Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

And I Thought It Was About Me!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Bonairos

I woke up this morning with the Lord instinctively telling me that I was on His mind. I know that for certain because Jesus was on mine.

1 John 4:19 says, “We love Him because He first loved us!†When it comes to God and the things of God, all we can do is respond. He initiates. Whatever it is, it is He who initiates contact with us; we then can only choose how and if we respond.

Jesus said in John 6:65, “Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to Him by My Father.†Wow!

No matter our actions, no matter how close or how far He may appear, the fact that He is even in our thoughts is proof that He still has us on His mind. God was, is, and will always be the first to initiate contact and communication with mankind. Even if we ‘decide’ to call out to Him, it will only be because He is the One drawing us. Throughout the bible you see this to be true. Garden of Eden? God makes contact. Abraham? God speaks first. Rebellious House of Israel? God sends His word.

“No one can come to Me UNLESS it has been granted to him!†“We love Him BECAUSE He FIRST loved us!†What an awesome truth to ponder.

So when you feel like calling out to God, know it is because He is calling out to you!

"Ring, Ring" . . . Uh, you might wanna answer that call.

Be blessed, Stay blessed!

Back