Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs And There is No Limit with God

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Yes mam, it is. You lived a sheltered life in NYC. In the Midwest we see some awesome storms. When I was young they scared me but I'm way to old to fear them now. I don't have any photos but you should see one of our really strong Hurricanes when it is forming up to land. I love to just lay there and watch the show.

LOL I live in AZ silly wondering is from Italy.
I really am getting old. You live in the Southwest and never have laid outside to watch the storms? I drove my mother nuts with her screaming at me to get inside before the lightening killed me and then I had to go to Vietnam to ever be struck by one of the bolts. With all the heat from the desert i thought you would have bigger storms than we do exxcept, maybe, for our hurricanes.

Oh well, it's past three and time for me to crash. Hope you have a great day tomorrow, good morning and out!

Living in Iowa, you got used to that sort of thing. Everybody has seen a wall cloud tilt and start spinning.

Àngel,
The green clouds are very common in East Texas and when they are present we know the winds are going to blow windows out, uproot trees and rip doors open. I wish the shot were mine but it was a free shot I found on the web. All I did was resize and add the text.

I saw rain clouds in the distance last week on our way through Illinois! It was raining in th distance forgot forgot to take a pic of it but it was awesome!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back