Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

American Fodder.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi,

I don't know how good at this I will be. Yet, the thought sure is creative Writing...

As the seasons change and Thanksgiving, Hannakuah(shalome),Christmas and New Years festivities come upon us. How alluring to our hearts and minds upon all the good things, family gatherings and thoughts of good, better and best do come and drift across our beings.

At such times I am ever reminded of all the efforts and time it has taken to discover the higher values of The Great American Fruite Cake. The ingrediances and time to make one, is extra ordinary and knocking it surely spoils the taste of such a delight.

I have found that the process of making a Great American Fuite Cake, most pondering, it turns out to be an omnivarians delight in all aspects, except for one ofcourse. To that end, the world offers it plea, through me.

If per chance, The Great Lord of all Harvests, requires of thee to make a concoction of such things that make for the most delightfull of all holiday cheer, The Great American Fruited Cake, please take the time to think of each ingrediance the best of the best would contain. Then as chance may have it and the efforts of us all get united in that bread, should be chance once again to wake the troups and say a prayer, with bowed head. Yet one think is for sure and never never forget, don't make them eat that thing or you might do something we all will regret.

Have a blessed Holiday Season and say a prayer for all the Great American Fruited Cakes.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back