Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

America's migrant crime wave is past the point of no return

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Alfred Persson

MR
2024 Supporter

America's migrant crime wave is past the point of no return: DAVID MARCUS reveals how liberal mayors and a Democrat president dismantled the border... and now wring their hands over the nightmare THEY'VE created​

By DAVID MARCUS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 08:49 EDT, 15 February 2024 | UPDATED: 09:16 EDT, 15 February 2024

The results are in - the psychotic 'sanctuary cities' experiment has utterly failed.

And there's no clearer proof than the Rotten Apple – where a once proud, party-boy mayor has been reduced to a sniveling spectator to his own city's decline.

'I can't deport. I can't stop people from coming in,' Eric Adams told Fox Nation on Wednesday, referring to suicidal sanctuary city laws that prevent New York State authorities from cooperating with federal law enforcement.

Faced with the prospect of an open southern border flooding NYC with roving gangs of migrant repeat-offenders, who have shot tourists, beaten police officers and terrorized neighborhoods from Brooklyn to the Bronx, Hizzoner has thrown up his hands.
'The law states that we cannot notify I.C.E.,' Adams whined. 'I cannot break the law and enforce the law.'

How depressing typical.

A mayor, who once vowed to protect his city's 'sanctuary' status, now uses the asinine policy as an excuse not to do his job.
Oh, New York City is a 'sanctuary' – for criminals.

On Wednesday, 19-year-old migrant, who was previously charged with the gang attack of two police officers in Times Square last month, was arrested again for shoplifting from a Macy's store in Queens.

A store employee was punched.

Why, you ask, wasn't Darwin Andres Gomez-Izquiel behind bars awaiting trial?
Because Manhattan's fanatically progressive District Attorney released Gomez and his accomplices without bail.
'I can't deport. I can't stop people from coming in,' Eric Adams told Fox Nation on Wednesday, referring to suicidal sanctuary city laws that prevent New York State authorities from cooperating with federal law enforcement.

+6
View gallery
Faced with the prospect of an open southern border flooding NYC with roving gangs of migrant repeat-offenders, who have shot tourists, beaten police officers and terrorized neighborhoods from Brooklyn to the Bronx, Hizzoner has thrown up his hands. (Above) NYPD officer bodycam shows brawl with migrants in Times Square on Jan. 27, 2024

+6
View gallery
Faced with the prospect of an open southern border flooding NYC with roving gangs of migrant repeat-offenders, who have shot tourists, beaten police officers and terrorized neighborhoods from Brooklyn to the Bronx, Hizzoner has thrown up his hands. (Above) NYPD officer bodycam shows brawl with migrants in Times Square on Jan. 27, 2024

Hmmm, I seem to recall this kind of setup being the opening act of some sort of comic book hero story. Maybe New York needs some vigilantes to rise up and take back the city.

Meanwhile, in the real world....

Crime is down substantially and the decline in murder from 2022 to 2023 is the largest ever

But, in fact, quoting from Jeff Asher’s excellent crime analysis blog:

The FBI released quarterly data covering all of 2023 yesterday preliminarily showing a widespread decline in crime nationally last year. There was a 13 percent decline in murder in 2023 relative to 2022, a 6 percent decline in reported violent crime, and a 4 percent decline in reported property crime based on data from just over 13,000 agencies that reported quarterly data through December. The declines were fairly uniform regardless of city or county size with the exception of rising auto thefts in bigger cities and counties. The decline in murder in 2023 is likely the largest one-year decline ever recorded.

Hmmm, I seem to recall this kind of setup being the opening act of some sort of comic book hero story. Maybe New York needs some vigilantes to rise up and take back the city.
History shows us NY progressives wouldn't vote Republican until things get as bad as NY was when Guliani was elected. Almost as bad as Haiti now with Gangster controlling the streets. Only when they can't drink their latte's with little finger up in the air, will they finally vote to end the crime wave. Till then, they are glad to suffer, its a form of reparations, they deserve it. Progressives live on white privilege, unlike people who work for a living of all races.

White privilege is a myth. There is only wealth privilege. Just ask any white person living below, or really anywhere near, the poverty line.

White privilege is a myth. There is only wealth privilege. Just ask any white person living below, or really anywhere near, the poverty line.
Are you sure? All them progressive Democrats living safely in segregated gated communities with cheap migrant workers to serve them 24/7, seem privileged to me.

Are you sure? All them progressive Democrats living safely in segregated gated communities with cheap migrant workers to serve them 24/7, seem privileged to me.
Those are not just white, there are plenty of other people with different backgrounds living in those communities. But again the point is that they are wealthy, not because they are simply white.

Meanwhile, in the real world....

Crime is down substantially and the decline in murder from 2022 to 2023 is the largest ever

But, in fact, quoting from Jeff Asher’s excellent crime analysis blog:

The FBI released quarterly data covering all of 2023 yesterday preliminarily showing a widespread decline in crime nationally last year. There was a 13 percent decline in murder in 2023 relative to 2022, a 6 percent decline in reported violent crime, and a 4 percent decline in reported property crime based on data from just over 13,000 agencies that reported quarterly data through December. The declines were fairly uniform regardless of city or county size with the exception of rising auto thefts in bigger cities and counties. The decline in murder in 2023 is likely the largest one-year decline ever recorded.
Nationally. What about Democrat hell hole cities swarming with migrants, beating up cops?

Those are not just white, there are plenty of other people with different backgrounds living in those communities. But again the point is that they are wealthy, not because they are simply white.
What about those white progressive teachers in the inner city, who don't bother to teach minorities how to read or write past 3rd grade level or less. Get paid for doing nothing seems like privilege to me.

What about those white progressive teachers in the inner city, who don't bother to teach minorities how to read or write past 3rd grade level or less. Get paid for doing nothing seems like privilege to me.
That could just be chalked up to having tenure, which is something I have never liked as it does exactly what you describe. They can pretty much do whatever they want as they coast into retirement.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back