Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A commentary on the Book of Revelation - Part 1

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
And I disagree with you and instead accept what the Bible says.

Each Seal judgment is an event and each one becomes progressivly harsher.

Yes, as I said it could be an Asteroid. "Wormwood" = Bitter/poisonous.
It does not say that, you say that because you think that is what it says, but you are in error my friend. You see, the difference in us is I can hear "Ron you are Wrong" for 30 plus years I was STEADFAST there are 21 judgments, and when those people who say, no, all the Seals, Trumps and Vials happen simultaneously I was like, YEA RIGHT........Now, there were of course wrong, but the fact is the Seals ARE Jesus foretelling the Trumpet Judgments, so in away they kinda saw something, but the 7 Vials come out of the 7th Trump, so in essence they were wrong, bus so was I. On the other hand, no one ever knows when you reply if you even read the post, that is why I do not reply unless I read the post in full, its disrespectful, and you can not debate a point you have not read. So, you thinking I was harsh there (maybe you felt that, seemed to) when I was making that very point.

The night I prayed to God and asked why in these end times, when God promised to pour His spirit out on us and reveal all things, WHY does the Church have hundreds of ideas as per unto who the Harlot is, who Babylon is, who the 144,000 are et al. when we are supposed to know........The holy spirit was like "Ron, you guys already know it all"

When we were young in Christ, of curse Daniel, Ezekiel and Revelation seemed over our heads, so we deferred unto other "MEN'S IDEAS" via books, preaching's, radio, TV in Churches etc. etc. So, after that holy spirit rebuke, I decided to do what I did in the Gospels, when ever I came to a seeming contradiction, or an "understanding" that had many, many takes, even hundreds, I simply did as I did with the Gospels and meekly said, "You show me Lord" and he has every time.

I do not guess when I say something is this or that I am not just guessing like many do. If I do not understand something I say so up front. For instance Rev. 12, 13 and 17s Beasts are THREE DIFFERENT BEASTS. Look at THE CROWNS, ones on the Heads, ones on the Horns or kings and one has NO CROWNS. Rev. 12 Satan, Rev. 13 the Beast A.C. and Rev. 17 the Scarlet Colored Beast is Apollyon (the King of the Bottomless Pit). He is of the 7 and is an 8th king (just not of this world, hence no crown on kingdoms of this world when he is spoken about.

No sir! There is no misunderstanding on my part.

I did not say that it was not a heavenly body/asteroid my friend.

You are saying that all of the Trumpet judgments are ONE event. I disagree with your opinion. There are SEVEN Trumpet judgments given by SEVEN angels. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 = SEVEN different angels bringing SEVEN different judgments.

Each one is different and more sever that the previouse one.
When you get to heaven it will hit you that you should have listened. Every thing I stated is correct. Whether you grasp that are not is not going to change that.

You said.....
"Yes, 70 million years ago research what a larger asteroid did to the earth and dinos."

So you are saying that the 6000 year old Bible explination of Creation is wrong.
Yowm is the word, NOT DAY, look it up, it is used as a TIME PERIOD in general, and that has been used as a year, 2 years, month, X WHOLE, Season, and about 50 other things. You go by the English translation and to you it HAS TO BE A DAY, but it isn't.

You will learn this in heaven also. Now man was created on the 6th Day (which lasts about 300-350 million years) about 6000 years ago, when God placed His image in a clay man named Adam.

When you get to heaven it will hit you that you should have listened. Every thing I stated is correct. Whether you grasp that are not is not going to change that.

Yowm is the word, NOT DAY, look it up, it is used as a TIME PERIOD in general, and that has been used as a year, 2 years, month, X WHOLE, Season, and about 50 other things. You go by the English translation and to you it HAS TO BE A DAY, but it isn't.

You will learn this in heaven also. Now man was created on the 6th Day (which lasts about 300-350 million years) about 6000 years ago, when God placed His image in a clay man named Adam.
Sarcasm is not a Christian blessing!

It would behoove you to realize that we are on the same team my friend.

It does not say that, you say that because you think that is what it says, but you are in error my friend. You see, the difference in us is I can hear "Ron you are Wrong" for 30 plus years I was STEADFAST there are 21 judgments, and when those people who say, no, all the Seals, Trumps and Vials happen simultaneously I was like, YEA RIGHT........Now, there were of course wrong, but the fact is the Seals ARE Jesus foretelling the Trumpet Judgments, so in away they kinda saw something, but the 7 Vials come out of the 7th Trump, so in essence they were wrong, bus so was I. On the other hand, no one ever knows when you reply if you even read the post, that is why I do not reply unless I read the post in full, its disrespectful, and you can not debate a point you have not read. So, you thinking I was harsh there (maybe you felt that, seemed to) when I was making that very point.

The night I prayed to God and asked why in these end times, when God promised to pour His spirit out on us and reveal all things, WHY does the Church have hundreds of ideas as per unto who the Harlot is, who Babylon is, who the 144,000 are et al. when we are supposed to know........The holy spirit was like "Ron, you guys already know it all"

When we were young in Christ, of curse Daniel, Ezekiel and Revelation seemed over our heads, so we deferred unto other "MEN'S IDEAS" via books, preaching's, radio, TV in Churches etc. etc. So, after that holy spirit rebuke, I decided to do what I did in the Gospels, when ever I came to a seeming contradiction, or an "understanding" that had many, many takes, even hundreds, I simply did as I did with the Gospels and meekly said, "You show me Lord" and he has every time.

I do not guess when I say something is this or that I am not just guessing like many do. If I do not understand something I say so up front. For instance Rev. 12, 13 and 17s Beasts are THREE DIFFERENT BEASTS. Look at THE CROWNS, ones on the Heads, ones on the Horns or kings and one has NO CROWNS. Rev. 12 Satan, Rev. 13 the Beast A.C. and Rev. 17 the Scarlet Colored Beast is Apollyon (the King of the Bottomless Pit). He is of the 7 and is an 8th king (just not of this world, hence no crown on kingdoms of this world when he is spoken about.
I apprecaite your testimony but keep in mine that it is yours not mine.

Again........with all due respect I disagree with you.

You are not the only one who has studied this topic. I say again that the Bible says to me that The Judgments of Revelation consist of 21 total events that will occur during the Tribulation period, from the signing of the peace treaty by the Anti-Christ to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

The Bible tells us in the Revelation that there will be seven seal judgments, seven trumpets, and seven bowl judgments. 3 x 7 =21!
The first six seal judgments are unleashed in chapter 6 of Revelation and are comprised of the following:

• First seal (vv. 1-2) –----- the Antichrist is let loose upon the world
• Second seal (vv. 3-4) –-- wars begin and peace is lost
• Third seal (vv. 5-6) –---- famine breaks out
• Fourth seal (vv. 7-8) –--- the ultimate result of war and famine, which is death
• Fifth seal (vv. 9-11) –---- persecution of God's people, which brings more of God's vengeance on the world,
• Sixth seal (vv. 12-17) –-- a great earthquake along with other celestial upheavals

Revelation 8:1-2......
"When the Lamb opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. Then I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them. … Now the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to blow them".

If there is just ONE Seal judgment, why does the Scriptures say SEVEN angels?

The first six trumpets are comprised of the following judgments:

• First trumpet (vs. 7) –------ one third of earth, trees, grass is burned up
• Second trumpet (vv. 8-9) – one third of the sea creatures die and ships are destroyed
• Third trumpet (vv. 10-11) – one third of the waters polluted and many die
• Fourth trumpet (vs. 12) – ---one third of the sun, moon, and stars are darkened
• Fifth trumpet (vv. 9:1-11) –- Locusts/demons are released to torment people
• Sixth trumpet (vv. 9:13-19) – Four bound demons are released to kill one third of humankind with an army

Next come the bowl judgments and they are more comprehensive in their effect:

• First bowl (vs. 16:2) - --------Horrible sores on those with the mark of the beast
• Second bowl (vs. 16:3) - ----Everything in the sea dies
• Third bowl (vv. 16:4-7) - -----All the waters are polluted
• Fourth bowl (vv. 16:8-9) – ---The sun burns and scorches people
• Fifth bowl (vv. 16:10-11) – ---Brings complete darkness over Antichrist's kingdom
• Sixth bowl (vv. 16:12-16) – ---The Euphrates dries up ; the kings of the East come into Holy Land
• Seventh bowl (vv. 16:17-21) – Produces a great earthquake; cities of nations fall; a huge hailstorm occurs

revelationchronologytraditional.jpg

Source: https://jesusplusnothing.com/series/post/chronology-of-revelation

The 21 judgments get increasingly worse and more devastating as the end times progress. The seven seals, trumpets, and bowls are connected to one another. The seventh seal introduces the seven trumpets (Revelation 8:1–5), and the seventh trumpet introduces the seven bowls (Revelation 11:15–19; 15:1–8).

My friend......as of right now, none of the judgments in the Revelation are taking place.!

Nothing in the Revelation takes place until the Rapture. When the church is removed, then there will be a 7 year peace treaty with Israel and the A/C.

I do not intend to argue with anyone, but God is not building a New Heaven and a new earth now.

After the millennium and the final judgment, God will create a new heaven and earth where humans will dwell Rev 20). In fact, Revelation 21:2-4 says that the new heaven will descend onto the new earth. It says,

And I saw the holy city—the new Jerusalem—descending out of heaven from God, made ready like a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Look! The residence of God is among human beings. He will live among them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death will not exist any more—or mourning, or crying, or pain, for the former things have ceased to exist.”

The final destination of believers is not the current heaven. It is the new heaven and earth.
I agree on the New Heavens, but It has started, The sixes have started, which brings on the fives and the fours also have been moving foreword going on, but you don't see them.

I agree on the New Heavens, but It has started, The sixes have started, which brings on the fives and the fours also have been moving foreword going on, but you don't see them.
I respect your thoughts but I can not agree.

The Seals, Trumpets and Bowls can not start until there is a 7 year peace treaty and the removal of the church.

Thank you. I respect you, but who gave you that mess above without proper interpretation. If you wish choose any of the above and I have the interpretation of it. Just so you know there is grass at the fifth trumpet you have it backwards. And Armageddon at the first trumpet at where God destroys them armys.

Thank you. I respect you, but who gave you that mess above without proper interpretation. If you wish choose any of the above and I have the interpretation of it. Just so you know there is grass at the fifth trumpet you have it backwards. And Armageddon at the first trumpet at where God destroys them armys.
I respect what you have to say Ezekiel but let me quote 1 Peter 1:24 "All flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of grass." So the first trumpet amongst others depicts the effect it has on humans. If you think first trumpet is concurrent with first vial then it makes even more sense. Then on Revelation 9:4 it specifically mentions green things so as to avoid confusion. Blessings!

The worst possible thing that anyone can do is make a comment/opinon without providing the Scripture that that are focused on. That leaves the responder to "assume" what it is that the poster is talking about.
That is exactly what has just happened.

But.........I am assuming here that you are talking about Rev. 8:7--
“The first angel blew his trumpet, and there was hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was thrown at the earth so that a third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.” ‭‭

Then we go to Rev. 9:4......
“They were told not to damage the grass of the earth, or any green plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their forehead.”

Again, you did not specify but the grass you are talking about is only speaking of “all the green grass” that was burned up on a third of the earth only as seen in Rev 8:7.

The quote in Revelation 9:4 is the rest of the grass that wasn’t burnt from the other 2/3rd’s of the earth that wasn’t touched from the hail and fire in V.7.

So when it says “and all the green grass was burned up” it is defined in its immediate context, it’s not an “all” in an absolute sense.

In other words, the Green grass can only be on the earth, of which only a third was burnt. Now if that is not what you were referringg to, then I suggest that you post the Scriptures when you have an opinion.

Now, to say that Armageddon is at the 1st Trump, tells me that you actually do not have any grasp at all on the book of the Revelation or what you are using as a source is totally wrong.

Armageddon takes place at the 7th "Bowl" judgment which is the 3rd WOE! The BOWL judgments will be the most severe judgments the world has ever seen. They are the last set of 7 judgments and The seven bowls are described in Revelation 16:1–21, where they are specifically called “the seven bowls of God’s wrath” .

If you will take the time to read it, you will clearly see that The sixth bowl, The sixth angel pours out his bowl of judgment on the Euphrates River. That river is dried up in preparation for the kings of the East making their way to their own destruction in Revelation 16:12. John then sees three unclean spirits “that looked like frogs” coming from the mouths of Satan, the Antichrist, and the false prophet (verse 13). These demons perform miracles and deceive the kings of the earth and gather them to the final battle on the Day of the Lord (verse 14). Under demonic influence, “the kings [gather] together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon” (verse 16).

It is then that The seventh bowl take place. The seventh angel empties the seventh bowl into the atmosphere. A loud voice in heaven says, “It is done!” (Revelation 16:17). The seventh bowl results in flashes of lightning and an earthquake so severe that “no earthquake like it has ever occurred since mankind has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake” (verse 18). Jerusalem is split into three parts, and the cities of the world collapse (verse 19). Islands are flooded, and mountains disappear (verse 20). Giant hailstones, “each weighing about a hundred pounds, fell on people” (verse 21). Those under judgment “cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible” (verse 21).

Sarcasm is not a Christian blessing!
That is not me being sarcastic at all, its me saying that you will learn you were mistaken on the Seals. You can not read the scroll until all 7 Seals are broken. I have tried, but placing an image is unlike on any other site, so I give up. The fact that you can not grasp that the Seven Seas BIND a message, is because you have always thought they were real time events, they are not. Rev. 6 is Jesus foretelling whats about to hit, Rev. 7 is the 5 Million or so Jews who repent fleeing Judea to safety before God's Wrath falls on the "Trees, Earth, and Seas. That thinking that these were 21 Judgments has given you tunnel vision on the facts. Me saying you will learn these facts in heaven is not sarcasm, its a warning that you can reach the people with truth better than when you are guessing.

I apprecaite your testimony but keep in mine that it is yours not mine.

Again........with all due respect I disagree with you.

You are not the only one who has studied this topic. I say again that the Bible says to me that The Judgments of Revelation consist of 21 total events that will occur during the Tribulation period, from the signing of the peace treaty by the Anti-Christ to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
Study has NOTHING to do with it. I studied for plus 30 years, God started revealing it all 7-8 years ago right after my heart attack slowed me down enough to stay in prayer much longer every day. Its revelation, no man has revealed this unto you, but my Father in heaven.

One day I started studying Dan. 8, and I have read Dan:8-9 at least 1000 times or more, and the FACTS jumped off the page at me. The Anti-Christ can only be born in Greece, so says this one verse. He conquers (Waxes Great TOWARDS) to the East (Turkey/Seleucus) TOWARDS the South (Egypt/Ptolemy) and towards Israel (Pleasant land). Which means DING, DING, he can only conquer from the Northwest Corridor, Cassander or Greece and since Greece is in the European Union that solves both Prophesies in Dan. 8 and Dan. 7:7-8. He is born in Greece and arises to power in the E.U. and Greece is in the E.U. Lastly, Isaiah 10 also has to be fulfilled, he is an Assyrian by blood (Old Assyria was Norther Iraq, Southern Turkey and a sliver of Syria) so this mans (Anti-Christ/Little Horn) family at some point in the last 2700 years migrated to Greece, Turkey has a common border with Greece, he was then born in Greece which is WHY............we get the run down on every king in Daniel 11. (!!) He had an Archetype in Antiochus Epiphanes, and a Jewish High Priest named Jason (real name Yeshua) was his evil sidekick who betrayed his fell countrymen, just like the end time False Prophet will be a Jewish High Priest gone rouge. But n the end, he can only come to POLITICAL POWER in the E.U. So, he has to fulfill all three prophesies. Not just one.

These things have been coming to me by the holy spirit, not study per se. Now hard study did give me the 1335 and 1290 meanings. I did an Exegesis on Dan. 11 and 12.

The Bible tells us in the Revelation that there will be seven seal judgments, seven trumpets, and seven bowl judgments. 3 x 7 =21!
The first six seal judgments are unleashed in chapter 6 of Revelation and are comprised of the following:
No it doesn't, no angel is shown pouring out or sounding, the covering angel simply says "COME AND SEE" which means John is seeing a vision of the future. Seals 1-5 are the coming Anti-Christ, Seal #6 is the Wrath, both cover the exact same 42 months. BUT FIRST, Israel has to be brought to repentance at the 1335 (Two-witnesses) then flee at the 1290 (False Prophet) events. Thus they have 30 days to flee Judea unto the Petra/Bozrah area before Israel gets conquered at the 1260, on the DOTL, as the Asteroid Impacts earth, only then dies Gid allow the A.C. to bring war against Israel and the whole Mediterranean Sea Region. HW never conquers the whole world just the WHOLE LAND (earth) being spoken about in the 7 headed 10m horned region.

Revelation 8:1-2......
"When the Lamb opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. Then I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them. … Now the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to blow them".

If there is just ONE Seal judgment, why does the Scriptures say SEVEN angels?
This proves my point, there are 7 Angels BLOWING a Trumpet Judgment and there are also 7 Angels POURING out the Vial judgments but NO ACTION is taken by any angel via the Seals because John is being shown future events soon to come. There are NO SEAL Judgments, only the 7 Trumps bring Judgment, the 7th Trump contains the 7 Vial which is the 3rd Woe.

The first six trumpets are comprised of the following judgments:

• First trumpet (vs. 7) –------ one third of earth, trees, grass is burned up
• Second trumpet (vv. 8-9) – one third of the sea creatures die and ships are destroyed
• Third trumpet (vv. 10-11) – one third of the waters polluted and many die
• Fourth trumpet (vs. 12) – ---one third of the sun, moon, and stars are darkened
• Fifth trumpet (vv. 9:1-11) –- Locusts/demons are released to torment people
• Sixth trumpet (vv. 9:13-19) – Four bound demons are released to kill one third of humankind with an army
The 1/3 is God giving us the DESTINATION. The New Word s basically 1/3 of the earths surface, I looked it up. The Pacific Ocean covers 1/3 of the Earths surface, its that big, and no, Seas can not intermingle (SMILE...I learned that because I said, its just NAMES but its not) because they have different PH levels. No kidding.

So, 1/3 of the trees are burned up and ALL THE GRASS. 1/3 of the Creatures and Ships are destroyed, I think this is God slyly giving us the destination of this Asteroid Impact. I will show why later on. Then we see 1/3 of the fresh waters polluted (Destination again). And the sun and moons light is dimmed by 1/3.

Apophis is supposed to come within 19k miles of earth, but on April 13, 2029 it will hit, and these scientists say of it does it it would do so just off the California & Mexico Coastlines, so the 1/3 represent the DESTINATION the New World = 1/3 and the Pacific Ocean = 1/3 also.

The 5th Trump is indeed Apollyon and his Demon hordes being released, they can not kill but can maim. my guess (see I say when I have a THEORY OR THESIS) is just like Moses drew a line in the sand after he came down with the Ten Commandments, stand ye on this side with the Lord or on that side (with evil debauchery) These Demons are allowed to go forth to test the uncommitted souls, to prod them t chose one side or the other. WHY? Because God is about to slay 1/3 of all men who have taken the Mark of the Beast, these 200 million are Angels, nit Demons REMEMVER, Jesus told us Satan can not kill Satan. These are PLAGUES of God verses 20-21 says so. What confuses people is the Four Angels bound in the Euphrates River, but read it more clearly, these are bound to a DATE, a Month, Day and a Year.

So, these Angels were never bound in the River, its a metaphor, they have to be there on a certain day to kill 1/3 of those who have taken the Mark of the Beast. Satan cn not kill Satan

Next come the bowl judgments and they are more comprehensive in their effect:

• First bowl (vs. 16:2) - --------Horrible sores on those with the mark of the beast
• Second bowl (vs. 16:3) - ----Everything in the sea dies
• Third bowl (vv. 16:4-7) - -----All the waters are polluted
• Fourth bowl (vv. 16:8-9) – ---The sun burns and scorches people
• Fifth bowl (vv. 16:10-11) – ---Brings complete darkness over Antichrist's kingdom
• Sixth bowl (vv. 16:12-16) – ---The Euphrates dries up ; the kings of the East come into Holy Land
• Seventh bowl (vv. 16:17-21) – Produces a great earthquake; cities of nations fall; a huge hailstorm occurs
These EMIT out of the 7th Trump. They combined 7 Vials are the 3rd Woe.

Thus ALL Judgments emit from the 7 Trumpet Judgments my friend.

The worst possible thing that anyone can do is make a comment/opinon without providing the Scripture that that are focused on. That leaves the responder to "assume" what it is that the poster is talking about.
That is exactly what has just happened.

But.........I am assuming here that you are talking about Rev. 8:7--
“The first angel blew his trumpet, and there was hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was thrown at the earth so that a third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.” ‭‭

Then we go to Rev. 9:4......
“They were told not to damage the grass of the earth, or any green plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their forehead.”

Again, you did not specify but the grass you are talking about is only speaking of “all the green grass” that was burned up on a third of the earth only as seen in Rev 8:7.

The quote in Revelation 9:4 is the rest of the grass that wasn’t burnt from the other 2/3rd’s of the earth that wasn’t touched from the hail and fire in V.7.

So when it says “and all the green grass was burned up” it is defined in its immediate context, it’s not an “all” in an absolute sense.

In other words, the Green grass can only be on the earth, of which only a third was burnt. Now if that is not what you were referringg to, then I suggest that you post the Scriptures when you have an opinion.

Now, to say that Armageddon is at the 1st Trump, tells me that you actually do not have any grasp at all on the book of the Revelation or what you are using as a source is totally wrong.

Armageddon takes place at the 7th "Bowl" judgment which is the 3rd WOE! The BOWL judgments will be the most severe judgments the world has ever seen. They are the last set of 7 judgments and The seven bowls are described in Revelation 16:1–21, where they are specifically called “the seven bowls of God’s wrath” .

If you will take the time to read it, you will clearly see that The sixth bowl, The sixth angel pours out his bowl of judgment on the Euphrates River. That river is dried up in preparation for the kings of the East making their way to their own destruction in Revelation 16:12. John then sees three unclean spirits “that looked like frogs” coming from the mouths of Satan, the Antichrist, and the false prophet (verse 13). These demons perform miracles and deceive the kings of the earth and gather them to the final battle on the Day of the Lord (verse 14). Under demonic influence, “the kings [gather] together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon” (verse 16).

It is then that The seventh bowl take place. The seventh angel empties the seventh bowl into the atmosphere. A loud voice in heaven says, “It is done!” (Revelation 16:17). The seventh bowl results in flashes of lightning and an earthquake so severe that “no earthquake like it has ever occurred since mankind has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake” (verse 18). Jerusalem is split into three parts, and the cities of the world collapse (verse 19). Islands are flooded, and mountains disappear (verse 20). Giant hailstones, “each weighing about a hundred pounds, fell on people” (verse 21). Those under judgment “cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible” (verse 21).
My friend, Your saying things that this verse doesn't say . Clearly all grass is burnt up and this will be fact. You can't just make these things up as you go. Earth begins to die at the fourth trumpet when the four beast begin to speak, and by the first, earth is dead and them left are feed by God, manna as stated in the beginning of Revelation. You say I don't understand this book. Now lets look at (hail and fire mingled with blood) how will blood be mixed with hail and fire. I know how and when but you not a clue but you tell. Also I know men are as grass, and trees are as nations, stars are as Angels, and fountains also as people that gods word flows from them and water as the Holy Spirit and of course water. Don't try to baffle me with interpretations I know them. As for the sixes, seal, trumpet, vial I have seen it and it has started. Read the books of Enoch He speaks of this day when God destroys them armys. People are in a deep sleep awake all that hear me.

Revelation 8
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

1.1: Grant others the courtesy to be understood and acknowledge their views. As best as one is capable, speak truth in love.; ( Mathew 7:12, 1 Corinthians 13:1-13)

1.2: Always tag a member that you mention in any thread.; (@ plus name)

1.3: Use self control and focus on reconcilliation when discussing differences. Address the issue, not the person. Do not make derogatory personal remarks or you will be removed from the thread.

My friend, Your saying things that this verse doesn't say . Clearly all grass is burnt up and this will be fact. You can't just make these things up as you go. Earth begins to die at the fourth trumpet when the four beast begin to speak, and by the first, earth is dead and them left are feed by God, manna as stated in the beginning of Revelation. You say I don't understand this book. Now lets look at (hail and fire mingled with blood) how will blood be mixed with hail and fire. I know how and when but you not a clue but you tell. Also I know men are as grass, and trees are as nations, stars are as Angels, and fountains also as people that gods word flows from them and water as the Holy Spirit and of course water. Don't try to baffle me with interpretations I know them. As for the sixes, seal, trumpet, vial I have seen it and it has started. Read the books of Enoch He speaks of this day when God destroys them armys. People are in a deep sleep awake all that hear me.

Revelation 8
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
Read the book of Enoch??????

Are you kidding me. That answers why your theology is so convoluted and erroneous.

Enoch is "Occultic"! It is nto Biblical and neither is it inspired in any way.

You said......
"Also I know men are as grass, and trees are as nations, stars are as Angels, and fountains also as people".

There is NO Biblical foundation for your comment. I disagee with you and encourage you tto actally studBible instead of the Apocrypha.

Read the book of Enoch??????

Are you kidding me. That answers why your theology is so convoluted and erroneous.

Enoch is "Occultic"! It is nto Biblical and neither is it inspired in any way.

You said......
"Also I know men are as grass, and trees are as nations, stars are as Angels, and fountains also as people".

There is NO Biblical foundation for your comment. I disagee with you and encourage you tto actally studBible instead of the Apocrypha.
When you or any body else changes the word of God. When it says all grass is burn up and someone has changed it to not all grass, they have a serious problem. Then try blind side them with other such grass are men, are you saying all men die at first trumpet. You must be clear, my words are. The words you speak are not true because of the mixture of them. My friend you can read the bible 1000 time and not know any thing, but if the spirit leads you and shows you, you will know all things. The battle here is ALL GRASS OR SOME GRASS please reply. Thank you

When you or any body else changes the word of God. When it says all grass is burn up and someone has changed it to not all grass, they have a serious problem. Then try blind side them with other such grass are men, are you saying all men die at first trumpet. You must be clear, my words are. The words you speak are not true because of the mixture of them. My friend you can read the bible 1000 time and not know any thing, but if the spirit leads you and shows you, you will know all things. The battle here is ALL GRASS OR SOME GRASS please reply. Thank you
Suppose your interpretation is correct. We have 6th seal 6th trumpet and 6th vial happening concurrently. Then 555 and so on until we get to 777.

Rev 9:12 "The first woe has passed; behold, two woes are still to come." Timewise, between 5th and 6th trumpet.
Rev 11:14 "The second woe has passed; behold, the third woe is soon to come." Timewise, between 6th and 7th trumpet.
Third woe - Timewise, after or concurrent with the 7th trumpet.

If 6th trumpet happens first, then Rev 11:14 applies and only one woe remains. However, you have 666 555 444 333 222 111 777 if I am not mistaken, so we have two woes still left.
Further, if 5th trumpet happens after 6th, then Rev 9:12 applies and two woes are still to come when in reality only one left at the 7th trumpet. There is a logical inconsistency here given what scripture provides.

I understand you have digested a lot of books in the process. I just wanted to point out the logical inconsistency above in case you have overlooked it.

I can not understand what you are saying. You are not making any sense!

I changed nothing!

I did not say......" all men die at first trumpet."!!!

I believe that your understanding of the events/judgments of the Rev. are very flawed and then you are trieing to blame "ME" for your lack of understanding.

I suggest that you read Dwight J. Pentecost book......"The Last Days" and also the books by Dr. John Walvoord, and Dr. J. Vernon MaGee and when you have a better grasp of the Revelation, get back with me and we can have a discussion.

But......this back and forth blame game is over with me my friend.

I understand you have digested a lot of books in the process. I just wanted to point out the logical inconsistency above in case you have overlooked it.
Inconsistency is a really good & polite word to use in this case.

I might have used something like.......False Teaching or "misunderstood belief."

Suppose your interpretation is correct. We have 6th seal 6th trumpet and 6th vial happening concurrently. Then 555 and so on until we get to 777.

Rev 9:12 "The first woe has passed; behold, two woes are still to come." Timewise, between 5th and 6th trumpet.
Rev 11:14 "The second woe has passed; behold, the third woe is soon to come." Timewise, between 6th and 7th trumpet.
Third woe - Timewise, after or concurrent with the 7th trumpet.

If 6th trumpet happens first, then Rev 11:14 applies and only one woe remains. However, you have 666 555 444 333 222 111 777 if I am not mistaken, so we have two woes still left.
Further, if 5th trumpet happens after 6th, then Rev 9:12 applies and two woes are still to come when in reality only one left at the 7th trumpet. There is a logical inconsistency here given what scripture provides.
Just like the Seals, Trumpet, and Vials, then the Sabbath is the last day. The first will be last, and last will be first, but the third woe follow next. The sixes, Satan and them provoke this war and the two witnesses (nations are taken down) The first woe, Then second woe fifth trumpet, third woe the forth trumpet. After these earth will die soon. But the end of this war God will grab the hail fire mixed with blood and destroy them. first trumpet. Thing about this and how all aligns up.

Character of Jesus

Matthew 20
8 So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.

Again character of Jesus

15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Again character of Jesus
Listed below the last stone list first and first stone listed last

4 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Learn how He walks, how He speaks, all things about our creator

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back