Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A Tuna Fish Sandwich

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Riverwolf

I like tuna fish, sorta. It sounded good for an early summer dinner so while at the store I grabbed two of the cheapest cans (.99 cents a can is cheap?).Well it was a good thing that I was eating alone because as soon as I opened the first can I quickly saw it would be tuna fish sandwich, not sandwiches. Knowing that something is wrong with this picture as I raised two kids and we ate alot of tuna (at .25 cents a can!) I googled it. Seems that the can I remember so fondly was a whopping 7oz, which turned into 6.5oz, which turned into 6.25oz, which shrunk down to my little 5oz can of Chicken of the Sea. Which I am told now includes the weight of the water/oil and the can itself.

I realize this is not a problem of biblical proportions, but still...

Maybe tomorrow I will update on my 1/2 gallon carton of ice-cream. :)

I hear you on this one...it wreaks havoc when one is using recipes written by Grandma or Aunt Ardie.

Remember the sizes of Ice Cream Sandwhichs, Drumsticks and Fruit Pies? It seems the size of those things have shrunk in direct proportion of increasing price.

Whaddayagonnado?

I swear my Mom allowed the tuna can to swim across the bread and she called it a sandwich!

Dont bother looking for 39 cent a full quart Best foods mayo.

We as consumers need to let them know our disdain. Get your church to organize letter-drives to let the companies know that you find their deceit dishonorable and you will be shopping for cans that hold more tuna than water!

If we are silent, they think we're not watching.

Back