Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Another New Face

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi:wave, Im Reese Just here to share to looking for answers & possibly friends along the way trying to reconnect to the Vine if you get what Im saying!

Also looking for a Church Home in Pittsfield, Ma I'm in the Apostolic faith but definitely not Catholic.

Thanks for reading.

Greetings ReesesPieces, you're named after my favorite candy!:thumbsup

And a verse for you (since you mentioned the vine):

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. - John 15:5 KJV:study

Hi:wave, Im Reese Just here to share to looking for answers & possibly friends along the way trying to reconnect to the Vine if you get what Im saying!

Also looking for a Church Home in Pittsfield, Ma I'm in the Apostolic faith but definitely not Catholic.

Thanks for reading.

welcome to CF.net Miss Reese, i hope you enjoy your stay here, hehe:biggrin:wave God bless

:waving :waving Welcome Aboard ... I am sure that you will be blessed by all the members here !! :waving :waving

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back