Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Allah vs God

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
A

Alabaster

Some reasons why the Allah of Islam isn't the God of the Bible:

1) Christians believe that God is spirit.

John 4:24 NKJV
God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and in truth.

Islam says God isn't spirit.

2) Our Lord is transcendent and immanent.

While both Christians and Muslims believe in the transcendence of God, Muslims believe He does not interact at all with mankind. We believe God is intimately involved in our lives (immanence).

3) We believe God reveals Himself, not just His law.

Islam believes that Allah's will is manifested, but not Allah himself. Our Lord reveals Himself all throughout the bible.

4) The Trinity.

God is God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Islam proclaims Allah has no son.

Luke 3:22 NKJV
And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.â€

Matthew 17:5 NKJV
While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!â€

5) Our Lord loves us while we still sinners.

For God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son. While we were yet sinners, He reached out to us in love. Yet for Muslims, Allah loves no sinner.

Romans 5:8 NKJV
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

6) Our Lord does not want anyone to perish.

2 Peter 3:9 NLT
The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent.

Islam says Allah desires to punish people!

7) How God regards the Jews.

The Jews are God's special people. The bible tells us this. Allah of Islam hates the Jews.

Deuteronomy 7:6 NLT
For you are a holy people, who belong to the Lord your God. Of all the people on earth, the Lord your God has chosen you to be his own special treasure.

James 2:8-9
Yes indeed, it is good when you obey the royal law as found in the Scriptures: “Love your neighbor as yourself.†But if you favor some people over others, you are committing a sin. You are guilty of breaking the law.

8) Our Lord is unchanging.

Our Lord is unchanging.
Islam believes in the doctrine of abrogation, where Allah can change his mind at whim.

Malachi 3:6a NLT
I am the Lord, and I do not change.

9) Forgiveness

We are forgiven on the basis of the atoning work of Jesus. His sacrifice (and our acceptance of Jesus) means we are forgiven and reconciled with the Lord.
In Islam, forgiveness by Allah is based on the whim of Allah. You have no way of knowing if you are forgiven or not. The only reasonably sure thing is death by martyrdom.

Ephesians 1:7 NLT
He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins.

10) The Unknowable God?
Jehovah God desirous of us to know Him, and He has made it possible for us to know Him intimately. Who wouldn't want to serve a God who wants to be known by us? Unbelievable!

Allah is proclaimed as the "Unknowable God"

1 John 5:20 NLT
And we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us understanding so that we can know the true God. And now we live in fellowship with the true God because we live in fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ. He is the only true God, and he is eternal life.

Therefore:
Allah of Islam is NOT the God of Abraham, not the Lord we believe in. Islam is not an offshoot of Christianity. It is a perversion of worship of the true Lord.

For God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son. While we were yet sinners, He reached out to us in love. Yet for Muslims, Allah loves no sinner.

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

He does not love the unbelievers (Quran 30:45)

Oh dear, the god of Islam does not love me, but instead hates me :sad

I wonder who else hates me? That red guy with the horns on his head comes to mind...

Hmmmmm, those two seem to have a similar nature.... :chin

That's okay, though, because!!!!!!!!

jesus_loves_me_button-p145404818354963846t5sj_400.jpg

He does not love the unbelievers (Quran 30:45)

Oh dear, the god of Islam does not love me, but instead hates me :sad

I wonder who else hates me? That red guy with the horns on his head comes to mind...

Hmmmmm, those two seem to have a similar nature.... :chin

That's okay, though, because!!!!!!!!

jesus_loves_me_button-p145404818354963846t5sj_400.jpg

Amen11.gif

This really stuck out because it's always been very disconcerting to consider. It is remarkable to note that Allah is said to hate those who do not follow him. He has no compassion, no desire that they should know him and no desire that they will come to faith. Either they're with him or they are hated by him.

"For He loves not those who reject Faith." (30:45)

"Say: "Obey Allah and His Messenger": But if they turn back, Allah loveth not
those who reject Faith." (3:32)

"Surely Allah does not love any one who is unfaithful, ungrateful." (22:38)

I thank God that He loved me enough to chase me; to be "jealous" for me when I dismissed Him as irrelevant. :amen

Our Lord is unchanging.
Islam believes in the doctrine of abrogation, where Allah can change his mind at whim.

I wonder about this because didnt the Lord change his mind a few times in the bible, For example mose's had quite a debate with him on the mount when he was going to kill eveybody for idoliseing the calf, and got the Lord to change his mind.

I wonder about this because didnt the Lord change his mind a few times in the bible, For example mose's had quite a debate with him on the mount when he was going to kill eveybody for idoliseing the calf, and got the Lord to change his mind.

God does not change who He is. He is still Love, and does nothing on a whim.

Allah, if he could talk, could say one thing and then turn around and withdraw it ON A WHIM---according to Mohammed, the initiator of the religion.

Jehovah has integrity!

Last edited by a moderator:

This really stuck out because it's always been very disconcerting to consider. It is remarkable to note that Allah is said to hate those who do not follow him. He has no compassion, no desire that they should know him and no desire that they will come to faith. Either they're with him or they are hated by him.

"For He loves not those who reject Faith." (30:45)

"Say: "Obey Allah and His Messenger": But if they turn back, Allah loveth not
those who reject Faith." (3:32)

"Surely Allah does not love any one who is unfaithful, ungrateful." (22:38)

I thank God that He loved me enough to chase me; to be "jealous" for me when I dismissed Him as irrelevant. :amen

Mike, it's so sad because this is the heart of the religion which then becomes the heart of the people who follow it and those who don't subscribe to it are chastised by those who do. Take a look:

This discussion is about apostates/non-Muslims. (Brackets are mine):
If she was in an Islamic state we would kill her.What does an Islamic state do to those that have been killed?

You are not allowed to have any love in your heart for her.

I did. You can't take them as friends and you are not permitted to have any love in your heart for them. However, that doesn't mean that we opress them, or anything of that sort, correct?

Would you show love and kindness to a person who spreads hatred, whos a homosexual, who agrees with the war on gaza were babies n elderly have died ? remember we'r ment to punish them for the sake of Allah(SWT) for their sins but we'r in a non muslim country so we cant do jack all, only donations can help but it still doesnt get through!

Guidence in a haram [sinful] way is wrong. It is not up to us to tell you what to do. Its about Islam. Islam allows you to be kind to a certain extent. If a kaffir [unbeliever] is kind. He is kind not in the name of Allah. Learn the meaning of surah Asr.

ALLAH DETESTS DISBELIEVERS.

The Nafs [carnal desires] at times makes it difficult to accept the Haqq [truth]. Sister **** has said nothing wrong in my humble opinion. We need to let go of "American Islam" and see how the classical scholars dealt with such matters. And Allah knows best.

I would give her three days as Allah commanded. It is not in the Qur'an but it applies. If I wasn't in an Islamic state. I would hate heR. She [person asking the question] should seek to hate her kufr [disbelief] and her [apostate relative].

And, I'm no one to teach anybody. Though, before disagreeing with me, make sure you learn the basics of Al -Islam.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Jews are God's special people. The bible tells us this. Allah of Islam hates the Jews.

Thats very intersting because,(correct me if I am wrong) doesnt the bible say somewhere and it may possibly be all throughout the bible and history and also in Revelation that Satan/Antichrist keep trying to destroy the Jews but are unable to? By reflecting on this it would appear to me that God is indeed protecting his people and I can clearly see the only reason they have made it this far and continue on is because God loves them, unlike what Islam believes where God hates them.

Thats very intersting because,(correct me if I am wrong) doesnt the bible say somewhere and it may possibly be all throughout the bible and history and also in Revelation that Satan/Antichrist keep trying to destroy the Jews but are unable to? By reflecting on this it would appear to me that God is indeed protecting his people and I can clearly see the only reason they have made it this far and continue on is because God loves them, unlike what Islam believes where God hates them.
Do the muslims really hate the jews and why

I don't get it. Allah is to Elohim as Vishnu is to Elohim. No relations. Elohim is our Lord God, Creator of all things, Ruler of the Universe. Vishnu is a many legged elephant thing that the Hindu people invented and Allah is a angry egoistical god that the Muslims invented.

Anything but the Lord God of the Bible, Creator of all things, who came in flesh as Savior of the world, is a big lie, right? I mean this isn't the Greek Pantheon where you can invent a god and it magically comes into existence, right?

I guess I am just really, really confused as to how anyone thinks Elohim/Yahweh/Jehovah/Jesus/Yeshua/God is somehow also Allah*.

*Aside from the fact that Allah in Arabic means "God" and any Islamic speaking Christians would call Elohim/Yahweh/Jesus "Allah" if they were to speak in Arabic.

Some reasons why the Allah of Islam isn't the God of the Bible:

1) Christians believe that God is spirit.

John 4:24 NKJV
God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and in truth.

Islam says God isn't spirit.

2) Our Lord is transcendent and immanent.

While both Christians and Muslims believe in the transcendence of God, Muslims believe He does not interact at all with mankind. We believe God is intimately involved in our lives (immanence).

3) We believe God reveals Himself, not just His law.

Islam believes that Allah's will is manifested, but not Allah himself. Our Lord reveals Himself all throughout the bible.

4) The Trinity.

God is God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Islam proclaims Allah has no son.

Luke 3:22 NKJV
And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.â€

Matthew 17:5 NKJV
While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!â€

6) Our Lord does not want anyone to perish.

2 Peter 3:9 NLT
The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent.

Islam says Allah desires to punish people!

Deuteronomy 7:6 NLT
For you are a holy people, who belong to the Lord your God. Of all the people on earth, the Lord your God has chosen you to be his own special treasure.

James 2:8-9
Yes indeed, it is good when you obey the royal law as found in the Scriptures: “Love your neighbor as yourself.†But if you favor some people over others, you are committing a sin. You are guilty of breaking the law.

Our Lord is unchanging.

9) Forgiveness

We are forgiven on the basis of the atoning work of Jesus. His sacrifice (and our acceptance of Jesus) means we are forgiven and reconciled with the Lord.
In Islam, forgiveness by Allah is based on the whim of Allah. You have no way of knowing if you are forgiven or not. The only reasonably sure thing is death by martyrdom.

Ephesians 1:7 NLT
He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins.

10) The Unknowable God?
Jehovah God desirous of us to know Him, and He has made it possible for us to know Him intimately. Who wouldn't want to serve a God who wants to be known by us? Unbelievable!

Allah is proclaimed as the "Unknowable God"

1 John 5:20 NLT
And we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us understanding so that we can know the true God. And now we live in fellowship with the true God because we live in fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ. He is the only true God, and he is eternal life.

Therefore:
Allah of Islam is NOT the God of Abraham, not the Lord we believe in. Islam is not an offshoot of Christianity. It is a perversion of worship of the true Lord.

Friends, What is the derivation, IN ARABIC, of the word "ALLAH". It is literally, "al-ilah", "the god". Which "god" is being introduced here? "Allah", which was the ARABIC name for the local "moon god". Allah worship is "moon worship", thus the worship of a god of "lunatics". Thus THE SYMBOL OF ISLAM IS THE CRESCENT "MOON". Allah is the MOON. The name for the merciful God comes not from the ORACLES OF GOD, the HEBREW BIBLE, and the THEOPNEUSTOS, GOD-BREATHED< NEW TESTAMENT, but from the local PAGAN ARABIC MOON GOD. In Erie PA Scott R. Harrington
:pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back