Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Are all Religions True?

What did you think of the article?

• I liked it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did not like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Did he deliver the Jews from slavery?

Moses and his people were muslims since they submitted to God. A better word would be Hebrews. And yes, they did escape exile.

Salam1 said:
Did he deliver the Jews from slavery?

Moses and his people were muslims since they submitted to God. A better word would be Hebrews. And yes, they did escape exile.

Blasphemer!

Did Allah have a son?

Blasphemer!

I guess that would be "kuffar" in my dictionary. But the word spoken for christians is "Nazarre" .

And yes, they were muslims.

Did Allah have a son?

No way. Thats the Biggest sin imaginable...shirk or in other words, associating partners to God.

Bringing forth the dead was a miracle Prophet Jesus pbuh (peace be upon him) did, with the permission of God.

Salam1 said:
Bringing forth the dead was a miracle Prophet Jesus pbuh (peace be upon him) did, with the permission of God.

Permission?

I can ask God permission to perform a miracle, but I can't. He must have been above human to do such a thing. Muhammed did not raise the dead?

Permission as in pray, or to ask.

Only certain humans are given miracles, and usually for prohetic purposes.

He must have been above human to do such a thing.

And yet Moses pbuh can lift up two walls of water and defeat earth's gravitaional pull?

Muhammed did not raise the dead?

Neither did any of the Prophets, only Prophet Jesus pbuh was given that miracle.

What is your criteria for a prophet?

So what does Allah supposedly do to those who profess Christ and pray through him to God?

Salam1 said:
Judges them as well.

And then what? Gives them constructive criticism?

What's the difference to him between Christians and Muslims?

BTW, was Jesus sinless?

And then what? Gives them constructive criticism?

Our lives are over what need is there? Allah is the most Just, the most Fair.

What's the difference to him between Christians and Muslims?

I don't know what God thinks, im only human.

BTW, was Jesus sinless?

In our faith, he was a Prophet, a man, and since he was a man... It is impossible not to sin.

Is there a Muslim Hell?

Is there a Heaven with many virgins?

Do women get virgins, too?

Is there a Muslim Hell?

There are different Hells they vary in punishment... and yes, even muslims can go to Hell, but it is up to God to judge who goes and who does not.

Is there a Heaven with many virgins?

Obviously reading apologetic material, what is your definition of Heaven? Mine is a place that has things not heard of and you can do whatever you wish.

Do women get virgins, too?

Its heaven right?? Heaven is a place where your wish, is always granted.

Its heaven right?? Heaven is a place where your wish, is always granted.

Hey, I'm sold. How do I become a Muslim? Do I just say a mantra or something? Do I have to renounce Christ as my saviour?

Do I just say a mantra or something?

Not sure what a mantra is but you do need to say the Shahada (Declaration of Faith)

Do I have to renounce Christ as my saviour?

Yes, and say that he pbuh is a Prophet.

Not sure what a mantra is but you do need to say the Shahada (Declaration of Faith)

How's it go?

Yes, and say that he pbuh is a Prophet.

Ok, I renounce Jesus (pbuh) as my saviour. He was just a prophet, commited sin, and was not divine.

Almost half way done with the conversion!!!

saved4life said:
I belive in One God and Muhammed is his messenger.

Oops...misspelling...

I believe in One God and Muhammed is his messenger.

Back