Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

American heroes

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
jabhat may be a Christian arab or an arab-jew mix, let her or him post what is the case. or that name is another person that is an arab Christian. I do use city names as an alias on local forums. only my kin would guess that name and would have to be told its me posting. then its really obvious aside from the grammar issue.lol

jabhat may be a Christian arab or an arab-jew mix, let her or him post what is the case. or that name is another person that is an arab Christian. I do use city names as an alias on local forums. only my kin would guess that name and would have to be told its me posting. then its really obvious aside from the grammar issue.lol
jasonc or jabhat , do you know what that word or name Jabhat means? If so can you tell us (or PM me if you don't want to post it here.) Thanks.

Thank you.
Now do you have Scripture why the U.S. military should be doing this?
There is the ONLY restraining force in this World -the USA- fighting the global terrorism....
There is no other nation which could save millions people in Iraq from ISIS....and in Syria (if Americans will stop funding terrorists in Syria...)...
That is why Americans should do it....God commands us to do His business on our planet....Those who do what God does are called His sons...
It is an honor to be like God and act like God saving lives of people...and sacrificing their own lives...

Last edited:
Guys, as you can see I have changed my avatar ....I removed the words of God in Arabic because I see that you do not speak here in Arabic and you were afraid of this picture....

Jason, I told you that I am a JEW...There is no Arab blood in me...but my Jewish blood is in every Arab...

Hey guys, thank you that you paid attention to my personality. lol
It is nice to talk to you guys, brothers, friends.

Fighters of God: God has an Army. 1/3rd of the Army are rebels. Their commander was called Lucifer ...known as satan.
They fight against God and His Army.
2/3rds of fighters are still with God. God wins....

Satan Thrown Out of Heaven
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Revelation 12 (NKJV)

Michael is an archangel...
These rebels are on our planet and soon Christians will judge them....

There is the ONLY restraining force in this World -the USA- fighting the global terrorism....
There is no other nation which could save millions in Iraq from ISIS....and in Syria (if Americans will stop funding terrorists in Syria...)...
That is why Americans should do it....God commands us to do His business on our planet....Those who do what God does are called His sons...
It is an honor to be like God and act like God saving lives of people...and sacrificing their own lives...
I understand your hearts' desire to stop terrorism and bring peace to the land.

Psalm 122:6; "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem".
And how does that peace come about?
By the return of our Messiah, Jesus.

Matthew 23:39; For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord".
Peace will come with the return of Jesus Christ.
The United States will not do it.

3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon (satan) having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads. 4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. Revelation 12 (NKJV)

I understand your hearts' desire to stop terrorism and bring peace to the land.

Psalm 122:6; "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem".
And how does that peace come about?
By the return of our Messiah, Jesus.

Matthew 23:39; For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord".
Peace will come with the return of Jesus Christ.
The United States will not do it.
Right brother. Right. But the USA is already deterring the terrorist threat..very successful...and globally...

you said they are a female. what is the antecedent of they? the arabs or the poster?
I am a spirit living in my body here on this planet. Does my spirit have a gender? lol

Muslims believe that after death when their bodies will be decomposed they will have many lovers in their Islamic paradise...that is why they explode our Jews in our Israel...
How to have lovers there if there is no body to make sex...How to explain them that there is no spiritual ..for sex...lol
They believe that they will be still dressed in human bodies/flesh after they will explode their earthly bodies in suicide attacks...

Do we believe like Muslims?

God said in His Scripture that after death we will be spirits...spiritual beings looking like angels and Jesus...

A Glorious Body
35 But someone will say, “How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come?” 36 Foolish one, what you sow is not made alive unless it dies. 37 And what you sow, you do not sow that body that shall be, but mere grain—perhaps wheat or some other grain. 38 But God gives it a body as He pleases, and to each seed its own body.
39 All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of animals, another of fish, and another of birds.
40 There are also celestial bodies and terrestrial bodies; but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differs from another star in glory.
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. 43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam (JESUS) became a life-giving spirit.
46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man (JESUS) is the Lord from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man (JESUS), so also are those who are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man (JESUS).

Our Final Victory
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

55 “O Death, where is your sting?
O Hades, where is your victory?”

56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
! Cor 15 (NKJV)

Our God Jesus says:
At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.
Matthew 22:30 (NIV)
31 But concerning the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was spoken to you by God, saying, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.”(NKJV)

Last edited:
Jabhat,
I am older than my photo appears because, it seems, Our God has blessed me and I admit that I was unsure what to make of you but please forgive me my caution and shalom!

I wish that the US had not thought it funny in the mid-eighties when the King of Saudi Arabia told the Arab world that they would have an Islamic seated in the Oval Office in 2008 but I discounted the very thought as absurd and certainly made no attempt to keep the article I read about it in some magazine but, since '08, there is an Islamic born somewhere outside of the US in the office and he hates Israel.

Joel Rosenberg authored a book, the Ezekiel Option, and I believe it is about to be that time in the history of the world. I have never been large on my heretage because most of my German aunts and uncles deny their Jewish heritage and most of them act like Aryan Donkey Rear ends and I am the Black Sheep, outed by my family because I love the Jewish People and support them.

With the stupidity that is growing in the Americas right now toward Israel, we will be captured and it will not be long from now that the Islamists sever the heads of people like my wife, daughter and me from our bodies to be placed on display. Israel will, soon, stand alone, except for the protection of God. Being seventy next month they are never going to allow me another chopper to assist people again but I do intercede for Israel and the Christian and the Jewish, by faith, Israelis.

Once more, welcome and may our Heavenly Father bless you as He has blessed this old Horse Soldier, Amen!

I said that today to Muslims about their islamic shahyds:

Muslims would like to explode this world full of iniquities and injustice. They do not have food in their home, they do not wear "white clothes of righteousness" but they "put on them" guns, Kalashnikov… and they have a feeling of isolation from their neighbors greeting them and wishing them peace ‘as salamu alaikum’ but at the same time they just live in their houses being ISOLATED from people by their problems. ..problems and the lack of what they need for GODLY life in PEACE...They bow down in the direction of Kaaba and spend day after day NOT having any personal contacts with the ONE who was called the God of Israel/YHVH.

How to get out of such life?

"Explode themselves!"- So tell them their friends from their Islamic universities. Their teachers call them to implement the calls of allah in Islam and FIGHT for the sake of allah.

What will be your way, Shahyd?

After explosion of children coming from school in Israel and Muslim brothers coming from prayers in masjid/mosque, YOUR heart will stop beating for a while. Your and their bodies will be turned into a mass of meat and blood. Walls of masjid and faces of people will be stained by your and their flesh and blood. People will need to clean their faces for a long time to GET RID of pieces of your meat and flesh ...
Your body planted on this earth by God was exploded by you. Bodies of your NEIGHBORS and MUSLIM brothers are torn to pieces for the sake of your god. Your family members are left on this earth alone....You, who decided to live being FREE, PERISHED.... Your origin is soil and you poured down on it rivers of blood ...

Was it the purpose of your existence?

Were you created by God for Freedom or to Perish?

Who CALLS you to KILL and bring death and murder and self-destruction?
Where is your face? It is stuck to walls of this masjid....But WHY?
Why to destroy is YOUR way?!!!

Let me tell you what I said recently to my Jewish brother:
There is no other nation which could save millions people in Iraq from ISIS....and in Syria (if Americans will stop funding terrorists in Syria...)...

Brothers, Muslims, we Christians are doing the BUSINESS of our God on this planet....Saving lives of people...and sacrificing our own lives..We are ACT as God. God saves..So we do....Do it too!

Last edited:
Back