Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] ...a living sacrifice

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Rob Cuse

Hello to all. Tonight I am asking you to please stand with me in my prayer. This prayer has been on my heart and even though it is personal for me, I believe it applies to those who may be feeling the same. I attached the scripture reference. Simply, I am asking for direction.

Dear heavenly Father, we thank you. Not just for who You are but for what You have accomplished. God you sent Your Son, Jesus, to redeem souls and reconcile us to You. God I am one of those saved by Your loving grace. I am asking what is my reasonable service to You? God there is nothing hid from Your sight, You know the deepest parts of us. Direct our paths, open doors, even shut the doors that would lead us astray. You called us to be a living sacrifice, and Lord I willing give You my all. Use these vessels to Your glory. Create in us a clean heart, renew our minds, fill us with Your Spirit. We know the times we live in. Lord we are here. Guide us, for we do not want to run ahead of You, nor do we want to lag behind You. Let Your good and perfect will be done in each of our lives. Strengthen our hands, grant us endurance to finish that which is set before us. We thank You even now for what You are going to do. We praise Your Holy name. We ask all things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Thank you to all those who has prayed. We live in perilous times and God has called us to a great service. We are many members but one body. I thank God for everyone of you that has a mind to serve Him. May God continually keep you lifted up and may His glory shine round about you every day!

Dear Brother Rob Cuse, we are all given a gift, we are given purpose with a mission, and He supplies the means, and opens doors even with the kings of this world if need be. Let us be willing to yield to the work presented without compromising those given to our care such as our wives and children; they are utmost just as Jesus loved us to the giving of Himself. I pray that God make known where and what we are to do even if it is being the janitor in our church, and to give us the peace of the job well done My good and faithful servant. Help us to love our brethren, show grace, and be the light to others You want us to be. I suppose this comes down to the “Not my will, but thine.” Thank You Father, and I ask this in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Blessings in Christ Jesus.

I am asking what is my reasonable service to You?
God, open the eyes of Rob's understanding to see what Paul says his spiritual reverence and worship of you is to look like:

1 Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship.

9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good.
10 Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor;
11 not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord;
12 rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer,
13 contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality.
14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep.
16 Be of the same mind toward one another; do not be haughty in mind, but associate with the lowly. Do not be wise in your own estimation.
17 Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men.
19 Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord.
20 "BUT IF YOUR ENEMY IS HUNGRY, FEED HIM, AND IF HE IS THIRSTY, GIVE HIM A DRINK; FOR IN SO DOING YOU WILL HEAP BURNING COALS ON HIS HEAD."
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

1 Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities.
7 Render to all what is due them: tax to whom tax is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.
8 Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law."

(Romans 12:1,9-20 NASB, Romans 13:1,7-8 NASB)

And get him around his brothers and sisters in open discussion and fellowship so he can see the gift(s) rise up inside of him that you have given him to help them walk in this same reverence and worship of you.

Hello to all. Tonight I am asking you to please stand with me in my prayer. This prayer has been on my heart and even though it is personal for me, I believe it applies to those who may be feeling the same. I attached the scripture reference. Simply, I am asking for direction.

Dear heavenly Father, we thank you. Not just for who You are but for what You have accomplished. God you sent Your Son, Jesus, to redeem souls and reconcile us to You. God I am one of those saved by Your loving grace. I am asking what is my reasonable service to You? God there is nothing hid from Your sight, You know the deepest parts of us. Direct our paths, open doors, even shut the doors that would lead us astray. You called us to be a living sacrifice, and Lord I willing give You my all. Use these vessels to Your glory. Create in us a clean heart, renew our minds, fill us with Your Spirit. We know the times we live in. Lord we are here. Guide us, for we do not want to run ahead of You, nor do we want to lag behind You. Let Your good and perfect will be done in each of our lives. Strengthen our hands, grant us endurance to finish that which is set before us. We thank You even now for what You are going to do. We praise Your Holy name. We ask all things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Thank you to all those who has prayed. We live in perilous times and God has called us to a great service. We are many members but one body. I thank God for everyone of you that has a mind to serve Him. May God continually keep you lifted up and may His glory shine round about you every day!

Just to add to your thoughts because your prayer was really good!....you are His sheep, and you know His voice (John 10). Press forward to hear Him lead and guide you, for we should be internally led (by the Holy Spirit). Commit all of your plans unto Him and He will cause your thoughts to line up with His will, so that you plans will be established and succeed (prov 16:3 amp). We are praying in agreement with you! And praying this over our own lives as well.

Blessings Brother

Lord, give brother Rob the guidance and direction he seeks in his life. Clear away the veils and show him your path, even if it is one step at a time. I ask that you work in his life a mighty purpose and fully use him for your Glory, God. Thank you, Lord, for you are always faithful to your children.

Amem

Back