Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

aliens...O_o

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
[MENTION=41474]farouk[/MENTION] i know....i used to watch star trek with my dad alot n its weird seeing how old all of them hav gotten lol
[MENTION=96649]KayGraham1611[/MENTION]: Yes, I always still think of Uhura as a young person in 1960s fashion, @ Captain Kirk, etc.

Blessings.

a·li·en
/ˈālyən/

Adjective
Belonging to a foreign country or nation.

Noun
A foreigner, esp. one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living.

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own; but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you

John 17:14 I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.

And the world shall see Him come

Revelation 19:11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.

And with Him come many hosts

Revelation 19:14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.

And the earth will turn from their war and make war with them coming down from Heaven

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.

The question is but why? This is the Christ, the God of the universe coming to setup His Kingdom on this world (to take it over), could the world possibly think that Christ's 2nd coming is some sort of an alien attack? The way the world thinks today, I'm sure it will very possible for the world to thank this... Many I believe will try and announce the Rapture when it takes place, that it was done by some sort of alien abduction.. So in answer to this thread question; I believe I am an alien (not of the world), and believe that everyone who is born again and washed in the Blood of Jesus (is not of this world) and therefore are an alien as well. At least the Bible tells us that we are, and according to the definition quoted above... I'm certain of this!

You didn't actually think I was going to write about little green men did you? :rolling

God Bless

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=90960]Atonement[/MENTION]: Hebrews 11 also speaks of 'strangers and pilgrims on the earth'.

Blessings.

Tim-from-pa essentially stated where I'm at on the subject. I do believe in aliens. I am unsure if they are evil spirits in disguise and it's part of the deception, or if they are somewhat innocent and being used possessed by the evil ones to do their bidding. Either way their bad news for mankind.

I do not think interplanetary travel is necessary, I believe they are inter-dimensional beings. I think this is supported by the fact that they do not have any pics of ufo's way out there in space...only around here.

From what I have read in the Book of Enoch about it, I think why they are doing the reproductive experiments in a genetic way rather than by inter-breeding, is because of their fear of God. They have been warned by God to not do this interbreeding, and were punished severely for doing it in Noah's day. So all of this genetic dabbling and abductions are a loophole of sorts that they use to try and accomplish their task without actually directly going against Gods warning. In Noah's day, it was done to try and stop Jesus from being born, nowadays, it is being done as part of a deception to explain that there is no God.

Yeah, I'm nuts too. :toofunny

It kind od of fits and would explain a lot if it is true.
[MENTION=90700]Edward[/MENTION]:

Is Enoch in the Apocrypha? if so, it's not authoritative, like the Canonical books, but the Apocrypha makes interesting reading, anyway.

Blessings.

@Atonement i def like that analogy n i like why we are aliens bc we are born again...im def gna steal that lol

@Atonement : Yes, I like it, too...

Blessings.

Greetings to you both in the love of Jesus

Back in 1991' I heard my pastor speak about this very subject and after hearing his sermon I have never looked at aliens in the same way. It's funny how a sermon from 22+ years ago can still be so fresh in my mind. I have always been a note taker and I remember taking notes on this sermon, he used these verses (quoted above) but he also quoted and stated so many other great things that I was in awe afterwards. I basically was just paraphrasing a sermon I heard a couple of decades ago.

While there were many things mentioned such as why people believe they see UFO's and why some believe they were abducted. He touched on many things but summed it up (what I paraphrased above). If you want to learn more about this interesting subject I would consider watching Church Missler on UFO's

I bought this on DVD before it was ever put on Youtube - So here you now can watch it for free.. VERY INTERESTING stuff here

[video=youtube;-0Itl5ChyCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Itl5ChyCs[/video]

God Bless

oh that was before the internet. I well lost the story. I haven't thought about doing again until I watched a fan fic of the same nature. the romulans decide to go all out with the federation.

well watch these and you will see why,and I did the writing of it in basic training.
[video=youtube;KfcZwJq3HeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfcZwJq3HeM[/video]
[video=youtube;6hXC1efeGt8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hXC1efeGt8[/video]

I have no idea whether "aliens" exist or not, it is not my concern because their existence or lack of has nothing to do with my salvation and in many cases the whole alien/UFO thing has become nothing but a distraction and sanctuary of triviality for people to keep them from thinking about or caring about what does matter....its on the same list as sports,television,celebrity worship...so forth and so on.

here's my theory if have it,
the same belief i have in jesus is the same for aliens.
i have never seen or felt anything that proves aliens exist.
crop circles, videos, pictures, articles doesn't prove a thing to me.
jesus on the other hand has already showed to me that he's real,
through the holy spirit.
he showed me that he is real because of my faith in him,
not because i wanted proof that a god exists.
it's having faith that he is simply the lord our savior.
you know how people claim they see ufo's come and go.
well when a person is saved,
jesus never leaves them.
they are sealed with the holy spirit until redemption.
so i have no faith in that aliens exist.
even if they did,
why would i want faith in something like that.
it's not based on love first.

:twocents

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back