Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Peter was using Isaiah in his letter to prove his point. Paul does that a lot in his letters, cause the Holy Spirit is proving the Word of God.

To me, everything of the word of God is eternal; not just everlasting. It always was; it will ever be, and as examples for our edification those things of the Old Testament were quoted repeatedly and served continually to grow rather than perish as the flower. :shrug

To me, everything of the word of God is eternal; not just everlasting. It always was; it will ever be, and as examples for our edification those things of the Old Testament were quoted repeatedly and served continually to grow rather than perish as the flower. :shrug

I know darts are always going to be thrown at us, but we must test everything. I just want to know what this is all about.

Im acturaly really happy there are so many people here who know more about scripture than me, so i can understand more.

Its just testing spirits.

Edit: link deleted. Its all just wrong. I dont even know why im talking about something i know nothing about.

Just forget it. Snakes are everywhere trying decieve me.

Last edited:
How far are you willing to test everything.

You must first start with testing yourself. Once that fails, you know only God can save you from yourself.

Test everything?. What is everyone else when man cant even look at themselves in the mirror. Test everything but yourself?.You want to know the number of the beast?

Family is an illusion and community is an illusion. Although i love my family and love my community.

I mean God. He is King. Jesus is King of Kings and our father, the Father Christ has shown us is King of all Almighty kings. The Son is worthy because he is honest, and the Father is truth because he is love.
You don't sound like you care for reality, and I don't care for it.

I do care for reality. Jesus is real. He was a human being who walked this earth in truth, he teached the truth, was murdered for nothing more than mans pride as nothing has changed in todays world, yet he was raised back to life because he is the truth and life and nothing can defeat him. Jesus was from God and is Gods. He was and still is worthy.
Who is Jesus.

Who is Jesus.

electro brother. Do you think Jesus is Lord?. Can you say it. I mean, you dont have to if you dont want obviously, but if your willing just say Jesus is Lord.

I just want to know where my brothers are, you know, they all hide behind a curtain and all that stuff. But not you right?.

I will say it first if it helps.

JESUS IS LORD AND KING OF KINGS.

electro brother. Do you think Jesus is Lord?. Can you say it. I mean, you dont have to if you dont want obviously, but if your willing just say Jesus is Lord.

I just want to know where my brothers are, you know, they all hide behind a curtain and all that stuff. But not you right?.

I will say it first if it helps.

JESUS IS LORD AND KING OF KINGS.
To me Jesus is the son of desire who is the lord of life.

Electric man where did you go?. You have quoted me in multiple threads in multiple locations on the forum all night, and as soon as i say "Jesus is Lord", you run. Lol.

Can you handle the Jesus mysters sandle?
How can I say that a process of life is greater than life.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back