Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Allow me to introduce myself . . .

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Mr. Aaron

Hi, y'all. My name is Aaron, and I am the pastor of a little church in northeastern TN. It occurred to me I've been a member since Feb., but haven't properly introduced myself.

I am the husband of a wonderful wife, the father of 3 children I love with zeal (and 1 more on the way!)

Politically, I am conservative.

I don't particularly like DEBATING theology - tends to bring out the worst in me. But I love theology - not for how it makes me feel about what I know, but rather, because Theology's proper place is that I may understand God's word better, and thereby see His face more clearly. It is a dear love of my heart to build others up and to encourage faith.

Denominationally, I fall into the conservative and reformed camp. Call me a Calvinist if you like, but I am not a calvinist with a chip on my shoulder. I love my brothers who are not reformed.

If you have any questions of me, just ask. One can allways be blessed by knowing more of your brothers in Christ.
Blessings to you all,
Aaron

Caroline H said:
You two know each other?? How wonderful! Welcome aboard Mr. Aaron :wave

Aaron was my best friend and the Youth/Assistant Pastor at the church I attend in NJ. He was called to be head Pastor at a church in Tennessee and I miss him dearly, :crying more than words can tell.

Please be in prayer for him as he and his wife are expecting.

Glad to be here. Thank you all for the welcome. Louis, thanks for being my friend. You know I need your friendship. Its fun we have this place to hook up and talk.

Welcome Aaron! :wave. Nice to see you already know some on this forum. :) Hope the pregnacy/birth goes well, God willing.

Nice to have another brother here. :clap

Seems I'm being outnumbered by atheists on some of the boards. I know I have the very best Coach :biglol , but it wouldn't hurt to have a few more team mates! :wave

"Allow myself to introduce...myself..." lol Anyone know what movie that was from? I can't even remember the actor.

Mr. Aaron said:
I don't particularly like DEBATING theology - tends to bring out the worst in me.
It seems to bring out the worst in most people. :sad

Welcome! :)

Back