Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Anyone Heard of Nagísm?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
D

Dr. Choch

There is this new religion called Nagísm. It has over 8 million followers now. Crazy, I hadn't even heard of it until today. It actually looks pretty cool.

Nick said:
I did a brief Google search and couldn't find anything about it. Care to explain?
Sounds to me like what a group of un-Christian wives might do. Nag! Hence, they practice nagism. :screwloose

Tina said:

:lol :biglol ... :toofunny :toofunny ........... :rollingpin :angry2 :angry :rant :bicker
Glad I made you laugh. Could be a horse, too. Yah know, the old gray nag she ain't what she used to be?

Dr. Choch said:
There is this new religion called Nagísm. It has over 8 million followers now. Crazy, I hadn't even heard of it until today. It actually looks pretty cool.
Marriage consist of three rings. The engagement ring, the wedding ring, and the suffering. Nagism is part of the suffering. :rolling

New Amoral Global Elite

From some blog I found:

http://lincspatriot.blogspot.com/2007/06/lincolnshire-bnp.html

We have already seen the damage wrought by such clichéd terminology beloved of the 'New Amoral Global Elite' that I shall refer to in future as simply 'NAGE': words such as 'equality', 'multiracial', 'multicultural', 'deconstructivist', 'inclusion and diversity' and 'exclusion' that are actually euphemisms for a political theology wherein all things are reduced to their lowest common denominator in order that the NAGE can govern the world as one all encompassing World State. The Nation State is therefore extinct. This whole process is deliberate and calculated to destroy the former that has served us so well for centuries. I will even call this process by a new neologism: Nagism: meaning the attempted substitution by a global elite of a world composed of diverse nations, peoples and cultures for a pan globalist world order under the authority of a United Nations World Government.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back