Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] aasthma

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

My Dreams

Friends, yesterday doctor said Salome had asthma and told her to use inhaler. You can pray God heal her from asthma, any attack and problems and bless her with good. Let she be healed of cough, asthma and whatever problem is in her body, and lessen her suffering.You can also pray for Sarah s healing and good health. Also for family that there will be healing, peace & guidance.
Thank you!

Absolutely. I use to have asthma. It went away as I got older. I still have allergies thought, but that is environmental and just apart of being human.

What type ? Not all asthma is the same and they can shift .I have exercised induced asthma and it has shifted to occupational induced and allergen induced .In all cases it's the same for treatment

I don't remember. I do remember the treatment machine. Do you know the breathing machine?.I think abuteral. I don't know if that is an inhaler. I remember taking abuteral.

I don't remember. I do remember the treatment machine. Do you know the breathing machine?.I think abuteral. I don't know if that is an inhaler. I remember taking abuteral.
That's a treatment not the test .I use that as a short term during attacks .
Long term as advair

They have a test.where they have breath and usually involves a stress test .my asthma only showed up during the running I did

What type ? Not all asthma is the same and they can shift .I have exercised induced asthma and it has shifted to occupational induced and allergen induced .In all cases it's the same for treatment
She is having cold from about 4 years and every month she is visiting doctor. Doctor told asthma test is done after 7 years daughter is 6 yrs but still doctor said she is having asthma

Doctor had suggested for an inhaler but we have not used it for her

Back