Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] A Very Urgent Holiday Prayer!!!

• Thread starter Butterfly*Kisses
  • Start date

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
B

Butterfly*Kisses

:B-fly:

This past Sept. 11 2003 my Dad was killed in a tragic accident. I have a big family Mom, Bro age 16,a sis age 13, little bro who is 11. And I am 19. Now even though it has a few months, things for me have been getting harder. My life has been a turmoil mess. Just now it is setting in that dad is not coming home from his trucking trip. And he won't be for Christmas. You see I am the only one not at home so I don't normally see often. So anyway. . . This is going to be a hard Christmas holiday are family has so many traiditions and now there gone too. So please pray please tell all your friends, tell everyone. I know the whole family is haveing a really hard time.

Thank you!!!.

I know I will be praying.

Butterfly*kissas* :B-fly:

O gracious God... bless this family. Bring upon their hearts the real and true Christmas message. Show them the real joy of the season. Bring to their memories only good times with dad. Replace the longing with love and faith and happiness... knowing that reunion is only moments away. In Christ Jesus, amen

Deke

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back