Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A bit pessimistic at the moment, & alone. Must stop doom-scrolling social media. HI!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Canada

Hey everyone, I like the direction this forum seems to have.

Had my ups and downs over the years; on subject of faith I've fallen into different categories (if you want to label me) at different times. Here, I will just divest myself of certain labels as with the topic of beliefs it's so easy to be put inside a box. The only sensible thing to tell you is that I am not a Christian (or believer - at one time I felt I was), purely for honest disclosure purposes. (EDIT: Also, male in late 30s.)

I look forward to being active in this community from time to time, as every now and then I have a renewed interest in Christianity.

Regards

I am not a Christian

So, good news, you're in good company as even the disciples 2k years ago faced doubt and uncertainty

If you have the ability I recommend watching the Chosen series,
they took some artistic liberties in that area but ones that really come across as legit

We're living in a time where people are losing heart

so you did the perfect thing IMO to just put it out there, confession is good for the soul!

So stick with believers and free of drugs/alcohol or other harmful activities, find a church and keep moving forward!

Don't worry about right and wrong for now, pray in secret on that 🤗

Had my ups and downs over the years; on subject of faith I've fallen into different categories (if you want to label me) at different times. Here, I will just divest myself of certain labels as with the topic of beliefs it's so easy to be put inside a box. The only sensible thing to tell you is that I am not a Christian (or believer - at one time I felt I was), purely for honest disclosure purposes. (EDIT: Also, male in late 30s.)

I look forward to being active in this community from time to time, as every now and then I have a renewed interest in Christianity.

Regards

Welcome.

I, too, am Canadian. In Manitoba at the moment (have been for the last thirty-some years). Born in B.C. (Kamloops). Raised in Saskatchewan (North Battleford. Ugh. Would not recommend living there to anyone).

So, what's got you ebbing and flowing about Christianity?

Regards
A fellow millennial. Welcome to the forum. :)

Back