Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

a friend sent me this...is this even a Christian meme?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
It's meant to be an anti-Christian meme but it is a very poor one. Rather than proving Christianity to be irrational, it's more of a subconscious attempt to justify one's unbelief. The reason for that is likely not wanting to actually put in the hard work of studying what Christianity teaches (intellectual laziness), or what it would mean if they found out that Christianity is rational and true (fear and unwillingness to give up the right to oneself).

Hey All,
I agree. If is. Anti Christian. But it is not out of the realm of possibilities that you will meet this type of personality once in awhile. It is important that you know how to answer this type of person. If you look at the cartoon, the person is obviously angry. I would start by asking the person why what I said made them angry.
That is the real problem. Onc that is dealt with, they may be more receptive to the thought of salvation. Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Back