Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A Person is Justified by Works and not by Faith Alone

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
FreeGrace Hi,
Some people would rather argue thier point then to actually admit they have room to grow and learn.
I have had my share of this in here and the only thing I can come up with or grasp even with much prayer over this is this..........todays people with all this elctronic devices would rather google and bible gate and use apps to do thier studying instead of literally taking the written word of God before them and study it.

They tend to use natural ways to decern the written word of God and feel they are correct and every one else for the most part is wrong....People take this, it has got to be deep aprouch and miss the simple truths found in His word. People such as this....never come to grasp that God has many different hidden truths or revelations of His word or each scripture.

Dont let it get to you and keep His word first no matter what....
Have a very wonderful and PEACEFUL night !! ;)
Jim

FreeGrace Hi,
Some people would rather argue thier point then to actually admit they have room to grow and learn.
I have had my share of this in here and the only thing I can come up with or grasp even with much prayer over this is this..........todays people with all this elctronic devices would rather google and bible gate and use apps to do thier studying instead of literally taking the written word of God before them and study it.

They tend to use natural ways to decern the written word of God and feel they are correct and every one else for the most part is wrong....People take this, it has got to be deep aprouch and miss the simple truths found in His word. People such as this....never come to grasp that God has many different hidden truths or revelations of His word or each scripture.

Dont let it get to you and keep His word first no matter what....
Have a very wonderful and PEACEFUL night !! ;)
Jim
Thanks much! And I love your name!! Happy fishing!

I said this:
This is what I said:
"My view is Scripture. Eternal life is a gift of God. God's gifts and calling are irrevocable. You want the reference, so you can look it up?"

I'm not sure that you are conscious. I quoted directly 2 verses, both of which ARE Scripture. But it seems you have rejected both Rom 6:23 and Rom 11:29 as Scripture.

So, what do you consider them, since they ARE in your Bible. Unless you have blotted or cut them out of your Bible.

Come on man, wake up. Get conscious.

I guess your strongest suit is your simple denial of reality.

The reality that Jesus taught and lived in is obedience to God.

I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish. Luke 13:3

A person can realize with their mind that they need to repent, but if they don't actually do the work of repenting, then they will perish.

Believing without obeying is dead.

You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe--and tremble! James 2:19

A person must show they believe by repenting.

I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish. Luke 13:3

JLB

This has been quite enough today. Everyone knows that posting a chapter and verse reference to discuss that portion of scripture is perfectly acceptable and has been done here for a long time. To accuse a person of not posting scripture because they only posted the reference is incomprehensible and is nothing more than trolling. This thread is simply un-salvageable and is now closed.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back