Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

'90s cartoon openings

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

evenifigoalone

Fare thee well, Felicia
2024 Supporter

I recognize several of these. Pokemon has the best intro, it's still catchy even today. Two of them, Sonic SatAM and Sonic Underground I did not watch until a few years ago. I quite like Sonic Underground, even if it really wasn't well done. And I didn't watch DBZ until my adult life.

I recognize: Sailor Moon, Pinky and the Brain, Ducktales, Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles, Sonic, Sonic Underground, Pokemon, and Dragon Ball Z.
I only actually watched a couple of them back then, though. (Pinky and the Brain, Ducktales, and Pokemon. Though my mom made me stop watching a couple of those.) My older brother liked Ninja Turtles and Power Rangers, but I didn't care about them or anything that seemed overly action oriented at the time.

Animaniacs had that and pinky and the brain together.I'm suprised exosquad wasn't on the list
They were both Warner Brothers cartoons. I remember some of them being in each other's shows sometimes.
I remember watching Tiny Toons, too? Think that was what it was called...

I think I mainly liked it because it gave Sonic a family. xD In the end, what I go for most in fiction is family feels....

Ah man. Just as well it's not nearby, I guess. I'd probably spend all my money there. I'll already be spending a good chunk at the next Anime Day Jax.

Back