. How do u respond?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Did they convert back from Christianity or churchianity? If the later then I am glad there is still hope for them.

As it was once said "It would have been better that we never sat in a pew there is so much to learn"

Hey here is a novel idea, next Sunday instead of GOING to church, stay home BE the church :)

If more where doing that you would not see people leaving for what ever else out, but really if they are just leaving one institution for another, what is the problem either way they missed the point of it all JESUS

Henry, I'm beginning to like you more and more as I read your posts. You know I love ya man, but I'm really beginning to like you too. Good job my friend. What the world needs now is 'a little more truth'. They won't like it, but they NEED it. Amen brother.

Guys, I think you might be putting it a little hard on the converts. If they were lured to Christianity with promises of cash then I hardly think that they truly understood it. Therefore the bible quotations cited scarcely apply.

If there is a problem here it is with missionaries who aren't teaching real Christianity. Not the converts or a certain philosophy of Christianity.

Back