Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Anyone hear of Sean Little?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Navigator

I posted a thread about some series of videos with this guy in them in general discussion, because he visited my college, but hearing him speak... The guy is awesome and really is living his life for Christ. His music may not be completely "Christian" if you want to call it that, but there are definitely ties to his faith. This is one of his songs that I have on repeat now.

[video=youtube;3gT97pi4ykw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gT97pi4ykw[/video]

navigator

This may show an age bias, but the one genre of music I've never been able to get into is rap. It's generally so negative. Is that guy really white? I thought rap was a black thing. Not trying to be racial or anything. I did like some of the humorous rap pieces that Will Smith used to do before he went on to bigger and better things.

FC

navigator

This may show an age bias, but the one genre of music I've never been able to get into is rap. It's generally so negative. Is that guy really white? I thought rap was a black thing. Not trying to be racial or anything. I did like some of the humorous rap pieces that Will Smith used to do before he went on to bigger and better things.

FC

Oh you're fine..I have genres that I can't relate to or find interest in as well. And you're right about rap being negative, but that is why I think I like this guy (or at least this song)..I like the sound of it, and I know the guy is a Christian and in an area of music that is predominately not Christian. Rap is primarily a black thing...with the exception of probably Eminem in terms of big time rappers.

Back