Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

AI End Times of Revelation 13

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
What is the clear connection between artificial intelligence and Revelation 13 as the sci-fi era of the world incubates toward full term false god AI worship?

In what ways does the alignment of the advancement of AI and human DNA meet the fork in the road?

In church you won't learn this stuff in Revelation, Daniel, Zachariah, Romans chapter one (homosexual/lesbians) because on one hand, the shepherds leave the flocks blind, and on the other hand, they barely lead them to God. I've been in church since I was a toddler. I stop going only because of Covid in 2020. All of my years of going to various pastors the majority stay clear of discussing anything truthful about the end times because of America's implication in it. If they upset people they lose money, and/or will be forced to be pay church taxes.

We have to meet up in dark places, and in online sites to discuss all truths of the Holy Bible. We cannot do so in God's House of Prayer. We get to experience a little bit of how the Christian believers in a communist society are treated. know also that, there is a rejection of the truth by other believers or those professing Christianity on the majority scale. Many of them subscribe to a Hawaiian-style of worship and godliness. They do not like the warrior, damnation, nor the lake of fire side of God's truth. We must love them even when they are rejecting us. Amen.

Last edited:
You also mentioned the son of perdition taking his seat. We need to focus on two factors:
1. The vessel in which he uses to appear from the Temple
2. The fact that it will be an image not a human

Son of perdition means "vessel of Satan" sent to destroy. Remember Judas? Satan entered into Judas. Judas became a vessel of Satan, a son of perdition; to be used by Satan to destroy. When the Antichrist (Mystery Babylon America) is revealed in the last days, he shall first be a vessel for Satan; he shall be the son of perdition. Satan (Rome) gives him his seat and great authority as the leader of the New World Order; the One World Government. Satan (Rome) enters into perdition...(passing of the baton) the son of perdition (Babylon America) becomes, "The Satan-possessed Antichrist"

We bring in AI at this point.
To me, what many call AI (Artifical Intelligence) is really MD (Measuring Device) The world is already being deceived with AI. We will stick with that deception for now.

Zechariah 5:1-4 All of this is NASA and the wickedness of the image of the beast. I'll cover the other verses in chapter 5 later on.

verse 1 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.
Zechariah describes a modern spy satellite in terms of a flying ephah. This particular ephah is a measuring device. This measuring device is flying. Understand that Zechariah had look up.

verse 2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.
This a modern spy satellite

verse 3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.
This modern spy satellite is their eye through all the earth. Today's photo-recon spy satellites are called our "Eyes-in-the-sky" The cameras on spy satellites in north-south polar orbit "eye" or view each part of the globe every few hours as the earth turns under them. This is a modern space reconnaissance, photo-intelligence-gathering satellite. Photo-recon surveillance satellites are essentially measuring devices. Its now collecting data, amounts of radiation, temperature, altitudes, wave lengths using infrared photography. Surveillance satellites can locate marijuana and heroin poppy fields from 575 miles above the earth. All collected data is in turn dumped out of the ephah, or beamed via radio signals back to the earth.

In 1972, the United States Earth Resources Technology Satellite (ERST) was referred to as the "Orbiting Eye at the time. God says this is their eye that goes forth. God calls the ephah wickedness (v 8). God Himself is the one allowing this because he says so in Zachariah (v 4); allowing it so that his Word will be fulfilled. God wants us to know all about it. Some will know- some will be deceived.

verse 4 I will bring it forth, saith the Lord of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.
God calls the ephah wickedness. Now God explains the curse of verse3; it entering the house of the thief, entering the house of those who swear falsely by his name. God says it will consume them. Reminds me of Covid-19 virus which also was a curse of which God allowed in for the sin of abortion. Making both the Covid-19 and the covid vaccine a curse (turbo cancer). Some received it, some were held back from getting it.

I will discuss Zechariah 5:5-11 in a different posting.

IMO, In Zechariah 5:1-4 I believe the vision he was given was end of days prophecy given to Zechariah about the flying scroll as a message sent out that God would drive out the wicked in the end of days and is also found in Rev 5-8 that deal with the seven seals on each of the seven scrolls that lead up to the first trumpet sounding and ends with the seventh trumpet, Rev 5-11. The size mentioned of 20 cubits x 10 cubits is 30ft x 15ft as a cubit was measured from the elbow to the tip of the middle finger. Only Jesus is worthy to open the seven seals that lead into the seven trumpets of God's great wrath being poured out into the whole world as each one leads to the destruction of the evil ones here on earth until the last day when Christ returns.

It's not a literal flying scroll in Zechariah 5, but that of the enormity of its purpose as it covers the whole world.

for his glory:
You also mentioned this verse 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12

I went and took a look at it.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

God tells us... Remember I told you these things (v5). God goes on to tell us about the punishment and curse for the unbelievers; their delusion in believing a lie (v11) damnation to them who have pleasure in unrighteousness (v12) Peep this; God essentially let's us know that we will not be able to save everyone. Many are so wicked and evil even God is going to give them a delusion to where are stuck like that until they die/judgment. Just as he does with the homosexuals and lesbians, he gives them a reprobate mind so they remain like that until they die/judgment. God tells them I am giving you up/over. There are many on earth whom God has already given up on as far as them EVER getting into heaven due to their sins and window of opportunity. We are not to be shaken about that. Stay with God. Babes in Christ always come in believing everyone can be saved, but God has his own timeline-time up. God told us not to feed his word to dogs and swine. We can piece those puzzle pieces together. Jesus told the disciples when the reject it shake the dust from your feet and move on. God got this.

we should not be shaken in mind or troubled by spirit nor word nor letter as "that" the day of the day of Christ is at hand.
First I would have to say none of us can save anyone as we are only God's disciples/messengers to take His word out into the world as faith comes by hearing the word of God, Romans 10:5-21. 1Corinthians 3. There will be no one without excuse on judgement day.

IMO, In Zechariah 5:1-4 I believe the vision he was given was end of days prophecy given to Zechariah about the flying scroll as a message sent out that God would drive out the wicked in the end of days and is also found in Rev 5-8 that deal with the seven seals on each of the seven scrolls that lead up to the first trumpet sounding and ends with the seventh trumpet, Rev 5-11. The size mentioned of 20 cubits x 10 cubits is 30ft x 15ft as a cubit was measured from the elbow to the tip of the middle finger. Only Jesus is worthy to open the seven seals that lead into the seven trumpets of God's great wrath being poured out into the whole world as each one leads to the destruction of the evil ones here on earth until the last day when Christ returns.

It's not a literal flying scroll in Zechariah 5, but that of the enormity of its purpose as it covers the whole world.
Yes, it is indeed a literal flying scroll/spacecraft. Whenever man fails to understand the Bible he always claims it is not literal, or that it is contradictory simply because his mind cannot unfold the truth of it. God says the truth is hidden from them that do not believe, Amen.

Zachariah tells us he had to look up to the sky at it flying.

Yes, it is indeed a literal flying scroll/spacecraft. Whenever man fails to understand the Bible he always claims it is not literal, or that it is contradictory simply because his mind cannot unfold the truth of it. God says the truth is hidden from them that do not believe, Amen.

Zachariah tells us he had to look up to the sky at it flying.
We will just have to disagree as God does not need to use a literal spacecraft to destroy evil men here are on. It's like the locust as I was always taught they were military helicopters, but the more I studied this they are only locust as their description is to be destructive.

We will just have to disagree as God does not need to use a literal spacecraft to destroy evil men here are on. It's like the locust as I was always taught they were military helicopters, but the more I studied this they are only locust as their description is to be destructive.
locust makes the sound of a helicopter, so that's what splits that confusion there.

You have been told the truth about Zachariah and you keep fighting against it.

In post #18 I explained Zechariah 5 verses 1-4. I said I would
return to explain the some of the other verses. I will do that
at this time. In Zechariah chapter 5 verses 1-4 we learned that
in Zechariah's vision he was told to look up towards the sky
at a "flying roll" which is a modern spy satellite being used
to measure things with.

In combination with AI and its relation to Revelation 13
we must also factor in Zechariah 5

verse 5 Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.
Zechariah is given some instructions to lift up his eyes to see what is going forth

verse 6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.
It is obvious that Zechariah does not know what the object is that he looking up at because he asks, "What is it?". However he did have to look into the sky to see it.

verse 7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.
Zechariah records that the ephah-like spaceship was occupied by a mysterious woman. At this point in the vision the prophetic spy spaceship's heavy circular hatch door is described as a "talent" lit; a round piece - a lid or cover of lead was lifted up. Zechariah was then able to look inside and see that it was occupied by a woman.
Question: What does the location of the woman sitting (at the spacecraft's master control console) in the midst of the ephah reveal?
Answer: The woman's presence shows that she will be in command of the reconnaissance spaceship. Her seated position symbolically demonstrates that the... "woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah" will oversee the international government's spaceborne espionage operations during the last days of man's reign on the earth. A woman will operate the AI image of the anti-Christ that sits in the Temple showing itself to be God. She will do this wickedness (abomination) from space, but the image will be that of a man just as stated in the Book of Daniel - a man with no affection for women. Meaning this image is an AI male.

Continuing with verse 7... The hatch door made of "a talent of lead" prophetically reveals that this hatch door is made of lead for the purpose of symbolically revealing the fact that extra efforts would be taken to secure the contents of a future "eye-in-the-sky" spy spaceship mission. Todays spaceship doors are not made of lead because the metal is too soft and too heavy. However, in the future it will be made of lead (God cannot lie). The elaborate security measures surrounding today's super-secret recon-satellite operations supports this interpretation.
Continuing with verse 7... The heavy lead cover (lid) that is prophetically "lifted up" without God's prophetic interpretation no one would be aware of the commanding role the "woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah" will play in the future world government's spaceborne espionage operations.

I will discuss verses 8-11 in a different posting, blessings everyone

Last edited:
In post #18 I explained Zechariah 5 verses 1-4. I said I would
return to explain the some of the other verses. I will do that
at this time. In Zechariah chapter 5 verses 1-4 we learned that
in Zechariah's vision he was told to look up towards the sky
at a "flying roll" which is a modern spy satellite being used
to measure things with.

In combination with AI and its relation to Revelation 13
we must also factor in Zechariah 5

verse 5 Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.
Zechariah is given some instructions to lift up his eyes to see what is going forth

verse 6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.
It is obvious that Zechariah does not know what the object is that he looking up at because he asks, "What is it?". However he did have to look into the sky to see it.

verse 7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.
Zechariah records that the ephah-like spaceship was occupied by a mysterious woman. At this point in the vision the prophetic spy spaceship's heavy circular hatch door is described as a "talent" lit; a round piece - a lid or cover of lead was lifted up. Zechariah was then able to look inside and see that it was occupied by a woman.
Question: What does the location of the woman sitting (at the spacecraft's master control console) in the midst of the ephah reveal?
Answer: The woman's presence shows that she will be in command of the reconnaissance spaceship. Her seated position symbolically demonstrates that the... "woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah" will oversee the international government's spaceborne espionage operations during the last days of man's reign on the earth. A woman will operate the AI image of the anti-Christ that sits in the Temple showing itself to be God. She will do this wickedness (abomination) from space, but the image will be that of a man just as stated in the Book of Daniel - a man with no affection for women. Meaning this image is an AI male.

Continuing with verse 7... The hatch door made of "a talent of lead" prophetically reveals that this hatch door is made of lead for the purpose of symbolically revealing the fact that extra efforts would be taken to secure the contents of a future "eye-in-the-sky" spy spaceship mission. Todays spaceship doors are not made of lead because the metal is too soft and too heavy. However, in the future it will be made of lead (God cannot lie). The elaborate security measures surrounding today's super-secret recon-satellite operations supports this interpretation.
Continuing with verse 7... The heavy lead cover (lid) that is prophetically "lifted up" without God's prophetic interpretation no one would be aware of the commanding role the "woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah" will play in the future world government's spaceborne espionage operations.

I will discuss verses 8-11 in a different posting, blessings everyone
Sorry, I've been away for awhile. But like I said, we will just have to disagree with each other on this and if we are still alive during this time we will then know the truth, but the important thing is no matter what comes that we are prepared as the Bride of Christ in whom He returns for.

You have a blessed day.

That curse is on them (brits) Called themselves Jews but are not. With all the deaths and cancers - we are not to be troubled by it. Stay focused on God.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Some Americans (Armstrongites) theorize Europeans are among the lost tribes. I don't believe so, but anything is possible.

I didn't refer to them in my response at all. The British Empire was the last great Empire this world has seen. America is not an empire.

Back