Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study ALSO.. TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD & EVIL! Gen. 2:9

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
E

Elijah674

Surely Jer. 17 here is Eternal Truth! (so do we need man's 'uninspired' help 'FOR BIBLE STUDY?)

Jer. 17

[5] Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. ...

(and the below End Times ones, how do you suppose that they ENDED UP as Inspiration Warns & Documents?? And NO, there is no answer needed for me. But some think that.. that only means for one to 'backslide' perhps? yet, read it again!? What business has one of God's Children got for even reading the devils stuff.. when they know that such is so?? And what is worse still, lets say that you are trying as a 'meat fed' one, to teach others? What example am 'i' to these 'MILK FED ONES' who cannot even get off of the pacifier when I do this?)
[6] For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.
[7] Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
[8] For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

And surely these below are End Time has/beens! (according to God) So, the question 'begs' the Truth as well! The Church Fathers?? Sure, at that time period, they no doubt(?) had 'some' that were living to the best of their 'knowledge'. (and the today ones? Eccl. 3:15) We see the END TIME ONES still doing the Forbidden thing! Hosea 4:6 & Dan. 12:1-4 must still find them living back in the DARK ages of Eve's day, going on the forbidden ground of satan's [words] & teachings.
And was she a match for satan temptations, and other things of calling God a liar??? (Gen. 3:15) Also remember that she was CREATED SINLESS! And we have Christ's Words of Matt. 4:4, & 2 Tim. 3:16.

Rev. 17

[2] With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
[3] So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
[4] And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
[5] And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

OK: Why not leave the personal love letter's back & forth.. or 'attack' stuff, & just do as God REQUIRES? Matt. 4:4 + 2 Tim. 3:16 Surely one can learn from ONLY GODS WORD????????

--Elijah

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely Jer. 17 here is Eternal Truth! (so do we need man's 'uninspired' help 'FOR BIBLE STUDY?)

Obviously, yes.

1 Corinthians 12:28 NLT
Here are some of the parts God has appointed for the church:
first are apostles,
second are prophets,
third are teachers,
then those who do miracles,
those who have the gift of healing,
those who can help others,
those who have the gift of leadership,
those who speak in unknown languages.

Ephesians 4:11 NLT
Now these are the gifts Christ gave to the church: the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, and the pastors and teachers.

Jer. 17

[5] Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. ...

(and the below End Times ones, how do you suppose that they ENDED UP as Inspiration Warns & Documents?? And NO, there is no answer needed for me. But some think that.. that only means for one to 'backslide' perhps? yet, read it again!? What business has one of God's Children got for even reading the devils stuff.. when they know that such is so?? And what is worse still, lets say that you are trying as a 'meat fed' one, to teach others? What example am 'i' to these 'MILK FED ONES' who cannot even get off of the pacifier when I do this?)
[6] For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.
[7] Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
[8] For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

And surely these below are End Time has/beens! (according to God) So, the question 'begs' the Truth as well! The Church Fathers?? Sure, at that time period, they no doubt(?) had 'some' that were living to the best of their 'knowledge'. (and the today ones? Eccl. 3:15) We see the END TIME ONES still doing the Forbidden thing! Hosea 4:6 & Dan. 12:1-4 must still find them living back in the DARK ages of Eve's day, going on the forbidden ground of satan's [words] & teachings.
And was she a match for satan temptations, and other things of calling God a liar??? (Gen. 3:15) Also remember that she was CREATED SINLESS! And we have Christ's Words of Matt. 4:4, & 2 Tim. 3:16.

Rev. 17

[2] With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
[3] So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
[4] And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
[5] And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

OK: Why not leave the personal love letter's back & forth.. or 'attack' stuff, & just do as God REQUIRES? Matt. 4:4 + 2 Tim. 3:16 Surely one can learn from ONLY GODS WORD????????

--Elijah

PS: And yes, I try to abide some by my own teaching. :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
--Elijah here:
When one is doing or giving a Bible study, and you run into the below Inspiration with the Word of 'once' or 'twice' & the Word of 'VAIN' + 'Heretic', what do you do?

Regardless of which side that you believe that you are on?? I wonder about the Rom. 8:14 verse of beling 'Led', once that one has been Justified. Rom. 8:1.

It does teach that 'mankind' can become a Vain heretick, huh?

And I realize that a forum has many who surely do not even post who like the Bible verses alone posted in chain reference. (Isa. 28:9-10) And these ones need Gods Word also, not man's.

Titus 3
[8] This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that [they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works.] These things are good and profitable unto men.

[9] But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

[10] A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

[11] Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

Is it wrong to converse? How will they hear if no one speaks? Do we come together just to stare?

9 Then you shall call, and the LORD will answer; you shall cry, and he will say, 'Here I am.' If you take away the yoke from your midst, the pointing of the finger, and speaking wickedness,
10 if you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday.
11 And the LORD will guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
12 And your ancient ruins shall be rebuilt; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; you shall be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of streets to dwell in.

What is a heritick? What is a foolish question? Did the bereans not search diligently even the very words spoken by an apostle of the Lord?

10 And as Jesus reclined at table in the house, behold, many tax collectors and sinners came and were reclining with Jesus and his disciples.
11 And when the Pharisees saw this, they said to his disciples, "Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?"
12 But when he heard it, he said, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.
13 Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Do you suppose Jesus talked much with them?

This is not directed at "you", "I" LOVE YOU. And God's Word is MORE than adequate to make one wise, yea even the Law of the LORD! Love trumps sacrifice. Who is able to make anyone guiltless in the midst of wickedness? None, nothing, but the Lord God!

What is a heritick? What is a foolish question? Did the bereans not search diligently even the very words spoken by an apostle of the Lord?

10 And as Jesus reclined at table in the house, behold, many tax collectors and sinners came and were reclining with Jesus and his disciples.
11 And when the Pharisees saw this, they said to his disciples, "Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?"
12 But when he heard it, he said, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.
13 Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

Do you suppose Jesus talked much with them?

This is not directed at "you", "I" LOVE YOU. And God's Word is MORE than adequate to make one wise, yea even the Law of the LORD! Love trumps sacrifice. Who is able to make anyone guiltless in the midst of wickedness? None, nothing, but the Lord God!

Hey, your post is missing the Lord's point entirely 'me' thinks?;) Go find first where Christ's miracles were done, & to whom? And why or why not?? One needs to get a grasp on 'the honest in heart' and the open presumptous sinners. That is what Paul was teaching. NO, NO JUDGING OF MOTIVES, but how long does it take for one to be 'LED' when they hear the Truth over & over again?? Once or twice!

I agree with Pauls words of INSPIRATION! And you mention the Bereans?? Well friend, they studied the WORD OF GOD, not the arm of flesh! Look over the posts on most sites, and who do they quote from??? And the FATHERS??? Which ones do you trust of any of the Rev. 17:1-5 ones???????????

And Christ's miracles? Go check who only 'benefitted', it was not His own! He told us that He was without honor in His own country. And the Rev. 17:1-5 ones are to have His Pearls for another 120 years of waste? I do not or will not buy that.
Or maybe you do not believe that they are as INSPIRED WORDS, THE ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH??? If not, then you best be very careful for the 'spiritual' ice is thin!
If not for you, think of others who do actually think highly of you, and the example that we are puting before them?? Even ones family we will meet in the record books. 1 Cor. 6:2-3 Eccl. 12:13-14

If one would stay away from personal attacts, jabs + 2 Cor. 4:2 stuff, and just examine Christ's Word from cover to cover & BE LED (Rom. 8:14) of the Holy Ghost? that would be a different [NEW THING], (then we could toss out Eccl. 3:15, huh?) but who on any site has changed one lick in a Church's teaching??

Whatever?? But the Lord even let Israel think for theirself & told Samuel to protest bitterly, but God did let them have their request for a king.

But just between God & myself, I do not think that 'i' should presumptously go onto the devil's ground thinking that we are a match for him personally!

--Elijah

PS: And I am sorry about the death of your father. And have also missed your non/personal postings.

Tree of Hosea 4:6's KNOWLEDGE!

SATURDAY AT SUNDOWN!! After Saturday sunset, the spices that had been all prepared beforehand, found the women [waiting for daylight?] You got to be off your Spiritual Rocker!! It is hard for a non/Christian to understand what anyone who loves their master would do, it seems? Well, 'i' will tell you what they did!
new_spiral.gif
(while the men were all in hiding for fear, fear from the 'keepers' of Moses law :sad )

The women are recorded to proceed.."..as it [began to dawn] toward the first day of the week.." when was this? Verse 2-6 & v. 6 says, "He is not here: for he is risen.." It is a fact that Christ was gone already'!
Was it sunrise or Acts 4:12's Easter? Hardly!! They were keeping the Seventh-day Sabbath! THEY WERE NOW GOING TO DO A WORK THAT THEY WOULD NOT DO BEFORE!! But again, when did they start this work? Notice!

Christ was gone well before daylight. Lets check another? But lets use the Apostates favorite, you never hear of these other passages in April, at least not in full context. "And when the Sabbath was past...And very early in the morning...they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.
Even this does not say
when the Master arose!

Another from Luke 24 in part. "Very early in the morning, they came ..
bringing spices which they had prepared..(on the 6th preparetion day!) And they found the stone rolled away..And found not the body of the Lord Jesus." Again, the Evening & the Morning made the day, night first, and the light part last! What time was it? It is a Gospel Truth that Christ was already arisen BEFORE OUR Sunday HAD ANY SUNSHINE!

It seems that John who lived the longest, and who wrote the Rev. would
be able to give us a good report? He was inspired to pen his words in chapter 20 giving us the total thoughts of the Godhead from both angles.
He tells us about the women coming to the tomb & where the men were? And why they were in hiding. And also about the time of day it really was, as found in verses 1 & 19. In part it says,

"The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, (notice the word EARLY again) when it was [yet dark,] unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre." When it was yet dark & Christ was gone already!!!

Remember that Jn. wrote Rev. near 96 A.D. 27 yrs after the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. He could have 'tidied' any previous understanding up, if it had been needed.

Read on, for there was quite a commotion! We will continue on in verse 11. Mary is broken up & crying, and remember it is 'yet dark'
"and when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and she saw Jesus
standing, and [knew not]
that it was Jesus. Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.

Again why did she not recognize him before? It was still dark & she was weeping! (these were real tears friend!!)

Notice another point. Think about the thief on the cross which some wrongly teach went straight into paradise that same day that he died? Remember that Jesus was in the grave nearly three day before his resurrection. In verse 17 He tells us that, "..Touch me not for I am not yet ascended to my Father.." Yet, what day does the Gospel tell us that this day was? Notice verse 19,

"Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, where the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews.." And some of the professed also falsley teach that this was a worship service. But again verse one call this.. "while it was yet dark"! Here it is the same day, AND the FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK! Go slowly..it is dark, night & Sunday. (Or Saturday Night as we know it.) Do you remember that the Sabbath was past at SUNSET? And in Gen. 1, the dark part comes first? The Gospel says that the 'evening and the morning were the first day.' try Gen. 1:5 & 8 & 13 & 19 & 23 & Gen. 2:2-3 man was created and the Sabbath given.

So it was nearly three days & Christ Himself documents to us that He had not yet gone back to the Father!

Are some of these false messages something new? Hardly!
"And he (satan-great whore) shall speak great words against the most High....and think to change times and laws.." Dan. 7:25

The 'Remnant' will have NO part with that! Rev. 12:17

--Elijah

What is it you are attempting to teach, all the while saying we need no man to teach us?

(so do we need man's 'uninspired' help 'FOR BIBLE STUDY?)

Matthew 12
(40) For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Hey friend, first let me say that the moral love between us is mutural. And now comes the question that is the [only] object for consideration. You [ASK]...

'Do you suppose Jesus talked much with them?

This is not directed at "you", "I" LOVE YOU. And God's Word is MORE than adequate to make one wise, yea even the Law of the LORD! Love trumps sacrifice. Who is able to make anyone guiltless in the midst of wickedness? None, nothing, but the Lord God!'
(end of your remark)

Me again:
About Jesus & His remarks you ask?
First off lets establish two thoughts here at least. The problem to 'be seen' is that of the ones that DO NOT DO as you have just done. You ASK, and satan says that this IS THE WAY THAT IT IS! So we SEE the Rev. 17:1-5 Church's ALL teaching for truth False doctrines. They (and the ones 'set' in their membership) are set in spiritual concrete & have been for years.

Now: How much time does Inspiration (Christ's Word) spend on [THESE?] You read Matt. 23 for just some of His Word's before He was executed & [it was then at His crucifixion that He opened not His mouth]. (It had been already said by Him to these ones, and was not needed to be said again, their MIND WAS MADE UP! 'WE HAVE NO KING BUT CAESAR WAS THEIR CRY' And Matt. 10:5-6 finds a verse 15)

OK: Who are we to study with??? Surely when these MATURE ones in the wrong direction POST UP(GET THIS!!) that [THIS IS THE WAY THAT IT IS!] and DO NOT say that [THIS IS THE WAY THAT 'i' SEE IT???] then the RED FLAG GOES UP FOR me at least. And immediately Rom. 8:14 LEADS me to REMEMBER Eccl. 3:14 & the last couple verses of Rev.'s WARNING Book about adding to or removing from the BOOK! (and that even finds some missing from the Book of Life's Word, & even teach that God's Word is just that Book, and that this is not Eternal Truth. John 1:1 + ibid. 14)

Does 'one' see the difference? Why I would go to a pentacostal minister convention to learn [anything] a second time...
(which I did do once for a purpose, ask me why & I will put up an old library post why.)
...would find me extremely Psalms 19:13 presumptous! (as 'i' see it)
To go where satan's known garbage is 'driven home' to the audience over and over again will find one being unkept from the hour of the angels protection. (Rev. 3:10 or Rev. 2:5) And these ones postings on these many sites who are doing the same DRIVING HOME thing and are NO Different! Gen. 4:7

The others?? That is a different John 10:16 & Rev. 18:4 Truth. But one needs to UNDERSTAND that MUCH 'PRAYERFUL' caution is REQUIRED, if not only for self, but for many others! (compare Rom. 14:21)

--Elijah

You're [DRIVING HOME] your point. Elijah! I guess [THIS IS THE WAY THAT IT IS!]

Above all, Be cautious.

Hey friend, first let me say that the moral love between us is mutural. And now comes the question that is the [only] object for consideration. You [ASK]...

'Do you suppose Jesus talked much with them?

This is not directed at "you", "I" LOVE YOU. And God's Word is MORE than adequate to make one wise, yea even the Law of the LORD! Love trumps sacrifice. Who is able to make anyone guiltless in the midst of wickedness? None, nothing, but the Lord God!'
(end of your remark)

Me again:
About Jesus & His remarks you ask?
First off lets establish two thoughts here at least. The problem to 'be seen' is that of the ones that DO NOT DO as you have just done. You ASK, and satan says that this IS THE WAY THAT IT IS! So we SEE the Rev. 17:1-5 Church's ALL teaching for truth False doctrines. They (and the ones 'set' in their membership) are set in spiritual concrete & have been for years.

Now: How much time does Inspiration (Christ's Word) spend on [THESE?] You read Matt. 23 for just some of His Word's before He was executed & [it was then at His crucifixion that He opened not His mouth]. (It had been already said by Him to these ones, and was not needed to be said again, their MIND WAS MADE UP! 'WE HAVE NO KING BUT CAESAR WAS THEIR CRY' And Matt. 10:5-6 finds a verse 15)

OK: Who are we to study with??? Surely when these MATURE ones in the wrong direction POST UP(GET THIS!!) that [THIS IS THE WAY THAT IT IS!] and DO NOT say that [THIS IS THE WAY THAT 'i' SEE IT???] then the RED FLAG GOES UP FOR me at least. And immediately Rom. 8:14 LEADS me to REMEMBER Eccl. 3:14 & the last couple verses of Rev.'s WARNING Book about adding to or removing from the BOOK! (and that even finds some missing from the Book of Life's Word, & even teach that God's Word is just that Book, and that this is not Eternal Truth. John 1:1 + ibid. 14)

Does 'one' see the difference? Why I would go to a pentacostal minister convention to learn [anything] a second time...
(which I did do once for a purpose, ask me why & I will put up an old library post why.)
...would find me extremely Psalms 19:13 presumptous! (as 'i' see it)
To go where satan's known garbage is 'driven home' to the audience over and over again will find one being unkept from the hour of the angels protection. (Rev. 3:10 or Rev. 2:5) And these ones postings on these many sites who are doing the same DRIVING HOME thing and are NO Different! Gen. 4:7

The others?? That is a different John 10:16 & Rev. 18:4 Truth. But one needs to UNDERSTAND that MUCH 'PRAYERFUL' caution is REQUIRED, if not only for self, but for many others! (compare Rom. 14:21)

--Elijah

Understood and agreed.

Just a thought for consideration, a question for answers.

Where did the canonization of the "Bible" come from? Is it known for absolute there are no other inspired Words out there?

I believe what we do have to be pure.

Is any more needed? I do not think so.

Just a thought for consideration, a question for answers.

Where did the canonization of the "Bible" come from? Is it known for absolute there are no other inspired Words out there?

I believe what we do have to be pure.

Is any more needed? I do not think so.

Hi, your post really is a mess, huh?;) (doubts??)
'WE' know that it is only after one %100 subbmits to Christ, that Rom. 8:1 can find anyone with the POSITIVES of Heb. 6:1-5 PROOFS!

Case in point has Job documenting for us that God hung the earth on nothing! & David?? He documents that God SPAKE AND IT STOOD FAST! Do we BELIEVE this Inspiration? ('i' do)

OK: Could it be possible for the Godhead to not keep His Word...for He does tells us where it ALL comes from.. (and I do know what you are asking!) not only for a few thousand years, but in ALL OF ETERNITY? And Jer. 43:10 is interesting, + God allowing others who were strange perhaps, to do satans work? 1 Kings 22:20-22

But 'i' see it this way, our 'loving service' is not actually required for souls to be saved other than our own. Rom. 2:14-15 But, God has given us enough as HE DESIRED!

--Elijah

Hi, your post really is a mess, huh?;) (doubts??)
'WE' know that it is only after one %100 subbmits to Christ, that Rom. 8:1 can find anyone with the POSITIVES of Heb. 6:1-5 PROOFS!

Case in point has Job documenting for us that God hung the earth on nothing! & David?? He documents that God SPAKE AND IT STOOD FAST! Do we BELIEVE this Inspiration? ('i' do)

OK: Could it be possible for the Godhead to not keep His Word...for He does tells us where it ALL comes from.. (and I do know what you are asking!) not only for a few thousand years, but in ALL OF ETERNITY? And Jer. 43:10 is interesting, + God allowing others who were strange perhaps, to do satans work? 1 Kings 22:20-22

But 'i' see it this way, our 'loving service' is not actually required for souls to be saved other than our own. Rom. 2:14-15 But, God has given us enough as HE DESIRED!

--Elijah

A mess?? Maybe. Doubts??? Not at all!

I believe the text we have is more than adequate. I 'need' no more to believe or obey. I am just wondering who 'brought' all the books of the NT together with the OT. Do I believe it to be ordained? Absolutely! Do I think that there could be more? Yes, I do. Is that a lapse in faith? No.

How did this come up into my mind concerning this conversation? Study requires...study. No one should listen to one without looking for absolute truth. I just wondered what it would be like to 'find'(dead sea scrolls???) more testimony given to us from them that walked with our Lord. It would require study to verify that it is truth. Unless I am missing something, but I have never heard that some spectacular unnatural event occured when the Bible was put together.

The way I understand it, there are many 'books' which did not make the 'cut'. Do I think that some of these should have? Not so much. They are really not on my thoughts when I contemplate the idea. But where/when and who cannonized the Bible?

Elijah

I'm having the utmost difficulty in understanding what you're trying to say (partly because my retina is being roasted by your typefaces).

But just for me, can you put what you're trying to say in ONE SENTENCE?

Like the headline, I mean.

Sincerely

Asyncritus

Elijah

I'm having the utmost difficulty in understanding what you're trying to say (partly because my retina is being roasted by your typefaces).

But just for me, can you put what you're trying to say in ONE SENTENCE?

Like the headline, I mean.

Sincerely

Asyncritus

God created full grown man perfect in every way, but Man was not MATURE in grown up complete maturity. (like a child) He was put into a Garden called Eden where he was to be tested & as explained beforehand with just the one tree being forbiden. After failing the test, Adam [NOW] was sentenced to die because he failed the testing.
And knowing evil?? It is like a long long way down from jumping off of a 1000 ft. up water tower to the bottom, he & [we] all know [now] that the 'evil' of disobedience that we have done will have us all being just a big blob at the bottom.

--Elijah

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back