Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] A new season for our family

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
lol yup we know how that goes... our son and his 'smart phone ' will be here tomorrow... it is still good to see them.. we will have one of our granddaughters also... and her smart phone.. :missyou
What makes me laugh is that as youngsters they don't fully get how we feel and what we have installed in them. Why would they, after all we don't know what it is to be a a child and a teenager, then go to work, get married.

I chuckle to myself. Cause when they say "you don't understand" I reply "I have that t-shirt" I chuckle cause because I have prepared a t-shirt for all my four kids. So when they have their own family I will give it to them.

Love the looks of that cake! What a sweet surprise for your son's 19th birthday :wave2

Happy birthday to your son!

Feeling a bit sentimental/emotional.

Jack has come back for the Christmas break. He is back for a whole month. He has settled in at uni very well. So now he has two homes that he refers to. His home in Winchester and his home in his uni town Reading. That's good.

Anyway the reason I'm feeling sentimental and a bit emotional is that I have been looking back over this post and all your responses.

I am so thankful for all and your responses. The love you have shown me and my family taking the time get involved.

Further I thank you all so so much for the prayers that you have offered up on our behalf. I am convinced they have been heard and answered.

You are special people, beautiful children of our Father and I'm so thankful for you all and that we have met.

I pray our Fathers blessings for you all and that his grace overflows in your life.

Your brother in Christ.

Bill

An entire month! Spectacular news!

I always looked forward to & enjoyed the time my university-attending offspring was able to share with me at home. Alas, the time sped far too quick for my preference, but that's how it goes.

So, my friend, enjoy the time with your son and appreciate each and every minute :wave2

Hey! Just checking in. Praying you have a special Christmas. :)
Hey precious lady.

Thank you so much for checking in.
Christmas will be a weird one. Unfortunately my father in law passed away last week.
We are determined to to spend it like dad would have done. He loved Christmas Day.

Praying you have a special Christmas as well.

God bless you sister.
Much love s grace to you.

Bill

I'm sorry :sad

I will pray for your family.

Merry Christmas!
Today we celebrate that which have not yet seen and last week my FIL went to be with him and has seen him.

I wonder if they will be having turkey today?

Have a great day sister.

Back