Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

All Christians Were Former Death Row Inmates !

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
B

bhakthi

Sold to sin and left to die.This was the condition of all Christians before they get saved. The Holy Bible says " All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."Romans ;3:23
The whole world is under sin.And "The wages of sin is death."Romans;6:23 No one can break free from the power of sin by his own desire or effort
Listen what Apostle Paul said when he felt like a prisoner of sin.".What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?" Romans;7;23,24
That is why the world needed a Savior. Jesus Christ came into a dying world. dying because of sin To save those who are sold to sin and condemned to die..
This is what happened when Jesus came to the world, "The people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned." Mathew;4; This is the story of all Christians everywhere.They were living in the darkness and in the shadow of death and they saw the Light of Jesus.It was a life-giving Light.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. " John;3:16
To find out more about this please visit http://www.gilead.ws

bhakthi?!
Hey! I saw you posting in Christian Teen Zero forum too!

Back