Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A warning of A coming event?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Just listened to Gerald Celente vidoe, todays news forum, David Icke's Official Forums the penny droped,

Recently i posted a thread about The lorry cement mixer that crashed through a wall, on a bridge, down on to a train.

A cement lorry was also used to crash through the doors of the parliment building in Ireland.
Also about 35 whales beached in Ireland,

Cement lorry- construction industry, crashed in Ireland, like wise Spain, the UK ect, heavy loses,

crashing through a wall, wall steet crash?

the lorry hit the fourth carrage from the bridge, the fourth bridge.

Scotland i posted at the time, would the bank of Scotland begin to fail.

Also read recently owed 53 billion by Irish banks that are empty.

35 whales beached in Ireland asked if Ireland like the sign of Jonah would be swallowed by an economic crisis, not just Ireland.

The other thing ive been hearing alot this week, flash floods, that speak of events happening suddenly with little warning, land slides.
Avalanche. landside, collapse, Financial?

that could also also apply say to the situation in Korea. A flood , land slide. Avalanche from the North.

some thing i could see what has now been added to, signs of the times.

Then all ive been hearing CENTRAL Scotland, central banks, reserve.?

The word GRIDLOCKED, all the main routes, grinding to a halt, people trapped in their cars.

signs of the times, a warning? The road ahead, Financial Gridlock? johnny

Last edited by a moderator:
Just listened to Gerald Celente vidoe, todays news forum, David Icke's Official Forums the penny droped,

Recently i posted a thread about The lorry cement mixer that crashed through a wall, on a bridge, down on to a train.

A cement lorry was also used to crash through the doors of the parliment building in Ireland.
Also about 35 whales beached in Ireland,

Cement lorry- construction industry, crashed in Ireland, like wise Spain, the UK ect, heavy loses,

crashing through a wall, wall steet crash?

the lorry hit the fourth carrage from the bridge, the fourth bridge.

Scotland i posted at the time, would the bank of Scotland begin to fail.

Also read recently owed 53 billion by Irish banks that are empty.

35 whales beached in Ireland asked if Ireland like the sign of Jonah would be swallowed by an economic crisis, not just Ireland.

The other thing ive been hearing alot this week, flash floods, that speak of events happening suddenly with little warning, land slides.
Avalanche. landside, collapse, Financial?

that could also also apply say to the situation in Korea. A flood , land slide. Avalanche from the North.

some thing i could see what has now been added to, signs of the times.

Then all ive been hearing CENTRAL Scotland, central banks, reserve.?

The word GRIDLOCKED, all the main routes, grinding to a halt, people trapped in their cars.

signs of the times, a warning? Financial Gridlock? johnny
you worry to much focus on the good things a bit more

Nothing to do with worry, or fear, some times you join the dots, and you can see a picture emerging, a sign? warning,
what may be on the road ahead, Gridlock.

plan and prepare accordingly, these are challenging times we are living in, if you have not noticed.
and we are only at the beginning,

What do you see.

what do you see jonny? share it with us mate why not what you got to lose.like you say nobody knows for sure whats going to happen. or do they lets see how people see this playing out instead of lisening to this guy in the vid

nice when people ask you, and you can share freely what the Lord has given you to share, what ever that may be, many people cannot see what we can see, once i was blind, but now i can see. johnny

Nothing to do with worry, or fear, some times you join the dots, and you can see a picture emerging, a sign?

I heard this riddle when I was a teenager. Some things have changed since then, but I think you should get my point.

Q: Why are fire engines red?
A:
  • When a fire engine goes by, you naturally get curious and want to know what's happening.
  • The best way to find out what's happening is to follow the fire engine.
  • To follow the fire engine, you'll have to run fast.
  • The best way to run fast is to take long strides.
  • The best way to take long strides is to have long legs.
  • People with long legs tend to have big feet.
  • A foot is 12 inches.
  • 12 inches is a ruler.
  • Queen Eleisabeth is a ruler.
  • Queen Elisabeth is a ship.
  • Ships sail on the ocean.
  • In the ocean, there are fish.
  • Fish have fins.
  • Fins live in Finland.
  • Finland is next to Russia.
  • Russia is a Communist country.
  • Communists are commonly referred to as red.

And that's why fire engines are red.​

You see, sometimes you just connect the dots and you see a picture emerging, right? That's what I did, isn't it - connect the dots? Or did I just make a list of unrelated things, each pair of which happen to have something in common? Just because I could find a way of going from the color of fire engines to fish to Communist Russia doesn't mean that those things have anything to do with each other. And just because you can find a way of going from a cement truck driving off a bridge to beached whales to snowstorms doesn't mean that there is any meaningful connection between those things. You have not connected any dots, nor have you shown any picture emerging. All you have done is to connect random objects and events together that have nothing to do with each other.

In closing, I would like to ask you a question and make a suggestion. I have noticed in a number of posts you have made in other threads, that you claim that what you say has nothing to do with David Icke. If that's true, then why do all your threads (I've yet to see so much as one exception) start with a link to his site? You might find that people would take you more seriously and listen to what you have to say, if you would get your information from some more reliable sources, such as the Encyclopedia Britannica, Wikipedia, NASA (for space-related subjects), the USGS (for geology or meteorology-related subjects) or from other relevant and reliable sites.

Watch and pray, Jesus prepared for the hour that was apon him, he had seen coming, where were the disciples

a sleep.

praticaly there are any number of things one can do.
personaly i feel the churches , like joseph warned by a dream of seven Good years, to prepare for seven lean years,

should be planning and putting things in place, they know persecution can come, or other calamities.

like wise a solar flares can take out national grids, Nasa,s reports, so on more than one topic, some feel the alarms are starting to ring, the writting is on the wall.

take New Orleans even the police were looting after 4 days, there are many people who can see the coming storm,

have moved location, grow their own food, quiet self suffient, have the means to hunt and fish, keep warm, make shelter. Are armed for self defence. ect.

As you feel the Lord leads by his spirit, there was a time Israel built with a trowel in one hand, and a sword in the other.

Im pretty ready to move at a drop of a hat, if thats the right move, have equipment, can also travel light.

grow and rear. have a couple of places remote for shelter of the beaten track, if ever the need arose.

personaly i think churches should pull together, ive heard of people selling their houses,and pulling together, so having the fianace to put things in place, for what is coming. when push comes to shove though, will probaly be every man for himself,

a lot of people have started growing things in the UK, rearing aimals, just because the qaulity of food in the super markets.

some people have invested in gold and silver.

i have spent time fishing, hunting in the wilds, berries apples mushrooms ect last time three weeks, could have stayed for months.

As for the red engine yes you raise a valid point, often you see a theme, I had North, 9th of november as posted, an event from the North, Rocks- mines? bridges, ? cambodia,

like ive said, over welheming event, flash flood, coming suddenly, land slide, Avalanche, Jack knife, words that have caught my attension this week, Grid lock.

And yes i could be wrong, not only that what i can see, i hope i am wrong, that i am barking up the wrong tree.
but some times you can see signs indicaters, mirror image, synchronicity, signs of the times.
the writting on the wall.

A lot of people feel its more a question of when and not if.

doesnt hurt to put things in place, just in case, you never know. keeping one step ahead.

Jesus said, work while you have the light, time, opportunity, as darkness, night comes when no man can work.
If we ask the holy spirit to direct and guide us he will, Noah prewarned built an Ark, less hear what the spirit is saying to the churches.
Whats the Lord telling you, any one eles.

I know what he has tolled me, the storm is coming, the sword is out.

even the experts are warning we are heading into the perfect storm, they call an E.T

three storms in progress, Natural, Financial, war.

when forces collide with devestating consequences.

A red fire engine, an emergency, alarms ringing, the unexpected when least expected.
some people can hear and see the engine coming. johnny

Watch and pray, Jesus prepared for the hour that was apon him, he had seen coming, where were the disciples

a sleep.

praticaly there are any number of things one can do.
personaly i feel the churches , like joseph warned by a dream of seven Good years, to prepare for seven lean years,

should be planning and putting things in place, they know persecution can come, or other calamities.

like wise a solar flares can take out national grids, Nasa,s reports, so on more than one topic, some feel the alarms are starting to ring, the writting is on the wall.

take New Orleans even the police were looting after 4 days, there are many people who can see the coming storm,

have moved location, grow their own food, quiet self suffient, have the means to hunt and fish, keep warm, make shelter. Are armed for self defence. ect.

As you feel the Lord leads by his spirit, there was a time Israel built with a trowel in one hand, and a sword in the other.

Im pretty ready to move at a drop of a hat, if thats the right move, have equipment, can also travel light.

grow and rear. have a couple of places remote for shelter of the beaten track, if ever the need arose.

personaly i think churches should pull together, ive heard of people selling their houses,and pulling together, so having the fianace to put things in place, for what is coming. when push comes to shove though, will probaly be every man for himself,

a lot of people have started growing things in the UK, rearing aimals, just because the qaulity of food in the super markets.

some people have invested in gold and silver.

i have spent time fishing, hunting in the wilds, berries apples mushrooms ect last time three weeks, could have stayed for months.

As for the red engine yes you raise a valid point, often you see a theme, I had North, 9th of november as posted, an event from the North, Rocks- mines? bridges, ? cambodia,

like ive said, over welheming event, flash flood, coming suddenly, land slide, Avalanche, Jack knife, words that have caught my attension this week, Grid lock.

And yes i could be wrong, not only that what i can see, i hope i am wrong, that i am barking up the wrong tree.
but some times you can see signs indicaters, mirror image, synchronicity, signs of the times.
the writting on the wall.

A lot of people feel its more a question of when and not if.

doesnt hurt to put things in place, just in case, you never know. keeping one step ahead.

Jesus said, work while you have the light, time, opportunity, as darkness, night comes when no man can work.
If we ask the holy spirit to direct and guide us he will, Noah prewarned built an Ark, less hear what the spirit is saying to the churches.
Whats the Lord telling you, any one eles.

I know what he has tolled me, the storm is coming, the sword is out.

even the experts are warning we are heading into the perfect storm, they call an E.T

three storms in progress, Natural, Financial, war.

A red fire engine, an emergency, alarms ringing, the unexpected when least expected.
some people can hear and see the engine coming. johnny

Sounds like the work of the devil to me, wouldn't it suit the devil to plant fear into every ones heart and make them paranoid.

Isn't their some where in the bible about conspiracy theories

Well there are no shortages of conspiracys in the bible, hidden agenda,s , Joseph and his brothers, Daniel and the lions den,
They conspired about Jesus how they might destroy him, Paul had to be lowered over a wall in a basket, as 40 men vowed not to eat until they had killed him,
King David, just in the pslams mentions those who plotted agaisnt him, even his own son.

We are tolled to keep awake alert, to watch and pray, watch what? Jesus speaks of the signs of the times,
what signs do you see?
We are tolled when you see these things your redemtion draws near, what things?
Ive seen a vidoe for example of a man in chile warning them a tsunarmi was coming and an earth quake, also wait to the doinimian republic, and warned of an earth quake coming, to Hati.

Its like in Scotland now, some people unable to get out of rural areas, across parts of the UK , particularly Scotland, garages have run out of fuel, this has triggered panick buying,

So are you saying its demonic to prepare spiritualy, praticaly, again what is Gods spirit saying to you, to the churches.
Some people see more storms floods heat waves, drought famine, food shortages,Earth quakes, solar others can see war on the horizon, others financial collapse for some.

does the bible mention any of this when the six seals are opened ? revelations 6

or the consequences for the earth and man kind when the 7th seal is opened, even heaven, goes silent, when the 7th seal is opened.

will the church, face increasing persecuation. im sure you will find being prepared is a watch word, key.

its not about fear worryits about being in the right place at the right time, being prepared.
As i said Joseph, EGYPT had seven years to prepare, for seven lean years, famine, because they heeded Gods warning, Israel was delivered.
We may not have seven years to prepare, but prepare we must. some speak of seven years of tribulation. and unless God shortened those days, no one would survive,
We very much need Gods wisdom and direction concerning the days ahead, and what action we need to be takin, which can varie from place to place,

we see the world wide Hurrican turning, the whirl pool, calmity giong from nation to nation, as Gods word said it would, and will continuie.

The storm is coming and the sword is out johnny

Well there are no shortages of conspiracys in the bible, hidden agenda,s , Joseph and his brothers, Daniel and the lions den,
They conspired about Jesus how they might destroy him, Paul had to be lowered over a wall in a basket, as 40 men vowed not to eat until they had killed him,
King David, just in the pslams mentions those who plotted agaisnt him, even his own son.

We are tolled to keep awake alert, to watch and pray, watch what? Jesus speaks of the signs of the times,
what signs do you see?
We are tolled when you see these things your redemtion draws near, what things?
Ive seen a vidoe for example of a man in chile warning them a tsunarmi was coming and an earth quake, also wait to the doinimian republic, and warned of an earth quake coming, to Hati.

Its like in Scotland now, some people unable to get out of rural areas, across parts of the UK , particularly Scotland, garages have run out of fuel, this has triggered panick buying,

So are you saying its demonic to prepare spiritualy, praticaly, again what is Gods spirit saying to you, to the churches.
Some people see more storms floods heat waves, drought famine, food shortages,Earth quakes, solar others can see war on the horizon, others financial collapse for some.

does the bible mention any of this when the six seals are opened ? revelations 6

or the consequences for the earth and man kind when the 7th seal is opened, even heaven, goes silent, when the 7th seal is opened.

will the church, face increasing persecuation. im sure you will find being prepared is a watch word, key.

its not about fear worryits about being in the right place at the right time, being prepared.
As i said Joseph, EGYPT had seven years to prepare, for seven lean years, famine, because they heeded Gods warning, Israel was delivered.
We may not have seven years to prepare, but prepare we must. some speak of seven years of tribulation. and unless God shortened those days, no one would survive,
We very much need Gods wisdom and direction concerning the days ahead, and what action we need to be takin, which can varie from place to place,

we see the world wide Hurrican turning, the whirl pool, calmity giong from nation to nation, as Gods word said it would, and will continuie.

The storm is coming and the sword is out johnny
How do you sleep with all this worry. I some times worry the sky will fall on me head, do you have this problem as will

What has worry to do with seeing the signs of the times, the writting on the wall, and preparing accordenly,
i posted about the 35 whales being beached in Ireland, in the end times forum.

The sign of Jonah, sent to an exseeding great city, impending judgement was coming it was at the door, many feel the same the storm is at the door, for some their time has already come.
The people repented believed God, and the city was sparred. the same is true of today, repentace is also very much of being prepared.
Both within and without the church.

Jonah, from within the belly of the whale cried out to God, had a change of heart. we see situations can happen in our own lives , where we can be swallowed by a situation, and cry out to God,

I asked at the time if Ireland was about to be swallowed by a financial crisis. like wise the Euro.

Nations can be swallowed, as the world, also will be, before by a flood, next time consumed by fire.

these are as Jesus said, the times of sorrow, likened to the days of Noah, before the flood came, the birth pains are increasing, even data, proves this, the increase.

peter warned the church 2000 years ago it was the eleventh hour, some feel we have entered the midnight hour,

or were Jesus and peter, in bondage to fear and the devil.

We have been fore warned, for many these are difficult days we are living, maybe not for you, we are all in range, no one is imune.

we are tolled in a moment in a twinkling of an eye, every thing can change.

you have the choice, test the spirit, you are also welcome to take it or leave it.

As watchmen, when you blow the trumpet, sound the alarm. warn people of what is to come, for the need for them to change their hearts, repent.

and they do not heed your warning, their blood is not on your hands.

As for sleeping i sleep very well thank you, The Lord is my peace, many do not have peace or live in peace, and are with out hope, and do not know of the priceless Gift of Gods salvation, through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Today is the day of the Lords salvation.

How do you sleep? or is it more the case, you find it hard to wake up.

like wise be care full not to do as many christians do, give glory to satan for the things of God, johnny

I dont know why people are giving the OP a hard time.

All he's doing is being interested in prophetic events happening in the real world and sharing his thoughts with his brethren.

I dont see fear or worry in his posts at all.

Just an intelligent person attempting to make sense of a crazy world and trying to tie it into his faith.

I think your thoughts are inspiring Johnny. You are a blessing.

Love zone.

Back