Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

After High School...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Good Answer
clap1.gif

Getting a job so I can assist my parents in paying the bills and save up some cash for when I go to Uni.

As well as relaxing.

With a little luck and a bit of skill, going to Rutgers to get, perhaps, a degree in Applied Sciences in Engineering, leading into nuclear engineering and physics. Little liberal arts study on the side too.

Hopefully in the last 2 years of the 5 year program I can co-op at Three Mile Island or something... that would be fantastic.

Atlantic City, man. :)

*notes your location* most excellent. Toxic Spawn unite, he he.

Get a Job Do what God wants me to do

Have a Great Life

well...I was planning on going to bible college, but I have prayed a lot about it and I am going to stay here in town and go to our state college. I will probably jsut get a broad degree in Business and then go to a 2 year seminary after college. I am staying here because I am really getting a lot of experience in my youth group and really helping hte youth pastor out. I am going to start giving messages so I feel good using me here right now.

After college, I am not sure what I will do. I think God is preparing me to be a youth pastor though and I love youth so I will just wait patiently for God to open some doors for me.

I honestly have no idea. This is what I've been asking for the Lord to show me for at least two years now. I'm getting close to finishing my junior year of high school and I have no clue to what I want to do with my life. I feel like a man with no purpose, which scares me.

hey sean...be patient, God may be teaching you patience. I didnt realiez God wanted me to be a youth pastor until the beginning last semester...I now realize he has beeen preparing me for years. We jsut need to be patient and let God work, he is in control.

Sean, don't let your feelings get to you. The truth is, God definitely has a purpose in mind for you. He has the best plan for your life - get excited! :-D You may not know what exactly His plans are for you yet but pray, stick close to Him and wait on Him. He'll let you know in His time and His timing is always the best timing. :biggrin

"For I know the plans I have for YOU," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper YOU and not to harm YOU, plans to give YOU hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11

I think I'll be doing my last year of highschool (yr 12) over two years so that I can get a job and earn money at the same time. AFTER highschool, I hope to go to Tabor University, which is a Christian college. I want to do a counselling course and hopefully become a high school counsellor. I'm doubting though. I'm confused so I also need to pray about it and wait on God and follow where HE leads. :)

Back