Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A Prophetic Word: TEXIT !

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Point to one Prophet in Scripture that rambled on about political events.
2 Peter 1:3 kjv
3. According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Daniel comes to mind when he spoke about the writing on the wall.

Our life does have political influences involved.

The political influences are there, just as much as spiritual forces we face.

Both forces are involved. If we talk about the political we realize:
The seed is parallel to the Word of God
Spiritual is more important, but we look at both.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

2 Peter 1:3 kjv
3. According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Daniel comes to mind when he spoke about the writing on the wall.

Our life does have political influences involved.

The political influences are there, just as much as spiritual forces we face.

Both forces are involved. If we talk about the political we realize:
The seed is parallel to the Word of God
Spiritual is more important, but we look at both.

Mississippi redneck
eddif
MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN wasn't babble, it the LORD's response to disrespect:

NKJ Daniel 5:1 Belshazzar the king made a great feast for a thousand of his lords, and drank wine in the presence of the thousand.
2 While he tasted the wine, Belshazzar gave the command to bring the gold and silver vessels which his father Nebuchadnezzar had taken from the temple which had been in Jerusalem, that the king and his lords, his wives, and his concubines might drink from them.
3 Then they brought the gold vessels that had been taken from the temple of the house of God which had been in Jerusalem; and the king and his lords, his wives, and his concubines drank from them.
4 They drank wine, and praised the gods of gold and silver, bronze and iron, wood and stone.
5 In the same hour the fingers of a man's hand appeared and wrote opposite the lampstand on the plaster of the wall of the king's palace; and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote.
6 Then the king's countenance changed, and his thoughts troubled him, so that the joints of his hips were loosened and his knees knocked against each other.
7 The king cried aloud to bring in the astrologers, the Chaldeans, and the soothsayers. The king spoke, saying to the wise men of Babylon, "Whoever reads this writing, and tells me its interpretation, shall be clothed with purple and have a chain of gold around his neck; and he shall be the third ruler in the kingdom."
8 Now all the king's wise men came, but they could not read the writing, or make known to the king its interpretation.
9 Then King Belshazzar was greatly troubled, his countenance was changed, and his lords were astonished.
10 The queen, because of the words of the king and his lords, came to the banquet hall. The queen spoke, saying, "O king, live forever! Do not let your thoughts trouble you, nor let your countenance change.
11 "There is a man in your kingdom in whom is the Spirit of the Holy God. And in the days of your father, light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, were found in him; and King Nebuchadnezzar your father-- your father the king-- made him chief of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers.
12 "Inasmuch as an excellent spirit, knowledge, understanding, interpreting dreams, solving riddles, and explaining enigmas were found in this Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar, now let Daniel be called, and he will give the interpretation."
13 Then Daniel was brought in before the king. The king spoke, and said to Daniel, "Are you that Daniel who is one of the captives from Judah, whom my father the king brought from Judah?
14 "I have heard of you, that the Spirit of God is in you, and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom are found in you.
15 "Now the wise men, the astrologers, have been brought in before me, that they should read this writing and make known to me its interpretation, but they could not give the interpretation of the thing.
16 "And I have heard of you, that you can give interpretations and explain enigmas. Now if you can read the writing and make known to me its interpretation, you shall be clothed with purple and have a chain of gold around your neck, and shall be the third ruler in the kingdom."
17 Then Daniel answered, and said before the king, "Let your gifts be for yourself, and give your rewards to another; yet I will read the writing to the king, and make known to him the interpretation.
18 "O king, the Most High God gave Nebuchadnezzar your father a kingdom and majesty, glory and honor.
19 "And because of the majesty that He gave him, all peoples, nations, and languages trembled and feared before him. Whomever he wished, he executed; whomever he wished, he kept alive; whomever he wished, he set up; and whomever he wished, he put down.
20 "But when his heart was lifted up, and his spirit was hardened in pride, he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him.
21 "Then he was driven from the sons of men, his heart was made like the beasts, and his dwelling was with the wild donkeys. They fed him with grass like oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till he knew that the Most High God rules in the kingdom of men, and appoints over it whomever He chooses.
22 "But you his son, Belshazzar, have not humbled your heart, although you knew all this.
23 "And you have lifted yourself up against the Lord of heaven. They have brought the vessels of His house before you, and you and your lords, your wives and your concubines, have drunk wine from them. And you have praised the gods of silver and gold, bronze and iron, wood and stone, which do not see or hear or know; and the God who holds your breath in His hand and owns all your ways, you have not glorified.
24 "Then the fingers of the hand were sent from Him, and this writing was written.
25 "And this is the inscription that was written: MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.
26 "This is the interpretation of each word. MENE: God has numbered your kingdom, and finished it;
27 "TEKEL: You have been weighed in the balances, and found wanting;
28 "PERES: Your kingdom has been divided, and given to the Medes and Persians."
29 Then Belshazzar gave the command, and they clothed Daniel with purple and put a chain of gold around his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.
30 That very night Belshazzar, king of the Chaldeans, was slain.
31 And Darius the Mede received the kingdom, being about sixty-two years old. (Dan. 5:1-31)

Hey JLB, this might interest you. Not too familiar with Chris Reed, but this is from MorningStar, so it's credible, and in this dream he talks about several States eventually trying to secede from the nation. It also goes on to suggest that the Federal Government will step in to prevent it, which is what I suspected would happen, but the scenario seems believable, especially given that the earliest parts of the dream (about Mideast oil making a deal with China instead of the US) appears to already be on its way to fulfillment.

Just thought you might be interested.
- H

I predict TEXIT nor anything will weaken the US, will occur soon. I can do so because of Bible prophecy, as a student of Bible prophecy:

Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. (Rev. 13:11 NKJ)
John alludes to the book of Daniel in Revelation 13:1-2, the "beast-Empire" rises 'from the sea of spiritism' just like in Daniel (Isa. 27:1; Dan. 7:2-3). That points to the location of the "interpretative key" necessary for decoding the symbolism used here.

Then I lifted my eyes and saw, and there, standing beside the river, was a ram which had two horns, and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher one came up last...
"The ram which you saw, having the two horns-- they are the kings of Media and Persia. (Dan. 8:3, 20 NKJ)
Most translations render ἀρνίον (721 arnion) as "Lamb" in Revelation 13:11 but its a fact lambs don't have horns. Accordingly, The Idiomatic Translation of the New Testament by William Graham MacDonald translates ἀρνίον as "ram" and the Louw Nida Lexicon agrees:

I saw another beast emerge from the earth, having two horns like a ram. He spoke like a dragon (Rev. 13:11 MIT)
4.25 ἀρνίονa, ου n: (derivative of ἀρήν ‘lamb,’ 4.24) a sheep of any age—‘lamb, sheep, ram.’ εἶχεν κέρατα δύο ὅμοια ἀρνίῳ ‘he had two horns like those of a ram’ Re 13:11. In the one context in the NT, namely, Re 13:11, in which ἀρνίον refers literally to a sheep, it is used in a phrase referring to the horns of an ἀρνίον. In such a context the reference is undoubtedly to a ‘ram,’ that is to say, the adult male of sheep.-Louw, J. P., & Nida, E. A. (1996). In Greek-English lexicon of the New Testament: based on semantic domains (electronic ed. of the 2nd edition., Vol. 1, p. 41). United Bible Societies.
Therefore, given the book of Daniel provides the interpretive keys to understanding much of the book of Revelation, it follows the 'two horned ram" in Revelation symbolizes a dual world power, just as the two horned ram did in the book of Daniel.

Moreover, it would be odd if Empire of Britain (upon which the sun never set) and its "special relationship partner" the USA, both of which were (and are) instrumental in the return of Israel to the world scene, were not in Bible prophecy.

This Beast is another Government Beast:

Another (243 ἄλλος allos)[1] World Power Beast like the Grecian-Byzantine Empire (Rev. 13:1-2) rises in Revelation 13:11 with "two horns like a lamb". In Daniel a "two horned ram" symbolizes the dual kingdoms of Media-Persia (Dan. 8:3-7, 20) in a coalition (Dan. 5:28; 6:8, 12, 15; Esther 1:3, 14, 18-19; 10:2).[2]

It rises "from the earth" because its origin is earthly, a natural evolution of a previous "special relationship" Britain and America enjoyed.

To modern readers the equivocal use of "Beast" is confusing, the source of much misinterpretation of this context. Daniel provides the interpretive "key" to unlock the code. In Daniel King and Kingdom are visualized as One Beast (Dan. 7:17, 23). Same in Revelation 13, the Revived Roman Empire (Dan. 2:40-42; 7:7, 19-20) that rises from the sea (Rev. 13:1-2) doesn't get a "Mouth-King" until 3.5 years (Dan. 9:27; Rev. 11:2, 7) into the end time week in Revelation 13:5 (Dan. 7:8, 20). Thereafter, only its Emperor Adonikam "the Beast" is in view.

Same with the Anglo-American Beast, after its rise its "beastly King" is prominent. The human "False Prophet" who is the leader that united Britain and America. Brexit set the stage for all this to happen.

This second beast is referred to as a θηρίον, “beast,” only here in Revelation, for throughout the remainder of this pericope (vv 11–18), it/he is referred to only by a series of eight third-person singular verbs (13:11[2x], 12[2x], 13[2x], 14, 16) and two occurrences of the pronoun αὐτός (13:14, 15). This figure is elsewhere referred to as the “false prophet” (16:13; 19:20; 20:10), which clearly conveys the role the author assigns him.-Aune, D. E. (1998). Revelation 6–16 (Vol. 52B, p. 755). Dallas: Word, Incorporated.
Formerly Christian free market nations, Britain and America now "speak like a Dragon" deploying their technological and military might in service to the Seed of Satan Adonikam and his centrally controlled membership only 666 economy.

For decades Satan has been seeding fallen-angel technology through the ruse of crashed spaceships (Roswell etc.), piloted by plant-based drones (Exod. 7:11-12). The military capability of Britain and America has been enhanced far above other militaries earth. Britain and America are destined to be the two horned Beast False Prophet after the great falling away has occurred (2 Thess. 2:3-4; Rev. 13:11-17).

https://endtimenews.net/america-in-prophecy/

I’ve been talking about this for Years.

ERCOT is Texas’ Energy Grid, the East and West of America have the Eastern Interconnection and the Western Interconnection.

The Texas State Capital Building is an exact Replica of the US one, but 15ft Taller.

In Texas we are raised to believe it is a Felony to pick a Bluebonnet and that the Texas flag is the only one that can be flown as high as the US Flag, or above it.

Hey JLB

My son lives in Austin. Am I going to have to get a passport to visit him anytime soon?

God bless,
Ted
We sound like the promised land being discussed over time.

The east - west division was the entrance into the promised land. Part wanted to stay on the other side of Jordan.

The north south division occurred much later.

The division from God brought about the ultimate downfall of Israel. The Ezekiel dispersion placed a remenant in the nations for safe keeping.

Jesus is the answer.

I pressed post I am in edit. I can post more later.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Thier is moral degeneration in society, and it will get worse, second Timothy chapter 3 says it will. Duertonmomy chapter 28 speaks of the last generation.
I've noticed my city has gotten much worse in just 5 years.

My state has experienced Street Takeovers. Different city's. Racing cars and setting off fireworks.
Crime is rising in my city. Disrespect for elders and Christian people.

At a target store other day. I going down the bread aisle, and several women said, Let's get away from him. My opion. I believe they have unclean spirit and it felt the holy spirit.
Last month. walking on side walk to supermarket. I passed several young men, and they said, Get the hell out of here !.
Another incident. A car driving by, woman passenger yelled to me, I love your outfit sir !. Theirs much wickedness and moral degeneration. It's going to get worse. Deuteronomy chapter 28 and second Timothy chapter 3.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back