Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Are there any Muslim's on this board?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Maryam said:
Faithful4Christ said:
What you said, "you can't be 100 percent sure" is the very definition of doubt.. You seem to think that I doubt my religion more than you. This is possible, however I don't think it is true. I can not say that I don't doubt my religion even if I have not doubted it 99.9999999999999 percent of the time.

Sometimes, my small amount doubt brings me closer to my Lord Jesus. It makes me ask questions and find the answers. It makes me pray more for answers and wisdom. You also do not get that you CANT have faith without doubt. Without any doubt, it is not faith; because you KNOW FOR CERTAIN. Do you understand that?

Mmm, I don’t know if you get it, but I am trying to say that I have no doubt that I am following the true religion. I am not sure if I will enter Paradise because this is for God to decide. I also don’t know enough about my religion. I also ask questions and get answers that make me closer to God. But I know for sure that I am following the true religion. And I am saying that it is impossible for all people of all religions to be very sure that they are following the truth because it is the mercy of God that those who are not following the truth doubt their faiths.

Okay, that makes more sense. Well, I don't know about you, but recently, I have gone through all too much, and these are the causes of my doubt.. But, you see, this is what has actually brought me to Christ. Before this trial, I was lukewarm, not going to Church, not reading my Bible, not praying everyday.. I believe God used this as a wake up call to me. Ever since I have seen things differently, I ask, it gets answered, I lose something and pray to find it, I do. These terrible things happened, and caused me doubt, but I went to Church and, ofcourse, we were talking about how God uses things Satan does to make us closer to Him. This changed my life and I have not doubted since. I can not say I haven't doubted because I have, and it's really amazing if you have never doubted.

Maryam said:
Faithful4Christ said:
You are thinking with your mind closed. JESUS AND GOD ARE ONE, but two.

I try to open my mind, but I still don’t get it lol.
Is it that I am so stupid that I don’t get it, or the idea is stupid that cannot be understood?!

Please do not claim that my beliefs are stupid. Nor are you. I really do not know how to explain it... It's something that Jesus has to show you i guess.

Maryam said:
Faithful4Christ said:
If I have a banana, and cut in half, and I set one peice in front of you, and the other in the refrigerator. You can see the one in front of you, but not the one in the refrigerator. Does this mean they are not the same banana?

Haha, yes, but in this case you can’t say one part of the banana tastes better than the other part lol
But you see, Jesus says God is greater than him. He also asks God to forgive the people who crucified him. Why didn’t he say “I forgive you “since he is god!

Imagine that the bananas are alive, and both have the love of God. The one in front of you will claim that the one in the refrigerator tastes better, just as the one in the fridge will say that the one in front of you tastes better. God is not selfish, and as such, He glorifies His Father just as the Father glorifies His Son. The truth is I don't know. This is a question I will have to pray about. But without God's insight, at the moment, I would guess that it is because He came to us A MAN. Nothing more. He lived our life just as we did, but He lived a perfect life, and never once did He sin. This and He wants to bring glory to His Father, because, like I said before, God is not selfish.

Maryam said:
Faithful4Christ, I really appreciate your effort to help me understand your faith, but I actually feel much happier to believe in the Unity of God instead of the trinity! I know in my heart that I love Jesus more that you do, but as a Prophet of God, in the way God wants us to believe in him. And we also believe in the miracles of Prophet Jesus.

I am very happy for you Maryam, but I have to disagree. Nothing or no one can be loved more than I love my Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ. He is my life, my love, my path to Heaven. He keeps me comfort when I am alone, and shines in the midst of my darkness. He lights every aspect in my life, and there is no way I can ever repay Him for what He did for me on the cross.

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

Maryam said:
[5: 110. Then will Allah say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'

Out of curiosity, the passage you provided says Allah strengthened Jesus with the holy spirit. If you do not believe the holy spirit is part of the trinity, what do you think it is?

Maryam said:
I think all of us have to ask God to guide us to the truth. As Muslims, we pray five times a day (the mandatory prayers), and in those prayers, we say the below verses 17 times everyday, so that God may guide us to the straight way.

Surah 1. The Opening
1. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
2. Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
6. Show us the straight way,
7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.

I have, many times, and though I have had doubts before, I know that I am on the right path. Jesus has opened my eyes to my sins and faults and has told me how to correct them. As I used to be fairly selfish, Jesus surrounded me with His message. Every time I flicked on the TV, it would say "Give, give what you have, knowing Jesus will repay you." The same with the radio and Bible. I was blind, but through Jesus, I can see.

Just for certainty, in the Bible, Jesus CLEARLY states He is one with the Father. Look at John 10:25-34
As well he taught there would be many false prophets, and that they would decieve many (Matthew 24:11). "But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways†(2 Peter 2:1,2)

Thanks again Maryam, I have learned much about the Islamic religion!

Maryam, do you have any idea how you are contradicting yourself ?

This is what you said ….

Maryam said:
But I know for sure that I am following the true religion.

Maryam said:
As Muslims, we pray five times a day (the mandatory prayers), and in those prayers, we say the below verses 17 times everyday, so that God may guide us to the straight way.

Surah 1. The Opening
1. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
2. Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
6. Show us the straight way,
7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.

Yet, in a bizarre twist of statement, you also said this …..

Maryam said:
I am not sure if I will enter Paradise because this is for God to decide.

It is pretty tragic that for someone who proclaims to follow a true religion and has to adhere to a rigid set of mandatory prayers five times a day, and in those prayers, recite some verses 17 times everyday, so that you think your god may guide to the straight way… you still have NO certainty if you will ever enter paradise !!

Maryam said:
And I am saying that it is impossible for all people of all religions to be very sure that they are following the truth because it is the mercy of God that those who are not following the truth doubt their faiths.

This is a wrong ASSUMPTION …. Yet again !

I for one, as a Christian, am absolutely sure that I am following the truth. I am sure that I will be in paradise some day, and I believe almost every Christian can agree with me on this unless their faith is weak or shaken of course … We are glad that DESPITE not having to follow a rigid set of rites and rituals as in the Islam religion or other religions, we can still be sure of our salvation !

Maryam said:
Is it that I am so stupid that I don’t get it, or the idea is stupid that cannot be understood?!

I can understand why the idea seems stupid to you.

Father, Son and Holy Spirit are like a family. They stay together and work together, but also have different roles and functions at times, but just because they fulfill the different roles, it does not make them any less of a united family. This is the simple concept of Trinity, and people like you have to complicate it for nothing !

Maryam said:
But you see, Jesus says God is greater than him. He also asks God to forgive the people who crucified him. Why didn’t he say “I forgive you “since he is god!

That’s because Jesus was still a Man walking on earth at this stage. That’s what the Philippians 2 passage that I had pointed out to you earlier was talking about.

Faithful4Christ said:
Please do not claim that my beliefs are stupid. Nor are you. I really do not know how to explain it... It's something that Jesus has to show you i guess.

I am :sorry

Faithful4Christ said:
Out of curiosity, the passage you provided says Allah strengthened Jesus with the holy spirit. If you do not believe the holy spirit is part of the trinity, what do you think it is?

We believe that the holy spirit is a creation of God, as Prophet Jesus is the creation of God. We worship the creator only, not His creations.

Faithful4Christ said:
Just for certainty, in the Bible, Jesus CLEARLY states He is one with the Father. Look at John 10:25-34
As well he taught there would be many false prophets, and that they would decieve many (Matthew 24:11). "But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways†(2 Peter 2:1,2)

And the Quran states CLEARLY:
5:116. And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah.?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. 117. "Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say, to wit, 'worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me up Thou wast the Watcher over them, and Thou art a witness to all things.

61:6. And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

Tina said:
It is pretty tragic that for someone who proclaims to follow a true religion and has to adhere to a rigid set of mandatory prayers five times a day, and in those prayers, recite some verses 17 times everyday, so that you think your god may guide to the straight way… you still have NO certainty if you will ever enter paradise !!
----

I for one, as a Christian, am absolutely sure that I am following the truth. I am sure that I will be in paradise some day, and I believe almost every Christian can agree with me on this unless their faith is weak or shaken of course … We are glad that DESPITE not having to follow a rigid set of rites and rituals as in the Islam religion or other religions, we can still be sure of our salvation !

Because being a Muslim doesn’t give me the license to Paradise. I still have to be righteous in my life. a Muslim who commits suicide, for example, deserves eternal punishment in the hell-fire. I always seek God’s forgiveness, mercy, and guidance. You seem proud to say that you are already saved no matter what sins you commit, because Jesus died for your sins! But for a Muslim to say that ‘I know that I am saved’ is arrogance, and it is actually a great sin.

Tina said:
Father, Son and Holy Spirit are like a family. They stay together and work together, but also have different roles and functions at times, but just because they fulfill the different roles, it does not make them any less of a united family. This is the simple concept of Trinity, and people like you have to complicate it for nothing !

I think Christians don’t understand the trinity as much as I don’t understand it! A family? You know that a family might have conflicts sometimes. Each one in the family might have his/her own plans.
And God says:
23: 91. No son did Allah beget, nor is there any god along with Him: (if there were many gods), behold, each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have lorded it over others! Glory to Allah. (He is free) from the (sort of) things they attribute to Him!

Maryam said:
We believe that the holy spirit is a creation of God, as Prophet Jesus is the creation of God. We worship the creator only, not His creations.

We do not believe the Holy Spirit is a created being. Neither do we believe that Jesus is a creation of God. Jesus was conceived supernaturally while the Holy Spirit is given to Christians and dwells with us and guides us and leads us in our Christian walk. .

If Jesus was a mere creation of God as your religion claims, then why does your Quran say that Jesus will return from heaven and punish Jews and Christians for our failure to accept Muhammad as the prophet ? It also says that Jesus will judge the people by the law of the Quran. Can someone who was a mere creation of God judge people like that ?

Hadith 4:658
Allah’s apostle said, ‘How will you be when the son of Mary descends amongst you and he will judge people by the law of the Koran and not by the law of the gospels?â€

Hadith 3:425
Allah’s apostle said “By Him in whose hands my soul is, son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the Cross and kill the pig.

Maryam said:
Because being a Muslim doesn’t give me the license to Paradise.

That’s too bad …. Christians on the other hand, are guaranteed salvation and a place in Heaven. We have no reason to doubt that. Salvation is sealed for all truly born-again believers in Christ ! ... :biggrin

Maryam said:
I still have to be righteous in my life.

You don’t even know what is “righteousâ€, do you? Even if I assume you do, and you are able to fulfill the conditions for “righteous†according to your Islam religion, can you at least then be confident that you will enter paradise some day ?? …. I don’t think so ….. :chin

Maryam said:
a Muslim who commits suicide, for example, deserves eternal punishment in the hell-fire.

Really ? But correct me if I’m wrong. If a Muslim is willing to strap himself with explosives and be blown up for the sake of your god, I thought it guarantees him a place in paradise. Isn't that what your Quran says ?

Hadith 9:459
Muhammad says “Allah guarantees anyone who engages in holy war (Jihad) for the cause of Jihad alone with “belief in Allah’s wordsâ€, that he will either admit him into paradise or return him with his reward or the booty has earned to his residence from where he went out.â€.

Hadith 1:35
"The person who participates in Allah's cause (namely, in battle). . will be recompensed by Allah either with reward or booty or will be admitted to Paradise."

Maryam said:
You seem proud to say that you are already saved no matter what sins you commit,

Did I say that ? ... Please copy and paste my quote where I said that …. :confused

Maryam said:
But for a Muslim to say that ‘I know that I am saved’ is arrogance, and it is actually a great sin.

Christians are not ashamed of what Jesus has done for us. We are indeed proud of the sacrifices He made for us, and to us, that amounts not to arrogance but conviction and confidence in our faith and salvation. If a Christian keeps doubting his salvation, it can only mean that either he’s living in willful and persistent sins that will cause him to lose his salvation, or he’s tormented by the devil that's putting doubts into his head !

Maryam said:
I think Christians don’t understand the trinity as much as I don’t understand it!

You think wrong ! … But even if you were right, it doesn’t really matter, you know why ? Because our salvation does not hang on our right understanding of trinity. You restrict your understanding of trinity based on what your Quran says. We however, believe it simply as a concept of Father, Son and Holy Spirit., ONE God working through 3 divine persons.

The word “air†in the English language means something invisible that you breath in through your nostrils. But did you know that in the Muslim language in my country, “air†means water ? So when a local Muslim says he wants “airâ€, he’s actually asking for water, not the “air†that we breathe.

Based on this different meanings and understanding of “air†from the viewpoints of two different languages, does it mean that only the English language definition of “air†is the right one, and the Muslim language “air†should be false ? Of course not !! … Both are right in their own languages. Same goes with the definition of “Trinityâ€â€¦ You adopt the definition of Trinity based on the Quran and insist that it must be the right one, but our Christian definition of Trinity is entirely different.

But just so we are clear, our salvation is sealed and guaranteed when we receive Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Saviour, believe that He’s the Son of God Who died on the Cross for our sins, and rose again on the third day. Belief in the Trinity is not going to save anyone.

Maryam said:
A family? You know that a family might have conflictssometimes. Each one in the family might have his/her own plans.

Perhaps you are confusing your own family with our “family†in Heaven … :biglol

Hi Maryam,

Just a couple of queries....What are the doctrinal differences between Islam and Judaism? To me, both religions seem to preach the same thing - worship the One True God and do righteous works according to God's Law and statutes. If there are no differences apart from the superficialities, then why Islam as a new religion besides the Jewish one? I don't know much about Islam, so you must correct any wrong understanding of it that I might hold.

What does the Quran teach about sin? The Bible says that the wages of sin is death. Would you agree? If so, how would you interpret this verse in the Bible -
Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
How does Islam explain our salvation from death to eternal life?

Is there any text in the Bible that you'd accept as truth? Any from the Old Testament that may not have been corrupted? I mean, did the Jews misinterpret and corrupt all of God's divine revelations?

When Jesus preached, He always criticized the hypocrisy of the self-righteous Pharisees - but not once did He criticize the Scriptures followed by the Jews. In fact, He hailed it as God's revealed written Word. If He had felt that the jewish Scriptures were corrupted, wouldn't He have refrained from adhering to it? Wouldn't He have condemned it?

Thanks for sharing your beliefs so far on this forum. Hoping for a fruitful discussion here...

According to our scripture Mohammad is a false prophet along with all Muslims of Islam, and that all of you are to be put to death. Isn't it good for you that we are not obeying Yahwah, so that you may promote your falsehoods?

Hadith 4:658
Allah’s apostle said, ‘How will you be when the son of Mary descends amongst you and he will judge people by the law of the Koran and not by the law of the gospels?â€

Deuteronomy 13
Worshiping Other Gods

1 If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder, 2 and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, "Let us follow other gods" (gods you have not known) "and let us worship them," 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. 5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the LORD your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. 9 You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone him to death, because he tried to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you to live in 13 that wicked men have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. Destroy it completely, [a] both its people and its livestock. 16 Gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the LORD your God. It is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt. 17 None of those condemned things shall be found in your hands, so that the LORD will turn from his fierce anger; he will show you mercy, have compassion on you, and increase your numbers, as he promised on oath to your forefathers, 18 because you obey the LORD your God, keeping all his commands that I am giving you today and doing what is right in his eyes

Tina said:
If Jesus was a mere creation of God as your religion claims, then why does your Quran say that Jesus will return from heaven and punish Jews and Christians for our failure to accept Muhammad as the prophet ?

It was easy for God to create Prophet Jesus in the womb of a Virgin woman, so it is easy for Him to bring Prophet Jesus back to earth to fight the anti-Christ and lead the Muslims.
Adam also came from Heaven to earth. Wasn’t he a mere creation of God?

Tina said:
It also says that Jesus will judge the people by the law of the Quran. Can someone who was a mere creation of God judge people like that ?

Why not!

Tina said:
You don’t even know what is “righteousâ€, do you? Even if I assume you do, and you are able to fulfill the conditions for “righteous†according to your Islam religion, can you at least then be confident that will enter paradise some day ?? …. I don’t think so ….. :chin

The below verses are what God says about being righteous, and again as a Muslim, I ask God to make me one of those righteous, and I don’t claim that I am one of them already.
Quran 25
63. And the servants of ((Allah)) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!";
64. Those who spend the night in adoration of their Lord prostrate and standing;
65. Those who say, "Our Lord! avert from us the Wrath of Hell, for its Wrath is indeed an affliction grievous,-
66. "Evil indeed is it as an abode, and as a place to rest in";
67. Those who, when they spend, are not extravagant and not niggardly, but hold a just (balance) between those (extremes);
68. Those who invoke not, with Allah, any other god, nor slay such life as Allah has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment.
69. (But) the Penalty on the Day of Judgment will be doubled to him, and he will dwell therein in ignominy,-
70. Unless he repents, believes, and works righteous deeds, for Allah will change the evil of such persons into good, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful,
71. And whoever repents and does good has truly turned to Allah with an (acceptable) conversion;-
72. Those who witness no falsehood, and, if they pass by futility, they pass by it with honourable (avoidance);
73. Those who, when they are admonished with the Signs of their Lord, droop not down at them as if they were deaf or blind;
74. And those who pray, "Our Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous."
75. Those are the ones who will be rewarded with the highest place in heaven, because of their patient constancy: therein shall they be met with salutations and peace,
76. Dwelling therein;- how beautiful an abode and place of rest!

Tina said:
Really ? But correct me if I’m wrong. If a Muslim is willing to strap himself with explosives and be blown up for the sake of your god, I thought it guarantees him a place in paradise. Isn't that what your Quran says ?

When you fight for the cause of God, it is not called ‘suicide’, and indeed it is a great thing to die for the cause of God, and you deserve the best reward in the hereafter.
60:8-9. Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just. Allah only forbids you, with regard to those who fight you for (your) Faith, and drive you out of your homes, and support (others) in driving you out, from turning to them (for friendship and protection). It is such as turn to them (in these circumstances), that do wrong.

Tina said:
Maryam said:
You seem proud to say that you are already saved no matter what sins you commit,

Did I say that ? ... Please copy and paste my quote where I said that …. :confused

Are you saying that Christians also may deserve hell-fire in some cases?

Tina said:
You think wrong ! … But even if you were right, it doesn’t really matter, you know why ? Because our salvation does not hang on our right understanding of trinity.

Oh really! But if trinity actually means to worship gods besides God Almighty, that will put your salvation in danger! I think the real difference between Islam and Christianity is this concept of trinity. A Muslim says I worship one God, and a Christian says I worship one God but..!

Tina said:
Perhaps you are confusing your own family with our “family†in Heaven … :biglol

Or perhaps God is one who does not have a family!

ivdavid said:
Hi Maryam,

Just a couple of queries....What are the doctrinal differences between Islam and Judaism? To me, both religions seem to preach the same thing - worship the One True God and do righteous works according to God's Law and statutes. If there are no differences apart from the superficialities, then why Islam as a new religion besides the Jewish one? I don't know much about Islam, so you must correct any wrong understanding of it that I might hold.

Hi ivdavid,
I don’t know a lot about Judaism, but the difference, I guess is that they don’t believe in two of God’s Prophets. Prophet Jesus and Prophet Muhammad. One of the pillars of the Islamic faith is to believe in all the Prophets of God.

ivdavid said:
What does the Quran teach about sin? The Bible says that the wages of sin is death. Would you agree? If so, how would you interpret this verse in the Bible -
Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
How does Islam explain our salvation from death to eternal life?

I am not sure if I understand you question, can you explain more please?
I also don’t understand the verse of the Bible.

ivdavid said:
Is there any text in the Bible that you'd accept as truth? Any from the Old Testament that may not have been corrupted? I mean, did the Jews misinterpret and corrupt all of God's divine revelations?

I believe that all the verses that say that Jesus is god or the son of god are corrupted. Also the verses that say that Jesus died for your sins are corrupted. The verses where Jesus refers to God as a higher power are more likely not to be corrupted.

ivdavid said:
When Jesus preached, He always criticized the hypocrisy of the self-righteous Pharisees - but not once did He criticize the Scriptures followed by the Jews. In fact, He hailed it as God's revealed written Word. If He had felt that the jewish Scriptures were corrupted, wouldn't He have refrained from adhering to it? Wouldn't He have condemned it?

From what I understand is that the Jews at that time were far from the real teaching of Torah, and they followed their priests who led them astray. Hence, Prophet Jesus was asking them to return to their own Torah to see that they were not following it.
In this verse of Quran, you see that Prophet Jesus came with the Gospel which confirms the Law of the Jews. But since the Jews were not following their own teachings, God sent them Prophet Jesus and the Gospel to lead them to the right path.
5: 46. And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah.

mdo757 said:
According to our scripture Mohammad is a false prophet along with all Muslims of Islam, and that all of you are to be put to death. Isn't it good for you that we are not obeying Yahwah, so that you may promote your falsehoods?

If this is applied for Muslims, why aren't you obeying Yahwah?

Maryam said:
mdo757 said:

If this is applied for Muslims, why aren't you obeying Yahwah?
It is our hope that everyone be given a chance to repent. In the end Islam will be distroyed forever, it has been prophesized against the Arabs and Islamic nations by Yahwah and His prophets. That day is drawing near. Muslim terrorist will bring this distruction upon all of Islam. PS. A person does not have to believe in Trinitarianism to be a Christian.

Maryam said:
It was easy for God to create Prophet Jesus in the womb of a Virgin woman, so it is easy for Him to bring Prophet Jesus back to earth to fight the anti-Christ and lead the Muslims.

Oh, so you do believe in the anti-Christ? You don’t believe in Christ but you believe in anti-Christ?

You believe that Christ Himself will fight the anti-Christ ?? ….. :biglol

It is not a matter of whether or not it was easy for God to create Jesus in the womb of a virgin woman, that’s beside the point… The point is, you do believe without a doubt in the supernatural conception, and I’m sure you are also aware that NO other Man was ever conceived that way in the history of mankind !

Yet your Islamic religion has reduced Jesus to a mere prophet inferior to other prophets including Mohammad, who apparently struggled with demonic possessions most of his life based on the following historical accounts :-

At the age of forty, Muhammad received his first visitation from the angel Gabriel. According to Ibn Ishaq, the giving and receiving of the revelation was quite violent in nature. Gabriel came to Muhammad and ordered him to read his message. Being illiterate, Muhammad asked Gabriel, “What shall I read?â€. It is then Gabriel pressed Muhammad so hard that Muhammad thought he was going to die. This was repeated three times until Muhammad read the following message from Gabriel: “Read in the name of thy Lord who created, who created man of blood coagulated. Read! Thy Lord is the most beneficent, who taught by the pen, taught that which they knew not unto men.†After this the angel Gabriel departed.

Muhammad was terrified by this incident. Bukhari records that Muhammad returned home trembling and sought to hide under a blanket. His first thought was that he had come under demonic influence. In fact, he was so troubled that he became suicidal. Ishaq records that since Muhammad did not want anyone in his tribe to discover that he was possessed, he resolved to go to the top of a mountain and commit suicide. However, his wife and her cousin Waraqa, an Ebionite Christian, encouraged him that he was not possessed but rather a prophet of God. Through their encouragement, he came to believe that he had received a divine message from Allah.

Prior to his encounter with Gabriel and throughout his life, Muhammad struggled with demonic possession. Ishaq records an incident during Muhammad’s childhood when his foster parents, al-Harith and Halima, were raising him. One day while behind the tents, two men clothed in white threw Muhammad to the ground, opened up his belly, and searched through it.. His foster father felt the boy might have suffered a stroke. Halima, his foster mother who had nursed Muhammad, believed a demon had possessed him.

Another account of Muhammad’s struggle with demon possession occurred a few years after his “prophetic†calling when Muhammad believed he received a revelation allowing Muslims to worship the three gods of the Quraysh. However, he later admitted that Satan possessed him when he uttered those verses. Allah eventually forgave Muhammad but gave him a stern warning recorded in Surah 17:73-75. Also another time after his “prophetic†calling Muhammad fell under the spell of a Jewish magician named Labid for one year.

Maryam said:
Adam also came from Heaven to earth. Wasn’t he a mere creation of God?

What a lame argument ? Did God give Adam the position to judge man in heaven some day ??
Try again ….

Maryam said:
Tina said:
It also says that Jesus will judge the people by the law of the Quran. Can someone who was a mere creation of God judge people like that ?

Why not!

My point exactly !! … You are admitting that your “Allah†is not One God after all, because in your religion, mere creations can also judge people some day !

Maryam said:
The below verses are what God says about being righteous, and again as a Muslim, I ask God to make me one of those righteous, and I don’t claim that I am one of them already.
Quran 25
63. And the servants of ((Allah)) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!";
64. Those who spend the night in adoration of their Lord prostrate and standing;
65. Those who say, "Our Lord! avert from us the Wrath of Hell, for its Wrath is indeed an affliction grievous,-
66. "Evil indeed is it as an abode, and as a place to rest in";
67. Those who, when they spend, are not extravagant and not niggardly, but hold a just (balance) between those (extremes);
68. Those who invoke not, with Allah, any other god, nor slay such life as Allah has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment.
69. (But) the Penalty on the Day of Judgment will be doubled to him, and he will dwell therein in ignominy,-
70. Unless he repents, believes, and works righteous deeds, for Allah will change the evil of such persons into good, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful,
71. And whoever repents and does good has truly turned to Allah with an (acceptable) conversion;-
72. Those who witness no falsehood, and, if they pass by futility, they pass by it with honourable (avoidance);
73. Those who, when they are admonished with the Signs of their Lord, droop not down at them as if they were deaf or blind;
74. And those who pray, "Our Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous."
75. Those are the ones who will be rewarded with the highest place in heaven, because of their patient constancy: therein shall they be met with salutations and peace,
76. Dwelling therein;- how beautiful an abode and place of rest!

That’s right, your religion is just like any other secular religion which is works based, ie, you are only deemed righteous and holy IF you do this and do that, but even then, you have to pray hard that your deeds will be recognized by your god and hopefully if you are lucky, you might just hit the jackpot and get to barely enter into heaven some day.. Your Allah has no affection or feelings, his love is conditional only on your works.

Sura 19:96
Surely, those who believe and lead a righteous life, the Most Gracious will shower them with love.

Maryam said:
When you fight for the cause of God, it is not called ‘suicide’, and indeed it is a great thing to die for the cause of God, and you deserve the best reward in the hereafter.

Nice try! … People killing themselves but it’s not called suicide. That’s only in your religion, and that’s what makes your religion a fanatical religion of violence and bloodshed. It's also strange and ironical that while you are attempting a pathetic effort in defending such atrocities, many other Muslims actually condemn the insanity and violence calling it extreme !

Maryam said:
Are you saying that Christians also may deserve hell-fire in some cases?

There are people who are called Christians, and there are people who CLAIM to be Christians. The latter hardly read the Bible, go to Church perhaps 3 times a year on Christmas, Good Friday and Easter, and live in secret sins such as fornication, adultery, homosexuality and idolatry. I have met enough of such people to know that they exist. The Bible says not everyone who calls Jesus “Lord, Lord†will enter into heaven ! ... CLAIMING to be a Christian does not make one a REAL Christian.

Maryam said:
Oh really! But if trinity actually means to worship gods besides God Almighty, that will put your salvation in danger!

You still do not understand the right meaning of Trinity, and based on your all your posts, it’s pretty obvious that you don’t really understand Christianity and you don’t understand at all how salvation is attained.... yet you argue as if you know everything. Quit expounding on something you know nothing about !

Maryam said:
I think the real difference between Islam and Christianity is this concept of trinity.

Of course not. There’s a whole lot more difference, one of which is that the founder of Islam, Mohammad was a demon possessed guy, whilst the founder of Christianity, Jesus Who led a holy and sinless life, was able to conquer, overcome and defeat demons everytime.

Maryam said:
A Muslim says I worship one God, and a Christian says I worship one God but..!

Wong again! … A Muslim says I worship one God, but ….. perhaps your god is too tired and busy, so he will send Jesus to judge people some day ! .. Or perhaps your god thinks that Jesus is in a better position to judge people ! ..... :screwloose

Maryam said:
Or perhaps God is one who does not have a family!

You are confusing your own god with ours… You guys worship an invisible being who was once a pagan god. Before Muhammad, "Allah" was only one of the pagan deities of the pre-Islamic Arabic collection of gods. It was Muhammad who transformed and elevated this pagan deity into the supreme God of Islam.

History proves that before Islam came into existence the Sabeans in Arabia worshiped the" moon god" who married the "sun goddess", who gave birth to three goddesses. They were called Al-lat, Al-uzza and Manat. They later became idols and were worshiped throughout that part of the world as the "Daughters of Allah" The moon god was "Allah". He was just one of 360 idols in the Kabah* in Mecca. And Muhammad knew this. The crescent moon is everywhere in Islam. Even Ramadan begins and ends with the crescent moon.

Muhammad wanted to create his own religion. He needed the backing of his powerful tribe, so he picked "Allah the Moon-god" which they worshipped, to be the one, and declared himself to be Allah's prophet.

In the 1950's a major temple to the Moon-god was excavated at Hazor in Palestine. Two idols of the Moon-god were found, proving Allah was a pre-Islamic pagan deity.

Maryam said:
I believe that all the verses that say that Jesus is god or the son of god are corrupted. Also the verses that say that Jesus died for your sins are corrupted. The verses where Jesus refers to God as a higher power are more likely not to be corrupted.

Just because you pick and choose and decide which verses are corrupted and which are not, it doesn’t mean you are right ! … You are no different from any other cult member that pick and choose which verses of the Bible they want to believe.

Maryam wrote:
"I believe that all the verses that say that Jesus is god or the son of god are corrupted. Also the verses that say that Jesus died for your sins are corrupted. The verses where Jesus refers to God as a higher power are more likely not to be corrupted." Maryam, there are many gods real and imagined. The word "god" being used only means that those who do have or will have life immortal. The word "god" is the name of no one, because it is a name title. Gods personal name is Yahwah. Yahshua states in our scripture that he was one from many gods selected by Yahwah to be special. So you see, the term "Son-s of God" is not literal in meaning; but that Yahwah is the Father of creation, and the Elect are like sons to Him. Yahshua came not to be worshipped by men, but to fulfill prophecy and reconcile mankind to Yahwah. Yahwah has also placed Yahshua in charge of this world, and no one can come to The Father but through Yahshua. Do you understand?

Hi Maryam, thanks for replying.

I'd like to stretch your explanations a little to help me understand better.
But since the Jews were not following their own teachings, God sent them Prophet Jesus and the Gospel to lead them to the right path.
If the Jews weren't following their own teachings and Islam claims that their teachings were wrong, then why should God send them a prophet to again follow those 'wrong' teachings? And Jesus Christ upheld every part of the Scripture - He didn't select some to be right and others to be wrong. So how is it that you claim that the Jewish Scriptures are wrong/corrupted? If they are really corrupted, isn't it questioning God's ability to preserve His revealed word?

And what is the Gospel that Jesus Christ preached according to you?

I am not sure if I understand you question, can you explain more please?
I also don’t understand the verse of the Bible.
What does Islam say that you are supposed to do to be saved or to enter heaven? I'm guessing that it says you are to keep all the laws of God. Now my question is - have you kept all the laws faithfully and perfectly without committing any sin? Has anybody kept all the Law?

If everyone has sinned, then how does God deal with these sinners? Does He condemn them into eternal lakes of fire or does He forgive? If He forgives, I agree that shows His abundant love and mercy. But wouldn't God then be unjust in overlooking sin? How does God remain loving and just at the same time? Shouldn't you pay for the sins you committed to uphold God's justice? And if you are to be forgiven, then shouldn't someone else pay for your sins as a sacrifice?

Another query - what does the Quran say you should do if you catch a woman in the act of adultery? Should you preach repentance and remission of sins through faith in God or should you judge her and condemn her?

mdo757 said:
It is our hope that everyone be given a chance to repent. In the end Islam will be distroyed forever, it has been prophesized against the Arabs and Islamic nations by Yahwah and His prophets. That day is drawing near. Muslim terrorist will bring this distruction upon all of Islam. PS. A person does not have to believe in Trinitarianism to be a Christian.

I see a shining future of Islam, with a rapid increase of its followers, because the truth must win at the end.

Can you watch this short video please? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsj9GPd5 ... re=related

I always know the word of God is so strong and clear, but I thought only Muslims would appreciate that. But when I was reading the comments of this video, I realized that non-Muslims who do not understand Arabic also find the words of God so strong. It surprised me actually.

Some comments of non-Muslims I found in YouTube under this video:

TheAxe37 I have to say I am a Hindu by religion but almost everyday listen to this recitation just because I find it amazingly beautiful and relieving .. this boy is definitely blessed by allah..

BuckshotLaFunke I'm Jewish, but I appreciate the recitation of the Qur'an by this gifted child.

Kirpope I must be honest and say that I follow no religion. I don't know what he was saying either, but I do know that he gave it heart and love and that I understood clearly the importance of the message. Thank you for sharing something so sacred a beautiful!

ZaraMikazuki Wow. I'm not a Muslim, but this recitation is so gorgeous and beautiful. The child has an amazing voice and I think Arabic is such a beautiful language!

Robinicat I am a Christian and I feel very moved by the beauty of this childn's pure voice. Very beautiful!

ejdf870 Amazing voice. I'm not Muslim, but I appreciate this very much. Just beautiful.

MIGHTYSAMINYOURFACE i dont have a religion but this son sounds beautiful even though I dont understand a word he is saying

KeiFox I'm a devout Christian, but this is absolutely incredible! It's amasing to hear such a powerful voice in this child reciting the Qu'ran. He's got a gift that Muhammed, being a loving father and grandfather in his own life, would be very proud of. Very beautiful, inspiring, edifying and enlightening in every good way. Here's to greater love and peace to all people of all faiths (and no faith, may they one day learn to appreciate God's love) in the world, through such children as this one.

Please don’t keep waiting for Islam to be destroyed, other religions will, but Islam is preserved by God. It is the religion God chose to be the last of all the religions, as God chose Prophet Muhammad to be the last Prophet who was sent a mercy to all the world.
21:106-107.Verily in this (Qur'an) is a Message for people who would (truly) worship Allah. We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all creatures.

Even when some jinns heard the Quran, they admitted that it was the word of God.
72:1-5. Say: It has been revealed to me that a company of Jinns listened (to the Qur'an). They said, 'We have really heard a wonderful Recital! 'It gives guidance to the Right, and we have believed therein: we shall not join (in worship) any (gods) with our Lord. 'And Exalted is the Majesty of our Lord: He has taken neither a wife nor a son. 'There were some foolish ones among us, who used to utter extravagant lies against Allah. 'But we do think that no man or spirit should say aught that untrue against Allah.

Maryam said:
mdo757 said:
It is our hope that everyone be given a chance to repent. In the end Islam will be destroyed forever, it has been prophesied against the Arabs and Islamic nations by Yahwah and His prophets. That day is drawing near. Muslim terrorist will bring this destruction upon all of Islam. PS. A person does not have to believe in Trinitarianism to be a Christian.

I see a shining future of Islam, with a rapid increase of its followers, because the truth must win at the end.
Lies are beautiful and the truth is ugly. If I lie to myself and everyone, then people will love me. But if I am honest with myself and speak the truth, then people will not love me. If God is a liar then my words will not come true.

Tina said:
Oh, so you do believe in the anti-Christ? You don’t believe in Christ but you believe in anti-Christ?

I believe in Christ Jesus as a Prophet of God.

Tina said:
It is not a matter of whether or not it was easy for God to create Jesus in the womb of a virgin woman, that’s beside the point… The point is, you do believe without a doubt in the supernatural conception, and I’m sure you are also aware that NO other Man was ever conceived that way in the history of mankind !

I also know that Adam was created when God said to him ‘Be’ and he was.
3:59. The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.

Tina said:
At the age of forty, Muhammad received his first visitation from the angel Gabriel. According to Ibn Ishaq, the giving and receiving of the revelation was quite violent in nature. Gabriel came to Muhammad and ordered him to read his message. Being illiterate, Muhammad asked Gabriel, “What shall I read?â€. It is then Gabriel pressed Muhammad so hard that Muhammad thought he was going to die. This was repeated three times until Muhammad read the following message from Gabriel: “Read in the name of thy Lord who created, who created man of blood coagulated. Read! Thy Lord is the most beneficent, who taught by the pen, taught that which they knew not unto men.†After this the angel Gabriel departed.

Muhammad was terrified by this incident. Bukhari records that Muhammad returned home trembling and sought to hide under a blanket. His first thought was that he had come under demonic influence. In fact, he was so troubled that he became suicidal. Ishaq records that since Muhammad did not want anyone in his tribe to discover that he was possessed, he resolved to go to the top of a mountain and commit suicide. However, his wife and her cousin Waraqa, an Ebionite Christian, encouraged him that he was not possessed but rather a prophet of God. Through their encouragement, he came to believe that he had received a divine message from Allah.

Prior to his encounter with Gabriel and throughout his life, Muhammad struggled with demonic possession. Ishaq records an incident during Muhammad’s childhood when his foster parents, al-Harith and Halima, were raising him. One day while behind the tents, two men clothed in white threw Muhammad to the ground, opened up his belly, and searched through it.. His foster father felt the boy might have suffered a stroke. Halima, his foster mother who had nursed Muhammad, believed a demon had possessed him.

Another account of Muhammad’s struggle with demon possession occurred a few years after his “prophetic†calling when Muhammad believed he received a revelation allowing Muslims to worship the three gods of the Quraysh. However, he later admitted that Satan possessed him when he uttered those verses. Allah eventually forgave Muhammad but gave him a stern warning recorded in Surah 17:73-75. Also another time after his “prophetic†calling Muhammad fell under the spell of a Jewish magician named Labid for one year.

Well, of course Prophet Muhammad was so scared when he saw Angel Gabriel coming to him at the first time. Prophet Muhammad was a human being, and we don’t claim that he was god so that he wouldn’t be scared.
And Angel Gabriel being tough at the first meeting can be understood as that he was telling Prophet Muhammad that it was a serious thing and not a dream or daydream. He started with him like this to make him ready for holding a great message from God. Before Angel Gabriel coming to him, Prophet Muhammad used to go almost everyday to the mountain of Hera were he met Angel Gabriel. He used to go there a lot just to look at the creations of God and admire them. He would spend days like this just thinking of the earth and heaven wondering about the Lord who created them. Before the revelation of Prophet Muhammad, he used to see dreams come true exactly the same. And this was one sign of his revelation.
After the revelation, his wife took him to her cousin who was an old man who converted to Christianity, and when she told him the story, he told them that this is the same thing that happened to Prophet Moses before. That Christian was the first one to tell Prophet Muhammad that he was a Prophet of God. Angel Gabriel did not tell Prophet Muhammad that he was a Prophet in the first meeting. And it was easier for him to hear if from that man.
The story of Prophet Muhammad being possessed by demons, I hear it only from Christians!

Satan wouldn’t come to Prophet Muhammad to order him to ask his people to worship the One True God, and destroy all the idols that people used to worship. Satan wouldn’t teach Prophet Muhammad, the illiterate Prophet, about all the Prophets of God. Satan would be very happy seeing people worshiping idols instead of God Almighty.

What kind of demon would come to Prophet Muhammad teaching him to say these things:

Prophet Muhammad said:
He will not enter Paradise whose neighbor is not secure from his wrongful conduct.

Prophet Muhammad said:
"The most virtuous behavior is to engage those who sever relations, to give to those who withhold from you, and to forgive those who wrong you"

Prophet Muhammad said:
"Whoever pleases his parents has pleased God, and whoever angers them has angered God"

Prophet Muhammad said:
"Should I inform you about the greatest of the great sins?" They said, "Yes, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "To join others in worship with Allah and to be undutiful to one's parents." The Prophet then sat up after he had been reclining (on a pillow) and said, "And I warn you against giving a false witness, and he kept on saying that warning 'till we thought he would not stop."

Prophet Muhammad said:
"Abandon desire for this world, and God will love you. Abandon desire for others' goods, and people will love you."

Prophet Muhammad said:
"He is not a true believer who eats his fill while his neighbor is hungry"

Do demons teach these things?

Tina said:
What a lame argument ? Did God give Adam the position to judge man in heaven some day ??
Try again ….

My point exactly !! … You are admitting that your “Allah†is not One God after all, because in your religion, mere creations can also judge people some day !

It seems you misunderstood me, or I couldn’t explain it well. Prophet Jesus will not Judge people in the Day of Judgment. No one can do that except God Almighty.
Prophet Jesus will be a ruler and judge when he leads the Muslims in earth in his second coming.

Tina said:
That’s right, your religion is just like any other secular religion which is works based, ie, you are only deemed righteous and holy IF you do this and do that, but even then, you have to pray hard that your deeds will be recognized by your god and hopefully if you are lucky, you might just hit the jackpot and get to barely enter into heaven some day.. Your Allah has no affection or feelings, his love is conditional only on your works.
Sura 19:96
Surely, those who believe and lead a righteous life, the Most Gracious will shower them with love.

No, that is not true. We know that no matter how we spend our life doing good, we are still not going to Paradise by our deeds. We will go to Paradise, if God wells, because of God’s grace and mercy. We also know that we are sinners who do wrong, but God says that he forgives the sins of those who repent truly.
3: 135. And those who, having done something to be ashamed of, or wronged their own souls, earnestly bring Allah to mind, and ask for forgiveness for their sins,- and who can forgive sins except Allah.- and are never obstinate in persisting knowingly in (the wrong) they have done.

Tina said:
Nice try! … People killing themselves but it’s not called suicide. That’s only in your religion, and that’s what makes your religion a fanatical religion of violence and bloodshed. It's also strange and ironical that while you are attempting a pathetic effort in defending such atrocities, many other Muslims actually condemn the insanity and violence calling it extreme !

Those who bomb themselves to kill innocents are not fighting for the cause of God. Those who fight those who fight them, invade their lands, drive them out of their homes and lands are actually fighting for the case of God. Islam orders us to be peaceful to those who are peaceful to us, and be tough with those who are tough with us.

Tina said:
There are people who are called Christians, and there are people who CLAIM to be Christians. The latter hardly read the Bible, go to Church perhaps 3 times a year on Christmas, Good Friday and Easter, and live in secret sins such as fornication, adultery, homosexuality and idolatry. I have met enough of such people to know that they exist. The Bible says not everyone who calls Jesus “Lord, Lord†will enter into heaven ! ... CLAIMING to be a Christian does not make one a REAL Christian.

But you still don’t know if these people who commit these kinds of sins that they are not going to repent one day. And maybe good Christians commit some of these sins in the future. So you can’t say that this person is saved and that person is not saved because you don’t know what will happen in the future. So don’t claim that you are saved because this is not for you to decide.

Tina said:
You still do not understand the right meaning of Trinity, and based on your all your posts, it’s pretty obvious that you don’t really understand Christianity and you don’t understand at all how salvation is attained.... yet you argue as if you know everything. Quit expounding on something you know nothing about !

I did admit that I do not understand the concept of trinity, and I do believe that you don’t really understand it either.

Tina said:
You are confusing your own god with ours… You guys worship an invisible being who was once a pagan god. Before Muhammad, "Allah" was only one of the pagan deities of the pre-Islamic Arabic collection of gods. It was Muhammad who transformed and elevated this pagan deity into the supreme God of Islam.

History proves that before Islam came into existence the Sabeans in Arabia worshiped the" moon god" who married the "sun goddess", who gave birth to three goddesses. They were called Al-lat, Al-uzza and Manat. They later became idols and were worshiped throughout that part of the world as the "Daughters of Allah" The moon god was "Allah". He was just one of 360 idols in the Kabah* in Mecca. And Muhammad knew this. The crescent moon is everywhere in Islam. Even Ramadan begins and ends with the crescent moon.

Muhammad wanted to create his own religion. He needed the backing of his powerful tribe, so he picked "Allah the Moon-god" which they worshipped, to be the one, and declared himself to be Allah's prophet.

In the 1950's a major temple to the Moon-god was excavated at Hazor in Palestine. Two idols of the Moon-god were found, proving Allah was a pre-Islamic pagan deity.

But Prophet Muhammad ordered to break all the 360 idols that were on the Kabba, why didn’t he ask people to keep the ‘moon god’! and maybe keep the wife and daughters as well, what a nonsense!

The crescent being a sign of Islam doesn’t mean that we worship it. Do you worship the cross?!

Tina said:
Just because you pick and choose and decide which verses are corrupted and which are not, it doesn’t mean you are right ! … You are no different from any other cult member that pick and choose which verses of the Bible they want to believe.

Since both the Bible and Quran are from the same source, it is obvious that many verses of the Bible were corrupted because the words of God don’t contradict each other.

5: 15. O people of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that ye used to hide in the Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary). There hath come to you from Allah a (new) light and a perspicuous Book,-

mdo757 said:
Maryam, there are many gods real and imagined. The word "god" being used only means that those who do have or will have life immortal. The word "god" is the name of no one, because it is a name title. Gods personal name is Yahwah. Yahshua states in our scripture that he was one from many gods selected by Yahwah to be special. So you see, the term "Son-s of God" is not literal in meaning; but that Yahwah is the Father of creation, and the Elect are like sons to Him. Yahshua came not to be worshipped by men, but to fulfill prophecy and reconcile mankind to Yahwah. [/

Do trinitarian-Christians agree with you on that? I see that they worship Jesus as god.

mdo757 said:
Yahwah has also placed Yahshua in charge of this world, and no one can come to The Father but through Yahshua. Do you understand?
No I don’t. I understand that you do not need a mediator between yourself and God. And since you say that Jesus was not sent to be worshiped, then why no one can come to God but through Jesus? He was a Prophet chosen by God, and not god.

Maryam said:
mdo757 said:
Maryam, there are many gods real and imagined. The word "god" being used only means that those who do have or will have life immortal. The word "god" is the name of no one, because it is a name title. Gods personal name is Yahwah. Yahshua states in our scripture that he was one from many gods selected by Yahwah to be special. So you see, the term "Son-s of God" is not literal in meaning; but that Yahwah is the Father of creation, and the Elect are like sons to Him. Yahshua came not to be worshipped by men, but to fulfill prophecy and reconcile mankind to Yahwah. [/

Do trinitarian-Christians agree with you on that? I see that they worship Jesus as god.

mdo757 said:
Yahwah has also placed Yahshua in charge of this world, and no one can come to The Father but through Yahshua. Do you understand?
No I don’t. I understand that you do not need a mediator between yourself and God. And since you say that Jesus was not sent to be worshiped, then why no one can come to God but through Jesus? He was a Prophet chosen by God, and not god.
Orthodox Jews and some Messianic Christians agree with me that the messiah [Yahshua] was not to be worshipped. Very few Trinitarians would agree with me. Yahshua was not only a prophet and messenger from God, but he himself is a immortal being. [A god.] Yahwah created a body for Yahshua in Mary's womb so that he would be born in the flesh. All of the people in heaven are spirits with immortal bodies. Our spirits and our bodies are mortal. It was Yahwah who appointed Yahshua as a mediator between us and Yahwah.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back