Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

apologies

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jasoncran

i would at this time apologize to the members of the forum to whom by my posting and mannerism have offended.

i would at this time apologize to the members of the forum to whom by my posting and mannerism have offended.

Hey, [our] spelling at times is confusing? But, let me say that in most ways you remind me of a real sincere person!:thumbsup But, I try to stay away from that!;) (and just pay attention to the post material!)

So this post of yours?? I find it as another on here who has had a 'spot' up in their right hand corner of their post at times, when needed!;) To do as you just did when a 'GOOF' applied.

--Elijah

i dont know if you have offended anybody, but if they are Christian they would forgive you right?

Matthew 6:
12 And forgiveus our debts, as we forgiveour debtors.
14 For if ye forgivemen their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgiveyou:

Mark 11:
25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgiveyour trespasses.

Elijah674 said:
But, let me say that in most ways you remind me of a real sincere person!:thumbsup

Mike said:
Jason, if the person you're apologizing to would prefer not to be angry, I'm sure you are forgiven already. If s/he has found a dwelling place in anger, you'll never have the words to say anyway.

:nod

Hi Jason,

I understand where you're coming from. It's so easy to offend people that you don't even know you're offending.

Scripture is clear when it comes to those who have offended us, or we've offended in any way.

Matthew 5:23-24 Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has anything against you; Leave there your gift before the altar, and go your way; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.

But sometimes, especially on such a large forum, we don't know everyone that we've offended when we come to a realization that maybe we weren't the person we thought we were.

Jason, you've never offended me, and I know your a good person with good intentions. I don't see many replies from people you've offended, but hopefully they will PM you, and you can be reconciled, because I know that you've already PM'd the people you believe you've offended. It's just the good natures guy that you are.

Grace and peace

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back