Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Ah, All because of the good fortunes of marriage.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
What wisdom married life may bring:

She fed me stuffed porkchops and duck la roug while dating.
I got married, ate cooked Goose for thirty years.

She said no swet, between your occupation and mine, we'll be on easy street.
Yaaa, after we got married, she quit work and we lived decades ten cents away from living on the streets.

After our honey moon I was promoted to being a Greek God of some kind, she said.
Decads later I was the same fella, but there was some damd Greek she kept refering to.

I'd ask what kind of fish she wanted me to catch and bring home.
She would roll her lip and say Lobster Neuburg with artichoke scales.

I was told to buy some tickets to a conset. I thought they were exspensive, but didn't complain.
We got to the consert and both of us had bee hive hair doos in front of us, so she said, I told you this wasn't what I wanted?????

In a week she will be departed a couple years. You never know how one can develope a taste for cooked Goose.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back