Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

are we in the middle of the 6th seal?

• Thread starter Christ_is_great
  • Start date

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
C

Christ_is_great

for the 1st seal, we have had many men say that they are Jesus.
for the 2nd seal, we've had wars all over the world. WWI and WWII and the Civil War were major.
for the 3rd seal, the great depression was in 1920, there has been outbreaks of SARS, smallpox, and where i live, something called Scabees. There's been some outbreak in the city of San Antonio.
for the 4th seal, many diseases kill people, wars kill people, some psychoes kill people.
for the 5th seal, Christians have been persecuted for years and were slain because of their faith.
for the 6th seal, that earthquake that just made that huge tsunami was very destructive, but i'm not surt that is the huge earthquake that the 6th seal talks about.

Hi

Scabies has been around for ever.and if you want o talk disease how about the plague inthe 1300's wiped out 2/3 of Europe.

We are at the end of the fifth seal and have been for many centuries,

We know this because in the fiufth seals is the Martyrs of the Roman persecutions crying out for Justice against Satan and his earthly Kingdoms.

At the end of the Sixth Seal Jesus comes

Christ_is_great said:
for the 2nd seal, we've had wars all over the world. WWI and WWII and the Civil War were major.
for the 3rd seal, the great depression was in 1920, there has been outbreaks of SARS, smallpox, and where i live, something called Scabees. There's been some outbreak in the city of San Antonio.
for the 4th seal, many diseases kill people, wars kill people, some psychoes kill people.
for the 5th seal, Christians have been persecuted for years and were slain because of their faith.
for the 6th seal, that earthquake that just made that huge tsunami was very destructive, but i'm not surt that is the huge earthquake that the 6th seal talks about.
How do you figure these things? What the seals mean?

Magdalene said:
Christ_is_great said:
How do you figure these things? What the seals mean?
I've read the part of the bible about the 7 seals, these events fit what the 7 seals talk about

That doesn't answer my question at all...

And now I have another one--you said you have read the part of the bible concerning the seven seals--have you read all the rest of it, too, or are you basing your interpretation on just the 6th chapter in Revelation?

The seals are conditions of Christ's worthiness. Revelation 5 shows that only the Lamb was worthy. Any read in of a historical time period is wholely subjective.

Rather that making blind stabs at the meaning or flipping the pages of a Bible to pick out a random verse, we really need to study the Bible as if we were going to have a great exam some day.

Then we would see that the seals, trumpets and bowls are related to other parts of the Bible like Matthew 24. And then we would see that Jesus gives us a key to unlock the mystery in Matthew 24:15 creating a link with Daniel 9:24-29 and 11:31- chapter 12.

Just The Facts said:
Hi

Scabies has been around for ever.and if you want o talk disease how about the plague inthe 1300's wiped out 2/3 of Europe.

We are at the end of the fifth seal and have been for many centuries,

We know this because in the fiufth seals is the Martyrs of the Roman persecutions crying out for Justice against Satan and his earthly Kingdoms.

At the end of the Sixth Seal Jesus comes
We are at the end of the 5th seal?? Hi JTF, remember me?... :-D

The seals are not even opened yet.

Mar 13:8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these [are] the beginnings of sorrows.

"BEGINNINGS OF SORROWS"

The seals will be opened DURING the tribulation.

Mat 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

That phrase sound familiar? Yeah book of Revelation.

Read and understand his parables. The Church is removed before the seals are opened.

I thought the Holy Spirit is a seal. Where does the Holy Spirit come in? Or am I right off?

Christ_is_great said:

As far as i know, we haven't even gotten to the first seal yet. :study

Re:

slanglep said:
The seals are not even opened yet.

Mar 13:8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these [are] the beginnings of sorrows.

"BEGINNINGS OF SORROWS"

The seals will be opened DURING the tribulation.

Mat 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

That phrase sound familiar? Yeah book of Revelation.

Read and understand his parables. The Church is removed before the seals are opened.

I agree so far... :amen

The earthquake of the 6th seal is a global earthquake that moves every island and mountain on the planet out of its place. Additionally, it is accompanied by the moon turning blood red, the sun turning dark and stars from from Heaven. The devastation of all the events is so bad, that the most powerful people on the planet are literally running into caves and holes in the ground for protection. And they know the True and Living God, the God of The Bible, is the one making all of it happen.

So I don't think we're at that point yet.

Re:

Cameron said:
The seals are conditions of Christ's worthiness. Revelation 5 shows that only the Lamb was worthy. Any read in of a historical time period is wholely subjective.

Rather that making blind stabs at the meaning or flipping the pages of a Bible to pick out a random verse, we really need to study the Bible as if we were going to have a great exam some day.

Then we would see that the seals, trumpets and bowls are related to other parts of the Bible like Matthew 24. And then we would see that Jesus gives us a key to unlock the mystery in Matthew 24:15 creating a link with Daniel 9:24-29 and 11:31- chapter 12.
And you, dear brother, have the Holy Spirit, a Wonderful Counselor. I'll venture you get an "A" on the examination.

I do not believe that the 1st seal is Christ, but rather the antichrist, seeing as he has not come riding onto the scene yet, it is my opinion that we haven;t even entered the 1st seal much less the 6th. IMO

watchman F said:
I do not believe that the 1st seal is Christ, but rather the antichrist, seeing as he has not come riding onto the scene yet, it is my opinion that we haven;t even entered the 1st seal much less the 6th. IMO

I agree with you on this, [Rev.6:2].... :amen

It's really like Cameron showed, we've got to become a 'workman' in God's Word before our Lord's Book of Revelation will be opened up to us. The events Christ gave in Matthew 24 and Mark 13, called the Olivet Discourse, parallels the seals of Revelation chapter 6. Each of the last three trumpets has a woe period with them, showing for certain those last three trumpets happen in order. That means the events from the end of Rev.8:13 to Rev.11:15 are all in order.

The first warning Christ gave in Matt.24 was about not letting any man deceive us. So deception is the main battleground for the end. The rider on the white horse of the 1st seal is to show that, for our Lord comes riding a white horse too, but definitely not on the 1st seal. And neither does antichrist come on the first seal either. So the event of the 1st seal if was Christ on the white horse should be at the sixth seal event, and if it is antichirst (which I believe), it should be around the 5th seal. That shows the event of the 1st seal is not in order. One of the major testimonys in God's Word about Satan is how he first rebelled in wanting to be God. That's what the role of the antichrist is about in the end also.

May I suggest requesting a free copy of the booklet, "Revelation: the mystery unveiled" at www.tomorrowsworld.org

this is a really good teaching of the book of Revelations and it is filled with references leading back to the bible.

But I also agree, we must seek the knowledge of Jehovah God's word by studying the bible everyday and the mysteries will be revealed to us.

veteran said:
It's really like Cameron showed, we've got to become a 'workman' in God's Word before our Lord's Book of Revelation will be opened up to us. The events Christ gave in Matthew 24 and Mark 13, called the Olivet Discourse, parallels the seals of Revelation chapter 6. Each of the last three trumpets has a woe period with them, showing for certain those last three trumpets happen in order. That means the events from the end of Rev.8:13 to Rev.11:15 are all in order.

The first warning Christ gave in Matt.24 was about not letting any man deceive us. So deception is the main battleground for the end. The rider on the white horse of the 1st seal is to show that, for our Lord comes riding a white horse too, but definitely not on the 1st seal. And neither does antichrist come on the first seal either. So the event of the 1st seal if was Christ on the white horse should be at the sixth seal event, and if it is antichirst (which I believe), it should be around the 5th seal. That shows the event of the 1st seal is not in order. One of the major testimonys in God's Word about Satan is how he first rebelled in wanting to be God. That's what the role of the antichrist is about in the end also.
So Who is the rider of Rev.6:2 in the first seal??

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back