Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

And God punished me!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

I did something wicked and God punished me. I was supposed to help that female but I didn't. God punished me and I learnt my lesson.

In my 300 level, in the university, along our school forest reserve, a desperate young woman ran towards me and suddenly stopped before me. From the expression on her face I knew she was going through agony and trauma! Her hot imploring eyes and stare were obvious - she was suffering and also sweating.

She greeted me and quickly said:
"Please, I have a strong urge to use the toilet. Can you help me? I'm desperate?."

I looked at her questioningly, indifference radiating from my countenance. I saw her gesture. She was pointing towards the forest.

"Please, Can I get in the forest and do that?" she said.

"NO!" I said "You don't do that there. It's the university property."

From her behaviour I knew she was just a visitor to the school. A student would just walk straight to the hostels for that purpose or even use the forest if that is necessary (considering how desperate he or she is), without my consent. But, she wasn't a student. She was an absolute stranger.

"You may use the hostel toilets, if you wish to."

That was an indifferent remark from me. I didn't even show her the direction to the female hostels. Her condition was a critical one that the only remedy would be asking her to do it in the forest. It's not an abomination. Besides, the hostel is about 5 minutes journey from the place we met. Even some who were a meter away from a toilet could not make it but messed up right in front of the toilet. So how would I expect this lady to survive 5 minutes turmoil and tempest when she was already before an alternative.

Morally speaking, it is much easier for a male to publicly say, and with little or no discomfort or shyness: "I'm pressed! I need to use the toilet," than for a female to do the same. Yet a desperate woman boldy said this before me, and in a university environment for that matter.

I ignored that female and walked away. I did a wicked thing. The truth is, I was in a position to help her - but I chose not to help her. Besides I was not in a haste, I think.

God frowned at me and shook His head negatively. He decided to punish me. The following day, I came to school. Suddenly, nature called.

I don't remember what I took in the morning. But, I think I took a horrible combination of foods in the morning.

The urge and pain in my stomach was unbearable. I left the class and started walking down outside. I followed the forestry route. I couldn't enter into the forest. That would make me a hypocrite. Besides other students were around the area, I think,...or some students were carrying out some experiments or researches in the place.

I didn't use the school toilet. What students do there irritate me. My only focus was getting to my sister's place, about 5 minutes drive or 20 minutes trek. Imagine that.

I was moving like a wounded lion. I was leaping. I managed to reach the main gate and hit the road. I was perspiring. Perspiration streamed down my body. It was a cold morning, yet I was sweating. I was dying - God was punishing me. I entered a cab. The driver wouldn't move. He was waiting for other passengers to enter. It was like taking forever to accomplish that. A second was like an age to me. A moment wasted was like a forever wasted. I was the only person sweating in the vehicle. I was sweating profusely. I was completely unstable, I was quaking, my whole body was quaking like a leaf hanging down the branch of a tree.

The vehicle finally moved. It finally stopped before the main gate leading to my sister's place. Now another big problem: the conductor wouldn't give me my change. He was looking for some change. This had added to the mountain of delay I was suffering.:lol He finally found some change and gave.

I took off immediately. I do not know how I managed to cross the road. lol
But I finally crossed the road and entered into the compound. I completely ignored both man and animals coming my way, and was desperately heading towards my inevitable destination, a drive for divine redeemption:toofunny.

I was lucky someone was leaving the toilet. I hurled myself towards the door and in a split second landed inside the room. Explosions! I have never seen such a relief before! Wow! Whew!

I remembered that girl. I then knew what she went through. I am relieved today - because I suffered too and I feel less guilty not helping her

My last experience was a lot worse. I was returning home from a distant journey, from a distant place. I had the feelings before the journey back home but I didn't bother to obey the call of nature. 30 minutes away from home, nature decided to punish me. There was a terrible traffic jam that period (December ending, 2011). It was around 5pm. Every passenger was desperate to get home. A 3-hr journey was taking close to 6 hrs as a result of the heavy traffic. You know it's more dangerous and frustrating to be in a vehicle while nature troubles you. The vibrations will make it worse.

I was suffering and sweating. Nature was really fooling me. It came and stopped, came and stopped until it decided to stay. I was restless and was shaking. My legs were completely unstable. Traffic jam would not let vehicles move. We finally rolled into the city where vehicles became completelty stuck. I was sitting next to the driver. Suddenly my restless leg hit one of the pedals and the vehicle sped off, nearly hitting the other in front. The driver barked. I don't blame him. He was unaware what I was going through.

Time to be open. I told my in-law: "I need to get out of here now. It's getting worse." I had already told him 'bout it before. There was nothing he could do. I think he was amused. I took some money from him and fired myself out of the vehicle. Everybody was desperate to get home. So telling the driver to pull over for me 'for me to quickly do it somewhere and be back again' would be a dangerous idea. People were already desperate to go home and get home. No passenger would pity me. They'd rather suggest I do it there in the car rather than interrupting the journey:lol Besides they were looking so exhautsed, with bitter frowns on their faces. Truculent! Pugnacious! Grumpy!
I didn't have the courage to try. I rather decided to leave the vehicle completely.
I hit the road and ran helter-Skelter. No public toilets around. No homes around, but few petrol stations. I decided to enetr one of the stations. But the seemingly angry faces of the sellers there made me change my mind instantly.

I finally met someone somewhere. I told him my story. He couldn't help. He said the public toilet around was out of...

Nature vs Classik! Nature was winning! I decided not to bother people again. I crossed the road and did about half a kilometer trek thinking I could get to my friend's place. It was closest from the place. I changed my mind thinking no one would be around. Besides he would say "You only came to defeat nature in my house. You don't usually come".

To cut it short, I entered a cab and sung the driver my plight. At first, he ignored me and carried on with his normal business. I was hoping he could take me home straight. He rather picked another passenger.

"Please, people, I'm about to mess up here." Plight revealed.

The other passenger was a kind guy. He had to 'cut' His journey and ordered the driver to take me home. He paid the fare and wished me well.

Yet the stupid driver stopped again to carry another passenger.:bigfrown They took forever negotiating price.

"I'm just about to mess up here, driver."
"Don't I have my own business to take care of?"
The passenger, a female, finally eneterd. He drove faster and finally stopped in front of my place. I gave him some money and quickly ran inside. My fellow BarÂ0Å 4a fan was hailing me. I Hollered back greetings at him and quickly went upstairs. I probably missed all the steps in my haste.

My cousin, aunt, grandma were all home. I didn't bother to greet them. I rather shouted a hasty "Good evening" and shot myself inside the toilet.
You know what?
Guess what!
"Explosion!"

I later came out a brand new person. DELIVERANCE!!!!!!!

Honestly, if the police would beging to use 'natural calls' as a form of torture against criminals, 100% of criminals would say the truth - no criminals will exist:lol Defeating nature, in this case, is impossible. You can only get lucky.

Does anyone wanna share something? How did yours happen? When last did you....

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what they say..... never leave home without it..... a plastic bag for urgent needs. You never know when you're gonna get another explosive punishment from God ! :shrug

And yeah, I've felt "punished" by God before, nothing explosive though... Thank God that we have toilets everywhere where I live ! :thumbsup

There is no 'I am a superPerson' with the call of nature. It is catastrophic.

You know what they say..... never leave home without it..... a plastic bag for urgent needs. You never know when you're gonna get another explosive punishment from God ! :shrug

And yeah, I've felt "punished" by God before, nothing explosive though... Thank God that we have toilets everywhere where I live ! :thumbsup

:lol
I like calling it 'Call of Nature':) It is a wonderful disciplinarian, showing no mercy to no one - not a respector of persons:shrug

Once it knock on your door, recognise it before it breaks the door. I tell us, even the richest and wealthiest man in this world would lose all his glory and pride and charisma - once Nature calls.

The desperation that accompanies it is the most horrible experience. I Lost all my peace and charisma that day. Walking was a lot of struggles. I ignored the whole world and was desperately heading to an inevitable destination that seemed was in another planet. Perspiration!

I've learnt to take light foods before traveling far. Mom always told us this.

Believe me, once it comes, everyone would forgo a million dollar hunt and obey nature first.

That day I made the most earnest and honest prayer of my life.

(It happened to one of my our pastors and he publicly testified it in church. He said he was traveling with other ministers. He was the youngest and couldn't interupt the journey. Even if he did where would he have done it?)

----
Truth is, I find it hard using other people's toilets.

The plastic bag thing! Cool:lol
Do we need Pampers as adults?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back