Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Are You Going To Heaven?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
you have one of those old tunes you like to play on your:rocking
I'll have to think a minute.
I've been so into the latest Christian music that when I hear an oldie at church I realize how out of touch with them I'm becoming.

How 'bout 'What Manner of Love'?
Or, 'Thy Word Is A Lamp Unto My Feet'?
Both are easy and fun to play on the guitar.

Are you going to heaven?

3. 2 Timothy 1:12;
"Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day."

3. 2 Timothy 1:12;
"Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day."
"...this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith." (1 John 5:4 NASB)

"23“Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him." (Mark 11:23 NASB)

"“WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.”" (Romans 10:11 NASB capitals in original)

I find many people who can't understand
Why I'm so happy and free
I've crossed over Jordan to Canaan's fair land
And this is like heaven to me

Oh, this is like heaven to me
Yes, this is like heaven to me
I've crossed over Jordan to Canaan's fair land

[Instrumental break]

I've heard the sweet music, the heavenly chords
From gloryland over the sea
The soul-thrilling message from Jesus, my Lord

Oh, this is like heaven to me
Yes, this is like heaven to me
The soul-thrilling message from Jesus, my Lord

[Instrumental break]

I'm looking for Jesus in glory to come
From gloryland over the sea
A cloud of bright angels to carry me home
And that will be heaven to me

Oh, that will be heaven to me
Yes, that will be heaven to me
A cloud of bright angels to carry me home
And that will be heaven to me

http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/the_carter_family/this_is_like_heaven_to_me.html

I am, because of this man and what he did for me. Above all.

Above all

Romans 10:9-13 (NKJV)
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back