Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] Archaeologists Discover Remains of Egyptian Army From the Biblical Exodus in Red Sea

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
There's some guy who has spent a lifetime, and a lucrative career peddling stories about Egyptian bodies and equipment in the Red Sea. The thing is, it probably wasn't the Red Sea, in which the event happened. If Moses had left Egypt before crossing the Red Sea, then he would not have crossed at the Gulf of Suez, but farther west, perhaps at the Gulf of Aqaba.

There are other artifacts that have been found by other, refutable people, that prove that the story is true. You can search, read and watch documentaries by Ron Wyatt which are amazing.

Firstly, I don't need physical evidence to believe.

Secondly, those that need physical evidence will never get enough. They will always find a way to dismiss it.

Thirdly, any person finding such evidence will be scoffed, mocked, discredited and their evidence denied.
Just like my mention of Ron Wyatt. I bet we have posters, right here, now, who will say he was a fraud.

There are other artifacts that have been found by other, refutable people, that prove that the story is true. You can search, read and watch documentaries by Ron Wyatt which are amazing.

Firstly, I don't need physical evidence to believe.

Secondly, those that need physical evidence will never get enough. They will always find a way to dismiss it.

Thirdly, any person finding such evidence will be scoffed, mocked, discredited and their evidence denied.
Just like my mention of Ron Wyatt. I bet we have posters, right here, now, who will say he was a fraud.

God bless Ron Wyatt and his work. I've watched videos of underwater dives which showed chariot wheels and horse bones...

This is real.

Christians don't lie to sell books nor mis lead.
No. But, con men do
And gullible Christians, looking for sensational preaching/teaching/prophesy and other forms of Christianesque entertainment. fork out the cash to buy their phony-baloney books and videos like they were mana from heaven.

Last edited:
By the time of his death in 1999, Wyatt claimed to have discovered several sites and artifacts related to the Bible and Biblical archaeology. These included:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Wyatt

Yep. People are so afraid of deception, that sometimes they fail to receive the truth...

One could always pray for confirmation on things... that's what I do a lot. God answer's these prayers too. :)

The supposed "Noah's Ark":
W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzL2ZjMjhiZTExOTYyM2NlMTNmMl84MDBweC1Bcmtfc3RydWN0dXJlLmpwZyJdLFsicCIsInRodW1iIiwieDM5MFx1MDAzZSJdLFsicCIsImNvbnZlcnQiLCItcXVhbGl0eSA5MSAtYXV0by1vcmllbnQiXV0

No wood, no sign any human artifacts. This is how it formed:

46656_syncline_lg.gif

They do kinda look boatlike, don't they? But they are just eroded synclines.

A natural rock structure near Dogubayazit, Turkey, has been misidentified as Noah's Ark. Microscopic studies of a supposed iron bracket show that it is derived from weathered volcanic minerals. Supposed metal-braced walls are natural concentrations of limonite and magnetite in steeply inclined sedimentary layers in the limbs of a doubly plunging syncline. Supposed fossilized gopherwood bark is crinkled metamorphosed peridotite. Fossiliferous limestone, interpreted as cross cutting the syncline, preclude the structure from being Noah's Ark because these supposed "Flood" deposits are younger than the "Ark." Anchor stones at Kazan (Arzap) are derived from local andesite and not from Mesopotamia.
http://www.csun.edu/~vcgeo005/bogus.html

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back