Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

666 Mark of the Beast in a Chrildrens Story?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

ashesmi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkBD8JXFtCw Crank it up!

Here it is in HD https://vimeo.com/47425361

About the Book

The Biggest Monster with the Littlest Heart is a modern day classic childrens story where the reader gets to decide the paths characters follow.

There are 3 separate endings in the story, one ending leads to a book within the book.

The book is also encrypted using simple anagrams and other scrambled words, the reader doesn't even know the story is encrypted. If you crack the simple encryption you will see a much more frightening story.

There is an Adult version of the Book which is Decrypted and a Children version of the Book which is Encrypted. The story is free to read and share with others.

The book is unedited so please forgive the spelling mistakes.

Get the book here http://ashesmi.yolasite.com/

Ashes Mi Loves You ;)

Jesus Lives in all of us...

Last edited by a moderator:
That video was the dumbest thing I've seen on youtube in a long, long time. Aside from being poorly edited, with nothing but random words and their anagrams floating around on the screen, it's not a book or any sort of story. And the anagrams don't even make sense.

Ashes Mi Loves You ;)
I've gotta agree with DarkHorse-that was pretty dumb.

Got a question for you though. I'm assuming you wrote and uploaded this youtube since it says the author is Ashes Mi. You claim the title of Christian in your profile but your youtube from the 1:47 mark all the way to the 2:10 mark says-

Ashes Mi=666=Messiha

Wolf in sheeps clothing?

That video was the dumbest thing I've seen on youtube in a long, long time. Aside from being poorly edited, with nothing but random words and their anagrams floating around on the screen, it's not a book or any sort of story. And the anagrams don't even make sense.
Ahhhh you didn't read the book did you. Read the book and the video makes sense. Please read the Free Book here and share with your fellow Christians Please it is free to Read :) http://ashesmi.yolasite.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gotta agree with DarkHorse-that was pretty dumb.

Got a question for you though. I'm assuming you wrote and uploaded this youtube since it says the author is Ashes Mi. You claim the title of Christian in your profile but your youtube from the 1:47 mark all the way to the 2:10 mark says-

Ashes Mi=666=Messiha

Wolf in sheeps clothing?
Please I BEG you to Please Read the book it is Free to Read I am not doing this for money, I hate money. http://ashesmi.yolasite.com/ Read the Childrens story and please get back to me OK?

all this metafictiveness and anagrammery sounds promising, giving it a read next week.
Thank you so much, I really hope you enjoy it, and remember always choose Love, you'll see what I mean when you read it, and thank you for taking the time.

i read the beginning and quickly got bored and started skimming. all this talk about physics(lets ignore how inaccurate it mostly is, just pretend thats how physics work in the books world) might be a little too complicated for a child, i quickly fogrot you intend this for children(??). and its all very rambling and monotonous, well i guess there is a story after some time but how can i be bothered to read all this if its, well, a bother. all the anagrams and telling the reader(me) that it is encrypted and i wont notice is...weird? all in all, the pretentious "deepness", incorrect laws of physics, hamhanded and bitter satire(or something like that) makes this at most an intresting curiosity.

i'd say work on your writing skills, make it for adults and just go ahead write something off the wall nuts, maybe even a rewrite of this.

Ashes, How did you lose your wife and your daughter? That is really a terrible thing to have happen. I'll pray for you and them.

Ashes, How did you lose your wife and your daughter? That is really a terrible thing to have happen. I'll pray for you and them.
Thanks joe, I miss them this helped inspire the story :) It is a good story oddly enough the people that like the story are Atheists and non Christians, most Christians seem to dislike it because they cannot finish reading it...I don't get it.

It is about conquences of Choosing Love over Fear. It is a story one must take time in reading, it touches many different levels and goes very deep.

Thanks Again Joe

i read the beginning and quickly got bored and started skimming. all this talk about physics(lets ignore how inaccurate it mostly is, just pretend thats how physics work in the books world) might be a little too complicated for a child, i quickly fogrot you intend this for children(??). and its all very rambling and monotonous, well i guess there is a story after some time but how can i be bothered to read all this if its, well, a bother. all the anagrams and telling the reader(me) that it is encrypted and i wont notice is...weird? all in all, the pretentious "deepness", incorrect laws of physics, hamhanded and bitter satire(or something like that) makes this at most an intresting curiosity.

i'd say work on your writing skills, make it for adults and just go ahead write something off the wall nuts, maybe even a rewrite of this.

Sorry you never finished it. It is not ment to be skimmed but to be absorbed and throughly read. Like I said to Joe, most Christians seem to not want to read this book, but it is Inspired by my Understanding of Christ and was meant to help reach out to Atheists and Agnostics and others...Many Atheists like it but many Christians can not read it through so they cannot give a review :sad

Sorry you never finished it. It is not ment to be skimmed but to be absorbed and throughly read. Like I said to Joe, most Christians seem to not want to read this book, but it is Inspired by my Understanding of Christ and was meant to help reach out to Atheists and Agnostics and others...Many Atheists like it but many Christians can not read it through so they cannot give a review :sad

well i never said i will never finish it, i think i'll give it a proper chance someday :)

well i never said i will never finish it, i think i'll give it a proper chance someday :)
Thank you for at least trying to read it, I hate reading myself so I understand and no one has time to read anymore. When you do get a chance I feel you will enjoy it because you'll choose the Love path in the story and it will go on and on...

Peace taikina :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back