Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

AI End Times of Revelation 13

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
What is the clear connection between artificial intelligence and Revelation 13 as the sci-fi era of the world incubates toward full term false god AI worship?

In what ways does the alignment of the advancement of AI and human DNA meet the fork in the road?

Revelation 13
King James Version​

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The technology of the two horned beast, Britain-America spawns the AI Beast Image, after they are united under a "False Prophet". The False Prophet "Prime Minister/President" will deceive the earth to submit to the AI (Quantum computer) (imprinted with the Beast's personality) that will centrally manage the earth's dwindling resources after the Four Horses of the apocalypse devastate the earth with civil unrest, war and famine. Christ added earthquakes to the list of end-time calamities that overwhelm the earth's ability to cope.

The earth's limited resources must be shared or global war will break out:

14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.
15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. (Rev. 13:14-15 NKJ)

Against their "better judgment" the nations are deceived to opt into the Beast's 666 Mark membership only, economy. (That leaves us Christians out, marked for death).

The formerly Free Market Freedom loving Christian Nations of Britain and America, now speak as a Dragon for central planning, tyranny, in service to the Antichrist Beast Adonikam.

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666. (Rev. 13:16-18 NKJ)

This is in support of "Chancellor/Emperor/Beast Antichrist Adonikam of the revived Grecian Roman Empire.

Last edited:
What is the clear connection between artificial intelligence and Revelation 13 as the sci-fi era of the world incubates toward full term false god AI worship?

In what ways does the alignment of the advancement of AI and human DNA meet the fork in the road?
As to the DNA question, humans and (UFO) fallen angels have manipulated Elohim and human DNA for some time now, and out will spring the "son of Satan" "seed of the serpent" "Man OF Sin; Son of Perdition"

And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel." (Gen. 3:15 NKJ)

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,
2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. (2 Thess. 2:1-4 NKJ)

The AI will be neuro-linked to Adonikam the Beast. Patterned with the personality of the Beast it will support Adonikam totally, seeing itself as one with "a god", whose "Elohim-human" nature is above all Elohim. Together networked with every device connected to the internet cloud, he will be able to "see and hear" everything in real time, and cause to be killed anyone who it deems is a danger to it.

Utter the wrong words in front of your toaster, and ZAP you be dead. Or SWAT appears to "take the terrorist down".

He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. (Rev. 13:15 NKJ)

Last edited:

This will answer your question, but scoffers will scoff and only call this a fanatic conspiracy theory. It's a long read and hope you will read all of it. Also if you are interested look up FEMA concentration camps and chem trails we see in the sky.

This will answer your question, but scoffers will scoff and only call this a fanatic conspiracy theory. It's a long read and hope you will read all of it. Also if you are interested look up FEMA concentration camps and chem trails we see in the sky.
Thank you very much I will respond again as I take time to read all of it, blessings. I'll be posting some information about Trum & Trum, in a different thread, hope you enjoy it.

As to the DNA question, humans and (UFO) fallen angels have manipulated Elohim and human DNA for some time now, and out will spring the "son of Satan" "seed of the serpent" "Man OF Sin; Son of Perdition"

And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel." (Gen. 3:15 NKJ)

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,
2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. (2 Thess. 2:1-4 NKJ)

The AI will be neuro-linked to Adonikam the Beast. Patterned with the personality of the Beast it will support Adonikam totally, seeing itself as one with "a god", whose "Elohim-human" nature is above all Elohim. Together networked with every device connected to the internet cloud, he will be able to "see and hear" everything in real time, and cause to be killed anyone who it deems is a danger to it.

Utter the wrong words in front of your toaster, and ZAP you be dead. Or SWAT appears to "take the terrorist down".

He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. (Rev. 13:15 NKJ)
Thank you so much you really delved deep to get all of that information. I'm going to read over it today and post my response to it in time, blessings. I'll be posting some information in another thread about Trum & Trum, hope you enjoy it.

I made a copy of that NASA information right away. I have a huge binder of end times, mark of the beast, mason, illuminati, operation this and that, and other Biblical information that was given to me since the mid 90s. If there as a complete blackout in the world I want to make sure I have a hard copy of as much biblical information as possible.

Revelation lets us know the "One World Religion" will take over. All Bible information may get removed from the internet and other places without notice, so its better to have hard copies of everything. Especially for those left behind to gain access to. The globalists are now starting to work on overhauling the first amendment through Supreme Court Justice, Jackson. I think freedom of speech against on all things Biblical is their #1 priority. Again, thanks for the information.

I made a copy of that NASA information right away. I have a huge binder of end times, mark of the beast, mason, illuminati, operation this and that, and other Biblical information that was given to me since the mid 90s. If there as a complete blackout in the world I want to make sure I have a hard copy of as much biblical information as possible.

Revelation lets us know the "One World Religion" will take over. All Bible information may get removed from the internet and other places without notice, so its better to have hard copies of everything. Especially for those left behind to gain access to. The globalists are now starting to work on overhauling the first amendment through Supreme Court Justice, Jackson. I think freedom of speech against on all things Biblical is their #1 priority. Again, thanks for the information.
I disagree the Beast will censor the Bible, he will interpret it similar to Satanists, perverting it to fit his agenda.

Satan is already seeding the major cause of the Great Apostasy with its reinterpretation of Satan as a friendly ET. It makes massive use of Scripture to support its conclusion. Don't watch it if your faith in God is weak:

I disagree the Beast will censor the Bible, he will interpret it similar to Satanists, perverting it to fit his agenda.

Satan is already seeding the major cause of the Great Apostasy with its reinterpretation of Satan as a friendly ET. It makes massive use of Scripture to support its conclusion. Don't watch it if your faith in God is weak:

Only those who are strong in faith, and able to discern Satanic lies (as Christ did when Satan quoted scripture), the subtleness of evil, should watch the video. Just as Eve's eyes were taken off the Word of God, to Satan's lie about the fruit of the tree and what it would do, so does that video.

But on the other hand, those strong in the faith who are critical thinkers and can spot unsound arguments and fallacy, can get a jump ahead of the apostasy that will cause most of Christendom to fall away, opening up the way for the "Man of Sin" false Christ.

It's always good to have hard copies as I have kept those things also. For the last 40 years Revelation has been my passion and I did write a book on Revelation called the Unveiling that I go through all the chapters, but I never had it published. If you or anyone is interested you can find it in the End Times forum under the subtitle Revelations. You will just have to scroll down until you see Chapters 1-22.

I take it that by Britain-America you're referring also to Rome-America? Wow, so dwindling and limited resources. Seems there was will be lots of money but not much to spend it on. It would also seem like more and more people will be rich millionaires and multimillionaires. Especially with Bitcoin and through out avenues. God speaks of the "rich men" over and over and over in Revelation as they are the ones who will gladly bow to the mark of the beast to maintain access to their money; the love of money. It could be the poorer ones left behind will turn to God and get beheaded for the gospel. Once you get left behind you have to shed your own blood for your salvation by getting beheaded as the door to Jesus' paid penalty for sins has closed. (Rev4).

You mention Britain often as the dragon when I say Its Rome and America. With Rome giving its power and authority over to America, and America is the one who goes into perdition. I could also see how Britain is in partnership with Rome, but because Rome is the silver legs on the statue it is going to give its power and authority to America (the little horn). I've been aware of NASA being instrumental in bringing about the false beast since about 2005. They will bow to and worship it. Most of it is stated in Zechariah and Revelation. Rome is the only church that sits in the United Nations poised for the end times to give its power and authority over to Babylon America.

You also posted verse 18 calculate the number of the beast... the information I was given back in 2005 stated that Babylon America would use an image of the ex-president Reagan as the one they will bow to and worship. It has to be someone who was wounded, their wound healed, they died, and Babylon America brings them back to life in NASA infrared AI fashion. I'll stop there as I know you may have disagreements.

As far as what you said about devices connected to the internet cloud to see and hear everything in real time, that would probably be during the tribulation or first three in a half years or less. During great tribulation the people will be in utter darkness no electricity-no internet no-nothing. They will no longer be able to see that which they chose to worship- not on tv, cellphones, etc... God has to show them that the beast they chose to worship is unable to help them or save them.

Revelation 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackclothmade of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Last edited:
I take it that by Britain-America you're referring also to Rome-America? Wow, so dwindling and limited resources. Seems there was will be lots of money but not much to spend it on. It would also seem like more and more people will be rich millionaires and multimillionaires. Especially with Bitcoin and through out avenues. God speaks of the "rich men" over and over and over in Revelation as they are the ones who will gladly bow to the mark of the beast to maintain access to their money; the love of money. It could be the poorer ones left behind will turn to God and get beheaded for the gospel. Once you get left behind you have to shed your own blood for your salvation by getting beheaded as the door to Jesus' paid penalty for sins has closed. (Rev4).

You mention Britain often as the dragon when I say Its Rome and America. With Rome giving its power and authority over to America, and America is the one who goes into perdition. I could also see how Britain is in partnership with Rome, but because Rome is the silver legs on the statue it is going to give its power and authority to America (the little horn). I've been aware of NASA being instrumental in bringing about the false beast since about 2005. They will bow to and worship it. Most of it is stated in Zechariah and Revelation. Rome is the only church that sits in the United Nations poised for the end times to give its power and authority over to Babylon America.

You also posted verse 18 calculate the number of the beast... the information I was given back in 2005 stated that Babylon America would use an image of the ex-president Reagan as the one they will bow to and worship. It has to be someone who was wounded, their wound healed, they died, and Babylon America brings them back to life in NASA infrared AI fashion. I'll stop there as I know you may have disagreements.

As far as what you said about devices connected to the internet cloud to see and hear everything in real time, that would probably be during the tribulation or first three in a half years or less. During great tribulation the people will be in utter darkness no electricity-no internet no-nothing. They will no longer be able to see that which they chose to worship- not on tv, cellphones, etc... God has to show them that the beast they chose to worship is unable to help them or save them.

Revelation 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackclothmade of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.
No, Britain and America united under one Prime Minister/President John calls "the False Prophet". Satan has seeded both with "alien tech", combined they will be as strong as the Revived Grecian Roman Empire the Beast will head.

Reagan is history, you should update the information you were given. Give this a look:

No, Britain and America united under one Prime Minister/President John calls "the False Prophet". Satan has seeded both with "alien tech", combined they will be as strong as the Revived Grecian Roman Empire the Beast will head.

Reagan is history, you should update the information you were given. Give this a look:

Thanks, I took a look at your information, and we will have to agree to disagree on this one. I side with it being Rome and America. England being the mother of America is not implicated in it at all. Common sense lets us know that it's already Rome. Yes, already Rome. It's been Rome for years now.

It's just a matter of who Rome is going to its power and authority to. We know it will be given to America. It's not that Britain has clean hands, as King Charles is the head of all masons in the entire world. However, Britain does not have the darkness tied to it that Rome has neither is Britain the legs of iron on the statue.

Yes, Reagan is history. Everything about the beast they are going to use the image of has "Historical" aspects of Revelation associated with it:

1. number of a man- Six hundred threescore and six
2. his number is the name of a man- Ronald (6) Wilson (6) Reagan (6)
3. he had a deadly wound that was healed - Reagan was shot and healed
4. he is well associated with 666 - house he lived at in California address was 666
5. he is the only president every democrat and republican president praises.

Also factor in a major clue God gave us. As both Reagan and the Pope were shot a few months apart and both were healed from their deadly wounds. End time beast (America and Rome) a dual beast. Either way you look at it God tells us this image they are going to use has historical significance.
Who historically do you think it is or did you cancel out it being anyone historically?
Did you think it was someone who has never lived on this earth before?

Ok sir, blessings.

Last edited:
For everyone's consideration.

This is taken from John Daniel's book "The Grand Design Exposed" granddesignexposed.com

TWO OCCULT POWERS UNITED FOR FINAL WORLD CONTROL
THE BEAST (Rome) and HIS IMAGE (U.S.A.)
In Scripture, Rev.13:1-18, two world powers are described. The first, which received worship and ruled brutally for over a thousand years, but then lost her temporal power to Protestantism, is fittingly named in Scripture, the “Beast”. It is the world’s greatest hidden Occult influence of Rome.

The second power described as the “Image” to the beast, is the U.S.A. As a daughter is the splitting image of her mother (harlot), so the U.S.A. was quietly founded in the ‘Image’
of Rome and its Occultism by Jesuits and Freemasons. The long range purpose was a ‘grand design’ to once again bring the world under the control and tyranny of the Occult Sun system of Rome, through what we know today as the NEW WORLD ORDER.

Revelation 13:15 - And he (USA) had power (Influence Legislation) to give life (Establish former persecution) unto the image to the beast, (USA Church and State) that the image to the beast (Protestant USA Church and State) should both speak, (Legislation) and cause that as many as would not worship the image (Protestant church and state system with enforced worship in America) should be killed. This predicts a dramatic change in America. Persecution of God’s people for refusing to go along with forced laws of worship. Revelation 17 unites with 10 kings to make war on Gods chosen people.

Revelation 13:16 - And he (USA Church and State power) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark (mark of Beast, or mark of Rome’s power in their right hand, or foreheads: (Note: God also puts a seal in His people's forehead but its not visible, Revelation 14:1).

Revelation 13:17 - And that no man might buy or sell, (USA boycott all refusing to worship the national and world church and state system) save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name being 666.

Revelation 13:18 - Here is wisdom, let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: (Rome's Power) for it is the number of a man and his number is six hundred threescore and six: 666.

So let’s consider again, as the angel of God says unto John, “And there are seven kings (or kingdoms); five are fallen, and “one is”, and the other is not yet come; (even today, it still has not yet come) and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.” (a literal 42 months or 1260 literal days) “And the beast “that was”, and “is not”, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.” (Revelation 17:10&11)

I will also add this to what John Daniel's has written. Every nation will come under the dictatorship when the son of perdition takes his seat on the very ground where once housed the Temple of God in Jerusalem who indwelled it, but no longer dwells in Temples made by hand, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12; Acts 7:48, 49; 17:24.

For everyone's consideration.

This is taken from John Daniel's book "The Grand Design Exposed" granddesignexposed.com

TWO OCCULT POWERS UNITED FOR FINAL WORLD CONTROL
THE BEAST (Rome) and HIS IMAGE (U.S.A.)
In Scripture, Rev.13:1-18, two world powers are described. The first, which received worship and ruled brutally for over a thousand years, but then lost her temporal power to Protestantism, is fittingly named in Scripture, the “Beast”. It is the world’s greatest hidden Occult influence of Rome.

The second power described as the “Image” to the beast, is the U.S.A. As a daughter is the splitting image of her mother (harlot), so the U.S.A. was quietly founded in the ‘Image’
of Rome and its Occultism by Jesuits and Freemasons. The long range purpose was a ‘grand design’ to once again bring the world under the control and tyranny of the Occult Sun system of Rome, through what we know today as the NEW WORLD ORDER.

Revelation 13:15 - And he (USA) had power (Influence Legislation) to give life (Establish former persecution) unto the image to the beast, (USA Church and State) that the image to the beast (Protestant USA Church and State) should both speak, (Legislation) and cause that as many as would not worship the image (Protestant church and state system with enforced worship in America) should be killed. This predicts a dramatic change in America. Persecution of God’s people for refusing to go along with forced laws of worship. Revelation 17 unites with 10 kings to make war on Gods chosen people.

Revelation 13:16 - And he (USA Church and State power) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark (mark of Beast, or mark of Rome’s power in their right hand, or foreheads: (Note: God also puts a seal in His people's forehead but its not visible, Revelation 14:1).

Revelation 13:17 - And that no man might buy or sell, (USA boycott all refusing to worship the national and world church and state system) save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name being 666.

Revelation 13:18 - Here is wisdom, let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: (Rome's Power) for it is the number of a man and his number is six hundred threescore and six: 666.

So let’s consider again, as the angel of God says unto John, “And there are seven kings (or kingdoms); five are fallen, and “one is”, and the other is not yet come; (even today, it still has not yet come) and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.” (a literal 42 months or 1260 literal days) “And the beast “that was”, and “is not”, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.” (Revelation 17:10&11)

I will also add this to what John Daniel's has written. Every nation will come under the dictatorship when the son of perdition takes his seat on the very ground where once housed the Temple of God in Jerusalem who indwelled it, but no longer dwells in Temples made by hand, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12; Acts 7:48, 49; 17:24.
That's some really good information of which I agree with most of it. When I received a lot of in-depth end times information back in 2005 (nearly 20 years ago) from someone it was during a time when the earlier sites (most are no longer operating) would block, ban, etc... just persecute anyone who implicated "America" as one of the end time beasts although it is. Man's knowledge level back then had not caught up with the unfolding of God's Biblical mysteries like it has today. Like Paul crucifying (killing) those with the truth (saints) because knowledge of the Gentiles under the new law had not sprang up in him yet. We have to pray to God for Him to continue to give us more revelation of the truth.

You mentioned Revelation 17:10-11

v10 And there are seven kings- (1) Egypt, (2) Assyria, (3) ancient Neo-Babylon (Iraq), (4) Persia, (5) Greece,(6) Rome, (7) Rome full blown dragon status
five are fallen- subtract the first five kings mentioned
and one is- Rome
and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space- Babylon America also known as "The Little Horn" Rome is the big horn. America is Rome's mini-me.
Now God gives us a second set of clues (v11)
v11 And the beast that was- ancient Babylon Iraq (leader was Nebuchadnezzar)
and is not- ancient Babylon Iraq (is not, because at that time Rome was/ is in power)

The Nebuchadnezzar tree stomp in Babylon Iraq has now regrown in the "tender grass" of America transforming it into Babylon America-Mystery Babylon

he is the eighth- modern Babylon America-Mystery Babylon
and is of the seven- Babylon America is of Rome's full blown dragon power and authority
and goeth into perdition- Mystery Babylon America goes into perdition setting of the abomination of desolaton. She (America) is already in Apostasy, she will go into perdition in the end of times.

That's some really good information of which I agree with most of it. When I received a lot of in-depth end times information back in 2005 (nearly 20 years ago) from someone it was during a time when the earlier sites (most are no longer operating) would block, ban, etc... just persecute anyone who implicated "America" as one of the end time beasts although it is. Man's knowledge level back then had not caught up with the unfolding of God's Biblical mysteries like it has today. Like Paul crucifying (killing) those with the truth (saints) because knowledge of the Gentiles under the new law had not sprang up in him yet. We have to pray to God for Him to continue to give us more revelation of the truth.

You mentioned Revelation 17:10-11

v10 And there are seven kings- (1) Egypt, (2) Assyria, (3) ancient Neo-Babylon (Iraq), (4) Persia, (5) Greece,(6) Rome, (7) Rome full blown dragon status
five are fallen- subtract the first five kings mentioned
and one is- Rome
and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space- Babylon America also known as "The Little Horn" Rome is the big horn. America is Rome's mini-me.
Now God gives us a second set of clues (v11)
v11 And the beast that was- ancient Babylon Iraq (leader was Nebuchadnezzar)
and is not- ancient Babylon Iraq (is not, because at that time Rome was/ is in power)

The Nebuchadnezzar tree stomp in Babylon Iraq has now regrown in the "tender grass" of America transforming it into Babylon America-Mystery Babylon

he is the eighth- modern Babylon America-Mystery Babylon
and is of the seven- Babylon America is of Rome's full blown dragon power and authority
and goeth into perdition- Mystery Babylon America goes into perdition setting of the abomination of desolaton. She (America) is already in Apostasy, she will go into perdition in the end of times.
Bible prophecy is centered on Israel. The "seven kings" are seven kingdoms in History that affected Israel.

After Rome, a bigger Empire came into existence, and its Balfour Declaration is the reason why modern Israel exists. The British Empire, no empire in history was like it. AND it affected Israel only a short while, WWI and WWII bankrupted it, and dissolved the Empire.

The other Kingdom that affects Modern Israel, keeps its alive, is America.

Not dragon rome.

You also mentioned the son of perdition taking his seat. We need to focus on two factors:
1. The vessel in which he uses to appear from the Temple
2. The fact that it will be an image not a human

Son of perdition means "vessel of Satan" sent to destroy. Remember Judas? Satan entered into Judas. Judas became a vessel of Satan, a son of perdition; to be used by Satan to destroy. When the Antichrist (Mystery Babylon America) is revealed in the last days, he shall first be a vessel for Satan; he shall be the son of perdition. Satan (Rome) gives him his seat and great authority as the leader of the New World Order; the One World Government. Satan (Rome) enters into perdition...(passing of the baton) the son of perdition (Babylon America) becomes, "The Satan-possessed Antichrist"

We bring in AI at this point.
To me, what many call AI (Artifical Intelligence) is really MD (Measuring Device) The world is already being deceived with AI. We will stick with that deception for now.

Zechariah 5:1-4 All of this is NASA and the wickedness of the image of the beast. I'll cover the other verses in chapter 5 later on.

verse 1 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.
Zechariah describes a modern spy satellite in terms of a flying ephah. This particular ephah is a measuring device. This measuring device is flying. Understand that Zechariah had look up.

verse 2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.
This a modern spy satellite

verse 3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.
This modern spy satellite is their eye through all the earth. Today's photo-recon spy satellites are called our "Eyes-in-the-sky" The cameras on spy satellites in north-south polar orbit "eye" or view each part of the globe every few hours as the earth turns under them. This is a modern space reconnaissance, photo-intelligence-gathering satellite. Photo-recon surveillance satellites are essentially measuring devices. Its now collecting data, amounts of radiation, temperature, altitudes, wave lengths using infrared photography. Surveillance satellites can locate marijuana and heroin poppy fields from 575 miles above the earth. All collected data is in turn dumped out of the ephah, or beamed via radio signals back to the earth.

In 1972, the United States Earth Resources Technology Satellite (ERST) was referred to as the "Orbiting Eye at the time. God says this is their eye that goes forth. God calls the ephah wickedness (v 8). God Himself is the one allowing this because he says so in Zachariah (v 4); allowing it so that his Word will be fulfilled. God wants us to know all about it. Some will know- some will be deceived.

verse 4 I will bring it forth, saith the Lord of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.
God calls the ephah wickedness. Now God explains the curse of verse3; it entering the house of the thief, entering the house of those who swear falsely by his name. God says it will consume them. Reminds me of Covid-19 virus which also was a curse of which God allowed in for the sin of abortion. Making both the Covid-19 and the covid vaccine a curse (turbo cancer). Some received it, some were held back from getting it.

I will discuss Zechariah 5:5-11 in a different posting.

for his glory:
You also mentioned this verse 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12

I went and took a look at it.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

God tells us... Remember I told you these things (v5). God goes on to tell us about the punishment and curse for the unbelievers; their delusion in believing a lie (v11) damnation to them who have pleasure in unrighteousness (v12) Peep this; God essentially let's us know that we will not be able to save everyone. Many are so wicked and evil even God is going to give them a delusion to where are stuck like that until they die/judgment. Just as he does with the homosexuals and lesbians, he gives them a reprobate mind so they remain like that until they die/judgment. God tells them I am giving you up/over. There are many on earth whom God has already given up on as far as them EVER getting into heaven due to their sins and window of opportunity. We are not to be shaken about that. Stay with God. Babes in Christ always come in believing everyone can be saved, but God has his own timeline-time up. God told us not to feed his word to dogs and swine. We can piece those puzzle pieces together. Jesus told the disciples when the reject it shake the dust from your feet and move on. God got this.

we should not be shaken in mind or troubled by spirit nor word nor letter as "that" the day of the day of Christ is at hand.

Last edited:
Bible prophecy is centered on Israel. The "seven kings" are seven kingdoms in History that affected Israel.

After Rome, a bigger Empire came into existence, and its Balfour Declaration is the reason why modern Israel exists. The British Empire, no empire in history was like it. AND it affected Israel only a short while, WWI and WWII bankrupted it, and dissolved the Empire.

The other Kingdom that affects Modern Israel, keeps its alive, is America.

Not dragon rome.
That curse is on them (brits) Called themselves Jews but are not. With all the deaths and cancers - we are not to be troubled by it. Stay focused on God.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Back